inTank Media Baskets

Isla D'Zoa

Paandemonium

defective_weeble

DB 60 + DB 80 with stands for $450 what do you(and everyone else following) think????

Solid. Not incredible but solid.

But my whole life has changed since I went 120 :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question do the zoas grow over the ceramic discs? What you got planned or is it a secret lol

Yes, those are her growout disks. Have you ever noticed other hobbyist posting pics of show tank quality zoas in a tight, neat round fashion? That is what she is hoping to achieve.

Paandemonium

Skip the 60, the 60 is known to have seem issues and leak..... water on the floor = no bueno!!!!!

Honestly the idea was to buy them and give them to the LFS for store credit lmao

Coven sucked in the second half. Murder house was good and asylum was okay.

You're really coming up for coral con Claya?

Covens ending was really freaking random.... More so it felt like they ran out of time and had to rush

Yessir :) I just need to find stuff to take lmao

Rimmed?

Rimless :)

Paandemonium

Quick question do the zoas grow over the ceramic discs?What you got planned or is it a secret lol

They're grow out discs after a while they become beautiful little pucks of zoas. Since these are ceramic it is EXTREMELY easy for me to frag polyps from them as well. Unlike with rougher discs I could frag with a credit card if I really wanted cause the Zoa slips right off :)

The bottom of the tank is gonna be littered with zoa discs(because sand sucks and I don't want them growing directly on the tank floor)

Hey thanks a bunch, I'm sure I'll find out one day.

Eventually a vendor will name them lol happened to some guy that had a 10p stratosphere colony

No ill look out for it I get that the theme is island s

It's an island of zoas :)

I just spotted you can get unmounted zoas

As far as I was aware but not from what I've recently found out you can unmount zoas is this correct

My mate who works at my fav fish store said that the coral can release nuro toxins in the water ?

If I'm wrong correct me just don't make fun :D

BeardedReeferLLC

I just spotted you can get unmounted zoas As far as I was aware but not from what I've recently found out you can unmount zoas is this correct My mate who works at my fav fish store said that the coral can release nuro toxins in the water ? If I'm wrong correct me just don't make fun :D

KJuivoS.gif

Paandemonium

I just spotted you can get unmounted zoas As far as I was aware but not from what I've recently found out you can unmount zoas is this correct My mate who works at my fav fish store said that the coral can release nuro toxins in the water ? If I'm wrong correct me just don't make fun :D

They all come in unmounted so its doable lol usually I'll glue them onto a plug with enough glue that the polyp doesnt actually touch the plug... you can then just pop it off lol

Paandemonium

Here in the UK the come on discs or rocks no other option

You can just use a flat head screw driver(razor blade, pliers, tweezers) to pop the zoas on superglue off the disc and glue that directly to your rock or trim down the disc smaller and then glue that. Personally I like the look of colonies grown out on discs. It's a nice round colony

Wow

You have a pretty cool job

Ideal really

Nice pictures and thanks for the tips

Do you wear gloves ? Because of the toxins entering you're skin

Being a mechanic my hands are cut to shreds

Wow

You have a pretty cool job

Ideal really

Nice pictures and thanks for the tips

Do you wear gloves ? Because of the toxins entering you're skin

Being a mechanic my hands are cut to shreds

I dont wear gloves but I wash them obsessively lol

Here guys, take some more eye candy. Also, I've decided that I will be getting the deep blue 60 rimless reef ready

15303143618_ac7426f203_c.jpg

15294412060_9878bddf68_c.jpg

I dont wear gloves but I wash them obsessively lol

I wash mine so much they are constantly dried out and cracked LOL

Also, I've decided that I will be getting the deep blue 60 rimless reef ready

Don't say I didn't warn you.... but I wouldn't.

Archived