Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its ok I'm supposed to wear reading glasses :wacko: I allegedly have astigmatism or somethin like that lol

I want to get my eyes fixed in the next couple years, once I turn 25 I can get everything done cause apparently vision doesnt change as much after that time..... and I want to turn them blue lol

Sometimes the reason that really hot girl is single is cause she is CRAY CRAY.

LMFAO I saw this on FB and it was great lol

On a side note, super crazy ex cant show but my friend Melissa will be going instead(she is a unicorn btw)(poached from instagram because her shoot is sometime next week)

15313430151_c2296c17eb_n.jpg

Wait. You're into girls?

Well the way I explain it is mostly by comparing people to steak. Sometimes I want a new york strip and sometimes I want a filet but I'll take either if they are seasoned properly lol. But to answer your question yes lol

My my what a beautiful unicorn!!! :wub:

She is also brilliant and a personal trainer, can't really get any better imo

I want to get my eyes fixed in the next couple years, once I turn 25 I can get everything done cause apparently vision doesnt change as much after that time..... and I want to turn them blue lol

Kids these days, always wantin to change somethin lol You're gorgeous leave your eyes the color they are!

On a side note, super crazy ex cant show but my friend Melissa will be going instead(she is a unicorn btw)(poached from instagram because her shoot is sometime next week)

Wrap that up and send it my way, I'll gladly pay the shipping. :flower:

LMFAO I saw this on FB and it was great lol

Need pool pics with the zoa queen herself... double unicorns... ?

Kids these days, always wantin to change somethin lol You're gorgeous leave your eyes the color they are!

Wrap that up and send it my way, I'll gladly pay the shipping. :flower:

Honestly, I wanna be brand new by the time I'm 45 lol. I plan to go to Colombia or Venezuela for two months and come back with all the bells and whistles(within moderation, I don't wanna look like a weird barbie) I'm hoping that in 20 years there isn't a hugeeee change in the economy. Currently I can go to Colombia do any surgery I want by a super qualified surgeon and stay two months for less than it takes to have surgery here without anesthesia.

She's a cutie right??

Need pool pics with the zoa queen herself... double unicorns... ?

As arrogant as it sounds I plan on doing intensive six months at the gym and then doing modeling lol she's gonna be my trainer actually

As arrogant as it sounds I plan on doing intensive six months at the gym and then doing modeling lol she's gonna be my trainer actually

Sounds delicious.... (need to move to miami.... ugggh. :-) Maybe all the spanish and cuban chicas would like my southern accent...)

Honestly, I wanna be brand new by the time I'm 45 lol. I plan to go to Colombia or Venezuela for two months and come back with all the bells and whistles(within moderation, I don't wanna look like a weird barbie) I'm hoping that in 20 years there isn't a hugeeee change in the economy. Currently I can go to Colombia do any surgery I want by a super qualified surgeon and stay two months for less than it takes to have surgery here without anesthesia.

Ur crazy :)

She's a cutie right??

extremely!

:wub:

Sounds delicious.... (need to move to miami.... ugggh. :-) Maybe all the spanish and cuban chicas would like my southern accent...)

That southern accent and gentlemanly ways will def get the spanish ladies going lol visit south beach and enjoy the fun!

Ur crazy :)

extremely!

:wub:

I figure that one upgrades their car, house and phone every so often why not their butt? lol

A VERY intensive 6 months lol

Squats... just do some good squats and yoga. makes it niiiiiice.

Lunges, don't forget they should do the lunges ;)

I figure that one upgrades their car, house and phone every so often why not their butt? lol

Good point I guess lol

A VERY intensive 6 months lol

Lettin her work your inner core huh :) lol

Squats... just do some good squats and yoga. makes it niiiiiice.

Weighted squats :)

Lunges, don't forget they should do the lunges ;)

Good point I guess lol

Lettin her work your inner core huh :) lol

I don't expect abs I just want really nice legs/ thighs

What is this thread, I'm not complaining but like, none of the pictures show anything that'll really pop under blue light :/

*edit*

I went a page back and saw some corals. Not all is lost.

What is this thread, I'm not complaining but like, none of the pictures show anything that'll really pop under blue light :/

*edit*

Hahaha the natural sunshine does wonders for the unicorn's tan though....

The unicorn has drastically changed the direction of this thread......

Lol! Hopefully Sunday I have some cool stuff to post :)

*edit*

There's actually a ton of coral pics just keep going back haha

In other news! In the upcoming weeks I'm gonna be loading up on freaking crazyyyyyy coral :) (I'll post pictures of those) the new tank will also begin to be planned

There's actually a ton of coral pics just keep going back haha

A ton of quality coral pics too, girl got skills w/ the lens! :)

In other news! In the upcoming weeks I'm gonna be loading up on freaking crazyyyyyy coral :) (I'll post pictures of those) the new tank will also begin to be planned

Whoo whoo!! I look forward to seeing both :)

Archived