Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BS we never are :lol:

+1000000000000000000000 And I am pretty sure if we start to feel like we are happy with it at any point it requires an immediate upgrade or rescape lol

+1000000000000000000000 And I am pretty sure if we start to feel like we are happy with it at any point it requires an immediate upgrade or rescape lol

Or it crashes lol

Or it crashes lol

I try not to think about those times :( I've had 3 major tank wipe outs..... still unknown, skimmer pump literally melted down, and seam blew. FML.... The moral I have learned tho is that I always need to run multiple systems because when I don't is when I have problems lol

I try not to think about those times :( I've had 3 major tank wipe outs..... still unknown, skimmer pump literally melted down, and seam blew. FML.... The moral I have learned tho is that I always need to run multiple systems because when I don't is when I have problems lol

I hated this tank for a loooonnnggggg time cause nothing would grow and everything looked like crap. I still have a huge evap issue(any ideas?) but I'm starting to like this turd again

how do you find people who would want to trade and how do you work out shipping expenses?Thanks
You get to know people from there threads. Then you each just pay the shipping to get the box to each other.

Theres the south florida frag swap page which is where I met most vendors + people that are down to trade. I trade locally only, the last time I did a trade where I had to ship I waited over three months for my corals and they were DOA. As far as shipping is concerned though we use my account if I'm getting something shipped to me overnight so it totals out to $35 or so
I got burned once trading with a noob. So now they have to ship first because I know I am good for the corals.

I hated this tank for a loooonnnggggg time cause nothing would grow and everything looked like crap. I still have a huge evap issue(any ideas?) but I'm starting to like this turd again

How much evap you got going on? You have high humidity there too right..... I know I always evap more on really warm humid days and on days I run the air... The more surface area you have the more evap you will have also. My 180g went through 3g a day, I have a 8'x3' tank that loses 5g a day, and is only about 110g of actual water.

You get to know people from there threads. Then you each just pay the shipping to get the box to each other.

I got burned once trading with a noob. So now they have to ship first because I know I am good for the corals.

^^^^ thissss

How much evap you got going on? You have high humidity there too right..... I know I always evap more on really warm humid days and on days I run the air... The more surface area you have the more evap you will have also. My 180g went through 3g a day, I have a 8'x3' tank that loses 5g a day, and is only about 110g of actual water.

I'm gonna say anywhere from 1/2- 1 gallon a day on a roughly 35 gallon display. My problem is that the whole tank is rimless and open + the external overflow. The water splashes down there and it makes for so much evap that my salinity swings a lot. I think I'm going to put in some poly filter over the external overflow and see if that reduces the splashing as much OR I can make a badass algae filter type thing there

I'm gonna say anywhere from 1/2- 1 gallon a day on a roughly 35 gallon display. My problem is that the whole tank is rimless and open + the external overflow. The water splashes down there and it makes for so much evap that my salinity swings a lot. I think I'm going to put in some poly filter over the external overflow and see if that reduces the splashing as much OR I can make a badass algae filter type thing there

You runnin an ATO? 1/2-1g shouldn't be that big of an issue especially with an ATO....

What this tank needs is LC Pantydroppers

Lol nah, I'll just hold off till Russ gets a new rock and not sell my soul for one. I have never paid more than $15 for a mushroom and I won't start now

You guys wanna laugh a little bit?

Top is from Reef Chicks I got off a trade

Bottom is a Krakosphere

14952473018_470e745d6d_c.jpg

I shouldn't have let these melt, I could have been rich! lol

Realistically though, Mike is a wonderful guy it just sucks that I didnt know what I had lol

I sell those for next to nothing, lol. More power to him I suppose :)

I sell those for next to nothing, lol. More power to him I suppose :)

He won't sell a single one I can promise you that lol I really like the new ones you posted up on eBay. With the pink and green rim, I'm even considering paying shipping to get some in my neck of the woods x)

Somebody's hungry ;)

Wait till this colors up...

Where are the hot lady pics?

Do you dose anything?

Unfortunately my lady friend and I are no longer a thing I've decided to keep the really good ones out of the internet lol although, I am working on another lady friend which you guys may enjoy a bit more ;) nano-reef and work safe of course lol

Not dosing anything currently but I'll start calc and alk because of the 3 new sps colonies I got. They've been fragged up and I'll be letting them heal then use them for trades while keeping some frags for myself. The mili is bright pink, an acro that with some love will make RR barnie acro look like ass and some birdsnest because it's good for the soul.

I'm getting some Australian stuff later this month and fragging that as well. I'll be putting up a frag tank plumbed into the system some time in the new year because I'm over having an ugly display and in there it'll be mostly sps some highend zoas and chalices. Just a local thing but it'll do just fine for me :)

Archived