Paandemonium

Coming soon to Isla D' Zoa:

Queen Krak

Krak God

More Bowsers

More bloodshots

anddddd a .....

Strat :)

I'll also not be paying my rent and going on a forced diet because of how much I spent on the stuff. If you guys don't hear from me its cause the debt collector probably took my mac lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random pics form around the tank

Rescued a wrasse with ich from the LFS. He is successfully eating and becoming more and more active as the days go by. Colors are getting better and he is becoming more sociable. This adds proof to my theory that regardless the fish, if it has ich and you put it in my tank I'll give it right back hella healthy lol

15070347741_d87d9ec478_c.jpg

One of the sides, I got this shroom and it looks badassssss

14910628257_c5e2c25bf4_c.jpg

Left island, this will be home to the low/med end of my zoa collection

15074182196_4ab4b35742_c.jpg

This side will house higher end things once they start to arrive. As everything arrives I'll move the current pieces to the other side/ the back wall of the tank/ bottom of the tank. If you notice the whiter "new(actually from the sump)* rocks have been placed there for all the growout to be moved onto them.

14910536290_26942fbf4b_c.jpg

CARs have been moved to disks to form what I call "colony towers." the idea is that as the color covers the top disk it moves toward the bottom disks. When I "frag" the colonies I'll just remove the top disk and let them continue growing over the next disk. I use this for corals that I know I wont frag often. With corals that are stuff that everyone always wants a chunk of I use Polyp Addict's super glue method.

15096811172_f5acd19cf4_c.jpg

Laser Lemons from Reef Chicks/ Aly

15097172485_52e13e3fa1_c.jpg

Idk wtf these are PD WTFs according to Cadu

14910534030_c780bcfa05_c.jpg

Paandemoniums, have been misidentified as Laser Lemons but clearly hella different

15094171031_3b805b288c_c.jpg

JF something or other, I forgot the name... pretty ladies?

14910490239_ef978fc90a_c.jpg

Spidermans, need to move them to high light so that they get that nice ice-blue/ white look to them

15097169695_e698313f12_c.jpg

GOWs that refuse to go green for me THEY WERE GREEN BEFORE MY TRIP TO CUBA BUT NOOOOOOO. My oompa loompas lost all their color as well and I suspect it was because my grandparents were topping off into the display and not the sump but they are actualy getting their green back UNLIKE THESE A$$HOLES lol

15096807522_1ee413a54d_c.jpg

14910530530_8c53282ea8_c.jpg

Also, if anyone was wondering yes, BB is a PITA because usually the actual tank bottom is full of debris in the days after water changes. My solution? I use a 1/4 wide piece of tubing to suction out the debris into the filter socks as I see fit(in other words when I have someone coming over and I want to show off the tank), I then just clean out the socks. This has been pretty useful and kept my tank nice and clean looking, also, any snails or other "bichos" that get sucked out into the filter sock can easily be picked out and thrown in the sump where they belong

Queen Krak

Krak God

More Bowsers

More bloodshots

anddddd a .....

I'll also not be paying my rent and going on a forced diet because of how much I spent on the stuff. If you guys don't hear from me its cause the debt collector probably took my mac lol

You pretty much just acquired most of the palys I want.

Also, blue LEDs aren't all there is to good looking corals. :)

By the time I get home the lights are in actinic :( its more of a lazy thing than anything else.

You pretty much just acquired most of the palys I want.

I really like all of them and I'll tell you one thing, it pays off to have vendor friends that arent a$$holes

Can you just make it easy and send me a frag of everything in this tank? Kthx

lmfao! Can be done but ya know, down the line :)

14485936085_6ba2146f75_c.jpg

You guys wanna laugh a little bit?

Top is from Reef Chicks I got off a trade

Bottom is a Krakosphere

14952473018_470e745d6d_c.jpg

I shouldn't have let these melt, I could have been rich! lol

Realistically though, Mike is a wonderful guy it just sucks that I didnt know what I had lol

lilmatty5dimes

Queen Krak

Krak God

More Bowsers

More bloodshots

anddddd a .....

You guys wanna laugh a little bit?

Top is from Reef Chicks I got off a trade

Bottom is a Krakosphere

14952473018_470e745d6d_c.jpg

I shouldn't have let these melt, I could have been rich! lol

Realistically though, Mike is a wonderful guy it just sucks that I didnt know what I had lol

thats going to be a sick list. can't wait to see some pics of all those. damn that was def a hidden gem. sucks it melted.

thats going to be a sick list. can't wait to see some pics of all those. damn that was def a hidden gem. sucks it melted.

I'll just get another from Aly, I just think its tarded that they want $400 for a polyp lol

wow can't believe I have been missing this tank :angry:

Looks amazing!

Where are you getting your zoas from :wub: ??

Most of my zoas local trades or from reef chicks or people on here :) thank you!

The radion is at 55% and most of the time it's at blue and deep blue 100, red 50 (for a little magenta look) or during it's "day" phase it's blue and deep blue 80, white 50, red 50, green 25

BS we never are :lol:

So true! LOL

I'm getting a bunch of new stuffs mostly filtration and circulation but wait till you see the nems Lawn... you'll love em! Bright orange as anyone could ask for

how do you find people who would want to trade and how do you work out shipping expenses?

Thanks

Theres the south florida frag swap page which is where I met most vendors + people that are down to trade. I trade locally only, the last time I did a trade where I had to ship I waited over three months for my corals and they were DOA.

As far as shipping is concerned though we use my account if I'm getting something shipped to me overnight so it totals out to $35 or so

Archived