Coral Vue Hydros

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question: I want a frag tank, anyone have a suggestion on tanks? Cannot be more than 18 in deep or 12 high and preferably it's a standard tank.

I'd like to plumb this into my current system so can I put a skimmer on the new tank's sump and will it be effective enough for both?

Quick question: I want a frag tank, anyone have a suggestion on tanks? Cannot be more than 18 in deep or 12 high and preferably it's a standard tank.

I'd like to plumb this into my current system so can I put a skimmer on the new tank's sump and will it be effective enough for both?

A 20 long

How much volume are you looking for? The Mr Aqua 12L could be nice. And glasscages makes really shallow tanks, too.

A 20 long

I was looking for something maybe a bit larger? I was seriously considering doing twin tanks but two tanks with air bubbles will drive me nuts I may push my limits and do a rimless 60 DB but I'd have to stick massive amounts of dehumidifier in the room for the evap

Ball er

I wish!

Why do you need air bubblers? :huh:

As in, in the seems lol the builder sucks at that and it drives me nuts

Here are some that look specifically meant for frags..

And Deep Blue also does some!

Actually, I'm not even sure if you were set on rimless or not. Oh, well. :x

Once you go rimless you never go back.... Haha thank you so mash :wub:

I actually really like the idea of the first one on the first link, I'll have to see how much space I can make though and if they'll drill it + make a ghost overflow

Check out advanced acrylics!

I'm trying to get away from acrylic, not exactly my favorite material as I've come to find out

That shroom I posted earlier

15229156406_f9795fdb77_c.jpg

Bubba's blue monster

15065395449_3118429205_c.jpg

My Golden turd acro

15252161965_43a6e14583_c.jpg

Pink mili frag 1

15065394049_8a9b07e9b2_c.jpg

Pink mili frag 2

15249064301_5e0c766e00_c.jpg

Really like these A LOT. I cant wait till they color up

Idk, with some coloring up itll look pretty cool

15065582707_b0b86b0ea1_c.jpg

Laser Lemons

15062684318_930fdc922d_c.jpg

Peach targets from Calv

15226246726_f701cd975e_c.jpg

Hornets coloring up after I thought I was gonna lose them

15062483509_3524b9dd93_c.jpg

Purple Deaths

15062482959_0be9db4263_c.jpg

Oompa Loompas making a comeback after fading to grey while I was in cuba

15248864632_3c465e1a56_c.jpg

Guys.... Can y'all say "ultra bubble tips?" cause they're making their way into this tank on thursday :lol: B)

Struggling with self control not to quote and edit...must...not...creep...

Awesome! Looks like you have some stuff in the works! The shrooms are killer little pieces and I love the zoa, as usual.

Thanks! I'm really just getting chunks ready to trade into my LFS for store credit for the frag tank/ getting stuff so that I actually have something to put in the frag tank lol

I love this shroom, I probably won't touch the thing

I'm just waiting on my bday so I have an excuse to get my new tank ordered.

Rimless 36x24x12 or maybe 16 high. So it will just be a bit bigger than yours :D

You know my love for shallow tanks :') I say go for it! They're really nice and the ability for top downs is exceptional. I'm currently looking at my online options but if anything there's always the ones the store will have

Struggling with self control not to quote and edit...must...not...creep...

Oh boy... DO IT

Don't pansy out on me now!

I pass for a white girl a good amount of the time, especially now that I'm blonde lol(or well sort of)

LOL the thing is you're so right haha

I passed as a white girl once, then I whipped it out. Shock and awe!

I didn't do that. I get bored.

Didn't realize I haven't been on your thread since March, I think it added to the overall effectiveness of the post. What happens on the Internet, stays on the Internet. Forever. Life lessons. Yeap.

I passed as a white girl once, then I whipped it out. Shock and awe! I didn't do that. I get bored.

Lmfao on this subject, could you imagine this happening to you and someone just breaks out the man berries on ya like "BAM mofo look at it" lol

Didn't realize I haven't been on your thread since March, I think it added to the overall effectiveness of the post. What happens on the Internet, stays on the Internet. Forever. Life lessons. Yeap.

15067228898_7b1b30f61e.jpg

you dont visit me :( lol

Lmfao on this subject, could you imagine this happening to you and someone just breaks out the man berries on ya like "BAM mofo look at it" lol

15067228898_7b1b30f61e.jpg

you dont visit me :( lol

At that point I'd have to whip mine out. Alpha male thing, no homo.

I went to basic, then tech school, now I'm at my first base. I don't really venture outside of the lounge because I don't have time like I used to. Sucks.

Archived