Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

Guys.... Can y'all say "ultra bubble nips?" cause they're making their way into this tank-top on thursday :lol: B)

You asked for it. I was going to go a little further and say "pics or it didn't happen"...

Don't hate, you asked for it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At that point I'd have to whip mine out. Alpha male thing, no homo. I went to basic, then tech school, now I'm at my first base. I don't really venture outside of the lounge because I don't have time like I used to. Sucks.

Well congratulations there sir! :) Is it anywhere cool?

I get the time thing, I had a couple friends come back from active duty and they were amazed at all the hours in a day lol

You asked for it. I was going to go a little further and say "pics or it didn't happen"...

Don't hate, you asked for it.

Here I thought you were gonna go with something hella vulgar and even down right obscene lol

I thought you where going ultra bubble bubble butts. Touche'.

Ultra bubble buts would have won him more points, I'm a booty type of girl

...if Minot, North Dakota is awesome. I don't mind it, just not my dream spot.

Pfft, didn't have to tell me you where I booty type of gal. Had that pegged years ago.

...if Minot, North Dakota is awesome. I don't mind it, just not my dream spot.

Pfft, didn't have to tell me you where I booty type of gal. Had that pegged years ago.

Well... I mean it sounds... calm lol

I'm also a boobie type of girl which makes it easy to understand why I like colombians hahaha

Currently missing Cuba.... I may take another trip soon.

14735865091_7acb0f8262_c.jpg

14552585227_85b103e753_c.jpg

14738748372_3e86d608a4_c.jpg

14552385388_0f3c6dc394_c.jpg

Yes

14552373239_dc581bec8b_c.jpg

14552358668_1cebb3c597_c.jpg

Fun fact, every time I go to Cuba the person I'm with at the time always(seriously without fail) f*cks up lol.

Here are some pre-photoshop pictures of my sister's 15s pictures lol. This is the gold I'll keep for her wedding.

14736762904_0ec93fc888_c.jpg

14716075106_c4fd17bf35_c.jpg

14716077466_7f20ae0330_c.jpg

Chalices will be in my tank tomorrow, all sexy corals stuff :nervous:

Someone actually has sexy corals stuff? I don't think I've ever seen pics of anything from there after they shipped it lol

Someone actually has sexy corals stuff? I don't think I've ever seen pics of anything from there after they shipped it lol

Actually noticed that too. I also noticed that generally people who spend $500 on a chalice don't have a camera that's worth 50 bucks to take nice pictures of it lol

Actually noticed that too. I also noticed that generally people who spend $500 on a chalice don't have a camera that's worth 50 bucks to take nice pictures of it lol

Or have the shakes n get bad camera blur lol

As in, in the seems lol the builder sucks at that and it drives me nuts Once you go rimless you never go back.... Haha thank you so mash :wub:I actually really like the idea of the first one on the first link, I'll have to see how much space I can make though and if they'll drill it + make a ghost overflow I'm trying to get away from acrylic, not exactly my favorite material as I've come to find out
Glasscages is horrible! I warned you ;).

I heard that :)

Good call, I've rarely heard good things about them. Your close enough maybe Reef Savvy won't charge you nearly $650 for shipping lol

No but they'll charge me $650 for the tank + take five months to build it. If you're not spending more than 2k with them they leave you on the back burner. I was originally going to get my custom tank with them but it took them 2 months to respond to an email followed up with another email a month after that asking if I was satisfied with the customer service.... clearly not

No but they'll charge me $650 for the tank + take five months to build it. If you're not spending more than 2k with them they leave you on the back burner. I was originally going to get my custom tank with them but it took them 2 months to respond to an email followed up with another email a month after that asking if I was satisfied with the customer service.... clearly not

2k apparently isn't enough either ;) The tank I am having built they wanted $2500, before shipping.. It took them over a week to respond to my initial inquiry so I contacted a few other places. I asked about shipping anyways and it took them 2-3 weeks (they just got back to me tonight)... I've already gone through the whole quote process, had the tank design sent to me, signed off on it, paid for it and am now 1 week into the 5-6 week production process. Hell my rock, return pump, and skimmer are already all here for it even LOL.... I contacted Miracles the same night I requested the shipping quote (for the 2nd time as I asked for it in my 1st contact). Miracles is considered by many to be a very close 2nd to Reef Savvy in terms of quality.

Hey Zoa Queen! Did you get the super large frag disks from an online retailer?

