ReefCleaners.org

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

....still waiting on clay to send me list of zoas /w prices and pics.....been weeks now....

I'm so lazy :(

I'll be out till 12-1 and then I won't sleep tonight. I pinky promise on a box of corals that they'll be sent you you by 6am eastern tomorrow

Pics won't be happening though because stuff didn't do great while it was gone

I'll be out till 12-1 and then I won't sleep tonight. I pinky promise on a box of corals that they'll be sent you you by 6am eastern tomorrow

Ok I make note of this. Free corals. I likee. I understand though.

WTF you been? :)
Paandemonium

Ok I make note of this. Free corals. I likee. I understand though.

List coming up in the next couple of hours as the party that I'm at is sucking maddddd butt lol

WTF you been? :)

Ive been in a third world country that has no internet lmao Cuba! but it was fun. I got a tan or erm... a sunburn lol

I recommend it if you want to disconnect, relax and spend close to nothing. The only gripe I had about the hotel is that you had to arrive early to get the food you wanted(served buffet style) but then again I was only spending $55 a night and the rooms were excellent

Pictures of my trip will be posted... eventually

Paandemonium

Zoas(photos of stuff I named, this list will be put on the first post and updated with pictures eventually...give it time):

"Death Stars" exact morph from frag junky but I bought it from a different company

Zombie Oompas

Oompas( melted, will be getting more)

Peach Bullseyes( Kraken morph)

"Plum Crazies"

JF Blood shots

Blondies

Unnamed red morph similar to some type of Nightmare/ Maul hybrid, I've been calling them "Nuclear Destructions" but w/e

14436540497_e248f89a3d_t.jpg

GOW both wild + from Cornbred

Nuke greens

My clementines

Miami Vice Morph "Blue Kiss"

14388869940_337b861c40_t.jpg

WWC Sour Patch

"Spiderwebs"

14552449656_cefd2e8eac_t.jpg

King Midas

Mohawks

Sunny Ds

Utter Peace

Utter Caos

Pink Hallucination

"Uncle Midas"(the fat larger brother of King Midas)

14389112437_f322a873f6_t.jpg

CB Punk rockers

Zoa combo #1 name them plz

14389112657_480ac22018_t.jpgIMG_5916 by claudiamendez1, on Flickr

These came from reef chicks, wild I believe

14552451926_6b4f870320_t.jpg

Rastas

Ultra Rastas

Red Hornets

Blue Hornets

Rainbow Infusions

Magicians

Flaming Magicians(same but with a lot of yellow and some green to the skirts)

Pink Kraks

Noname

14388911198_c5d415e825_t.jpg

Purple Death

Red death

Nuke Greens

Vivid Rainbows

AOG

Captain America

Green Implosions(invasive green polyps, controlled)

"Magma" Polyps

Cats eyes

Pandoras

Pink and Golds

Fruitloops(melted but I have access)

LA Lakers(melted but I have some coming in)

Galactic Implosions

Nonames Yellow Skirt, blue center, yellow mouth

JF Pink Sphynx

Pastel Rainbows

Shrooms:

Red shrooms w/ white spots

Lava Lamp Shrooms(I have a whole rock I want to get rid of)

Green speckled shroom w/ blue speckles

I have more but I need to sit and see what made it and what didnt also there are A LOT of unnamed things

lilmatty5dimes

glad your back safe. thats an awesome list. i just picked up some oompas yesterday friend had a plug with about 35 polpys for sale for $400. wish i had the cash for that. lol

Paandemonium

First off, my ride while I was in cuba was pimpin' (also not many people have cars so there was 0 traffic)
14738948995_5bae2067a0_c.jpg

We went to this place in Varadero that is like their souvenir area but everything is handmade and they have to innovate a lotttttttttt. Here are some of my favorite pieces, I'll post more later. This is an open air market and I think I sweat off like 2 pounds shopping lol
14738955645_9f4545067d_c.jpg

All these pieces were made from recycled metals that the artist themselves had to go out and find
14552284120_596ca0eeac_c.jpg

14552286180_7696f74e47_c.jpg

14715951746_4be33a0ae8_c.jpg

Also while there my little butthead climbed up this wall and later had to be rescued because #toopansytogetdown
14738690832_b9dacd90fb_c.jpg

14736617034_389d259e3f_c.jpg

glad your back safe. thats an awesome list. i just picked up some oompas yesterday friend had a plug with about 35 polpys for sale for $400. wish i had the cash for that. lol

ask him if he'll take multiple payments, it usually works! :)

lilmatty5dimes

i've been to haiti and thats how the markets were like. pretty neat cause like you said everything is hand made and usually as great quality and cheap. that first fish is awesome.

