Top Shelf Aquatics

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

Dude I don't want to hear it. I'm starting a 24 Nanocube for a nem only tank... So addicted to them.

Get him fat and happy, then let me know when you want to cut him :D

Def will ;)

Morning peeeps, heres an early morning Sizzle picture to show how she is me in doggie form lol

14166237582_0a657fcb42_c.jpg

She whined for like ever cause I woke her up before 11...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paandemonium

LMAO!

So hmm I needz more ZOA!! Can I has some???

Tell me what you neeeed B)

sizzle :wub:

She's just fuzzy and shameless lol

Everything you have!

ALL YOUR ZOA belongz to me!!!

PM me prices.. I will take a polyp or two each. Of course only if you have some to spare.

Paandemonium

Everything you have!

ALL YOUR ZOA belongz to me!!!

PM me prices.. I will take a polyp or two each. Of course only if you have some to spare.

Oh boy, let me get a list going for ya :)
Paandemonium

Court for two days? You must be in for some heavy trafficking...

I'm a Loss Prevention lead/assistant manager/ whatever you wanna call it so I regularly have to go to court. I got subpoenaed for 5 different cases between two days and all of them decided to go to trial except one person, on top of that they're all felonies :(

frankdontsurf

Def will ;)

Morning peeeps, heres an early morning Sizzle picture to show how she is me in doggie form lol

14166237582_0a657fcb42_c.jpg

She whined for like ever cause I woke her up before 11...

You girls look alike. Doppelganger.

I'm a Loss Prevention lead/assistant manager/ whatever you wanna call it so I regularly have to go to court. I got subpoenaed for 5 different cases between two days and all of them decided to go to trial except one person, on top of that they're all felonies :(

Have you ever considered becoming a P.I? I would so do that but to get licensed you can't have a record... /thuglife

How is jury duty.. I got called this year too and haven't been called since 1997.

PM me when you have that list of goodies. I understand you a busy chika now.

Paandemonium

How is jury duty.. I got called this year too and haven't been called since 1997.

PM me when you have that list of goodies. I understand you a busy chika now.

Ill send you the list sometime today. Its not even the being busy its that everything decides to happen at once lol most of my cases are open and shut as I have video evidence lol

Been hunting, got these guys :)

14236631682_0066573fae_c.jpg

this is not my picture its the Vendor's Cadu Gauch

Also my friend and Lola bonding lol

14052270138_01839d7048.jpg[

Paandemonium

giphy.gif

I harassed the vendor into cutting it in half for me after about a million people hit him up for some lmao

I have a severe hoarding problem lmao on the bright side the frag is beautiful and the price was well below what anyone would expect.

natalia_la_loca

I harassed the vendor into cutting it in half for me after about a million people hit him up for some lmao

I have a severe hoarding problem lmao on the bright side the frag is beautiful and the price was well below what anyone would expect.

it's super awesome, is it a bowser?

Paandemonium

it's super awesome, is it a bowser?

Basically, its the same coloration. Its kinda like Glenns CAA

SO, Bowser but not from the original vendor... CG Bowser lol

Paandemonium

Dayum! Nice Zoas..

your friend is pretty hot too, but not Leona hot.. ;)

Oh don't stroke her ego, she won't stfu about it later lol

I'm thinking of taking her to a frag swap with me for cute points

Soooo...I'm going to drive to Miami and just pick up the illest frag pack of life. I have a rock for zoas and a rock for shrooms. How about it? The rest of the tank is sps but I need some of that pop in my life.

Ill send you the list sometime today. Its not even the being busy its that everything decides to happen at once lol most of my cases are open and shut as I have video evidence lol

Been hunting, got these guys :)

14236631682_0066573fae_c.jpg

this is not my picture its the Vendor's Cadu Gauch

Also my friend and Lola bonding lol

14052270138_01839d7048.jpg[

Everyone is about to get real thirsty on this thread.... and not just cause of those zoas. You take her to a frag swap you might wanna bring a plentiful supply of water to hose everyone off LMAO. :blink:

Clay send me a list of all your shrooms and zoas for when I get to my duty station in GA, I will order some livestock from you. Also, if you have pics too that would be nice......

glennr1978
Basically, its the same coloration. Its kinda like Glenns CAA

SO, Bowser but not from the original vendor... CG Bowser lol

I'd say identical to the CAA. Mine are under 400w halides now and are getting even brighter, but not quite like that pic ;).

jedimasterben

I'd say identical to the CAA. Mine are under 400w halides now and are getting even brighter, but not quite like that pic ;).

They can be anything you want them to be with Photoshop like in that pic :)

Paandemonium

Soooo...I'm going to drive to Miami and just pick up the illest frag pack of life. I have a rock for zoas and a rock for shrooms. How about it? The rest of the tank is sps but I need some of that pop in my life.

What kinda fire are you looking for? I got you if you're gonna visit Miami

Everyone is about to get real thirsty on this thread.... and not just cause of those zoas. You take her to a frag swap you might wanna bring a plentiful supply of water to hose everyone off LMAO. :blink:

Would it be mean to get her to wear a crop top around the frag swap so I can see stuff faster? Lol I agree with my thirsty babies tho, she is a cutie ;)

Gonna be putting these under heavy LEDS and see wassup lol

They can be anything you want them to be with Photoshop like in that pic :)

It's a waterproof point and shoot, no photoshop just a really strong white balance under 100% actinic light

Clay send me a list of all your shrooms and zoas for when I get to my duty station in GA, I will order some livestock from you. Also, if you have pics too that would be nice......

It's a really long list but since I have to do it anyway expect it sometime tonight lol

opaquelace

My CAAs are getting more orange in the center every day <3

Archived