No sir, I got them at my LFS off of some credit I had leftover lol

2k apparently isn't enough either ;) The tank I am having built they wanted $2500, before shipping.. It took them over a week to respond to my initial inquiry so I contacted a few other places. I asked about shipping anyways and it took them 2-3 weeks (they just got back to me tonight)... I've already gone through the whole quote process, had the tank design sent to me, signed off on it, paid for it and am now 1 week into the 5-6 week production process. Hell my rock, return pump, and skimmer are already all here for it even LOL.... I contacted Miracles the same night I requested the shipping quote (for the 2nd time as I asked for it in my 1st contact). Miracles is considered by many to be a very close 2nd to Reef Savvy in terms of quality.

Reef Savvy has some cool stuff(notably the ghost overflow) but its not worth it to me to waste my time on someone that doesn't bother replying to their emails. They wanted something like $700 for my current tank +more for the stand and it took me over a month to even get that price. It was ridiculous its not like sending out a quick email takes that long. I would have understood if instead of basically ignoring customers they would just send out a quote, an amount down and tell you that it would take X amount of time to get it done. They have serious growth pains in the customer service department and they are like 20 min from my house. I think its been like this ever since they were featured in a show or youtube video or something in the last couple years.

I got "some frags" in today guys... lol

Box is the size of butters

15081608587_88e7f63e7f_c.jpg

Half the bags have chalices, the other half zoas

15081605967_a7c4d1d638_c.jpg

Gonna have to donate an ovary or something to cover shipping lmao

Reef Savvy has some cool stuff(notably the ghost overflow) but its not worth it to me to waste my time on someone that doesn't bother replying to their emails. They wanted something like $700 for my current tank +more for the stand and it took me over a month to even get that price. It was ridiculous its not like sending out a quick email takes that long. I would have understood if instead of basically ignoring customers they would just send out a quote, an amount down and tell you that it would take X amount of time to get it done. They have serious growth pains in the customer service department and they are like 20 min from my house. I think its been like this ever since they were featured in a show or youtube video or something in the last couple years.

Yeah I was set to order from them but they decided to take their sweet ass time so I got tired of it and just went with Miracles.... saved like $1500 too lol

I got "some frags" in today guys... lol

Box is the size of butters

15081608587_88e7f63e7f_c.jpg

Half the bags have chalices, the other half zoas

15081605967_a7c4d1d638_c.jpg

Gonna have to donate an ovary or something to cover shipping lmao

I'd give my 3rd nut for a box full of nice chalices and sps :) lol

Yeah I was set to order from them but they decided to take their sweet ass time so I got tired of it and just went with Miracles.... saved like $1500 too lol

I'd give my 3rd nut for a box full of nice chalices and sps :) lol

Hmmmm I'll check them out! they ship right?

You'd be surprised how inexpensive SPS really is, I'm gonna be buying a ton of little colonies in the coming weeks

No luck on cheap chalices though, I'd rather just spend my money so that I can make some back

Hmmmm I'll check them out! they ship right?

Yeah, they are outta canada tho so it might be a bit expensive for shipping to you. But like I said, many say they are 2nd best and real close to Reef Savvy quality.

You'd be surprised how inexpensive SPS really is, I'm gonna be buying a ton of little colonies in the coming weeks

You getting them from the same guy you were telling me about before? I'm trying to find a few more places with quality stuff ;)

No luck on cheap chalices though, I'd rather just spend my money so that I can make some back

Yeah I know, I mean there are "cheap" ones but they are all the same couple colors and IMO mostly blah :(

Yeah, they are outta canada tho so it might be a bit expensive for shipping to you. But like I said, many say they are 2nd best and real close to Reef Savvy quality.

You getting them from the same guy you were telling me about before? I'm trying to find a few more places with quality stuff ;)

Yeah I know, I mean there are "cheap" ones but they are all the same couple colors and IMO mostly blah :(

Well, I can get them sent to NY and from there my uncle is moving down in a couple months so it should work.

Yeah crazy ausie stuff, I cant wait to cherry pick lol :lol:

The cheap ones are basically brown or dark green. I know that my person gets in some crazzzyyyy chalices but for like $400 its not something I'd buy.

Well, I can get them sent to NY and from there my uncle is moving down in a couple months so it should work.

Heck yeah that would work out sweet. They have a 5-6 week wait right now so the timing would be great :) I'm gonna shoot ya a PM.....

Heck yeah that would work out sweet. They have a 5-6 week wait right now so the timing would be great :) I'm gonna shoot ya a PM.....

not gonna reply because you have cooties

Archived