Paandemonium

i've been to haiti and thats how the markets were like. pretty neat cause like you said everything is hand made and usually as great quality and cheap. that first fish is awesome.

I loved the fish! and theres a bunch more stuff ill be posting later that is pretty awesome too!

Paandemonium

So, I've never believed the whole algae scrubber spiel but I have an extra maxi jet and some tubing so I figure why not? Gonna DIY one and see wassup. Obviously I'm not going to make a tiny thing for the tank so it'll have to be improvised a little but it'll entertain me :) Also replacing the bulb in the fuge, adding chaeto and water change day

Paandemonium

So I wake up on the farm my first day there and this gentleman is poking his head out and meowing his little lungs out

14738641942_ddf89247ea_c.jpg

And as I walk towards him I see this little man all mysterious meowing as well

14735757221_7919b787b7_c.jpg

I figured that I better feed em cause otherwise we'd have a kitty filled kitchen(they actively sneak in the house and try to steal noms) and as I was getting ready to give them their food I guess this guy caught on cause he was waiting patiently

14736571094_11a44c5e11_c.jpg

Cleaning the paws

14552279268_612bf695a1_c.jpg

And after they ate they sunbathed lol

14736570624_6db3a27961_c.jpg

Needless to say the kitties harassed me the whole time we were on the farm lol also I learned that I wasnt supposed to feed the kitties because they're supposed to be vicious frog hunting felines lol(and there were A LOT of frogs)

Paandemonium

Cats make me happy.

They were super cute but I'm super allergic

Cute kitties! Also those zombie oompa loompas are better than the originals imo. <3

I found those and they gave them to me for like nothing, I was a happy customer

I had bryopsis then...it looked exactly like what was on the frag on the last page, but it would only grow on the wall of my tank. It seems to be gone....

anyways, cute kitties! :P I have a lot of pages to read T-T is Cuba the reason I couldn't get ahold of you a while back? :P

Very beautiful zoas and I love your pictures from cuba. My mother in law goes there all the time and gets my daughter the cutest hand made clothes :)

So I wake up on the farm my first day there and this gentleman is poking his head out and meowing his little lungs out

14738641942_ddf89247ea_c.jpg

And as I walk towards him I see this little man all mysterious meowing as well

14735757221_7919b787b7_c.jpg

I figured that I better feed em cause otherwise we'd have a kitty filled kitchen(they actively sneak in the house and try to steal noms) and as I was getting ready to give them their food I guess this guy caught on cause he was waiting patiently

14736571094_11a44c5e11_c.jpg

Cleaning the paws

14552279268_612bf695a1_c.jpg

And after they ate they sunbathed lol

14736570624_6db3a27961_c.jpg

Needless to say the kitties harassed me the whole time we were on the farm lol also I learned that I wasnt supposed to feed the kitties because they're supposed to be vicious frog hunting felines lol(and there were A LOT of frogs)

Adorable! I never knew cats ate frogs :lol:. I don't blame them for wanting handouts :).

Paandemonium

I had bryopsis then...it looked exactly like what was on the frag on the last page, but it would only grow on the wall of my tank. It seems to be gone....

anyways, cute kitties! :P I have a lot of pages to read T-T is Cuba the reason I couldn't get ahold of you a while back? :P

I haven't received any texts from you in a whilleeeeeee. If I get them I reply eventually but nadaa

Very beautiful zoas and I love your pictures from cuba. My mother in law goes there all the time and gets my daughter the cutest hand made clothes :)

They have some awesome artisan stuff, I'm gonna be posting more :)

Wait till you see the beach!

Is she Cuban or?

Adorable! I never knew cats ate frogs :lol:. I don't blame them for wanting handouts :).

These guys are froggie catching machinesssssssss! The adults will also occasionally catch tarantulas as well but only when the snackin' from derpy American tourists isn't going well(that tourist being me lol)

Paandemonium

No she isnt Cuban, Just a lucky Native American that always goes there with her sister :) (yes I am jealous)

It's reeaaallyyyy inexpensive as far as hotel stuff like that. I recommend it if you ever want to relax. The hotel I went to had a spa and I had a field day there lol. It's not as dangerous as DR or PR where if you step out of the tourist zone major problems can arise

Archived