Top Shelf Aquatics

Natalia's Nuvo 8 Zoa Garden...RETIRED!

natalia_la_loca

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
natalia_la_loca

Was the iPhone app1.99 with 31 reviews.

yup, that's the one. White balance settings are accessed by hitting "WB" in top middle of screen, then scrolling all the way to "K" at far right. That knocks back the blues a little. Then after the pic is taken I load it into Snapseed and reduce the blues further using Tune Image/Warmth.

Holy cow your petros.

I know, right? :happydance: yay petroglyphs!!!

the new zoas are fully open now :wub:

18721055681_4d178c3155_z_d.jpg

natalia_la_loca

Thank you for the app help. Do you find it better than flickr and there picture adjustments.

you're welcome :) tbh I didn't even know Flickr had picture adjustment features, I just use it for storage.

HarryPotter

you're welcome :) tbh I didn't even know Flickr had picture adjustment features, I just use it for storage.

What is the app called?

I really need to up my iPhone photography! :lol:

natalia_la_loca

What is the app called?

I really need to up my iPhone photography! :lol:

I use Manual and Snapseed.

Nanofreak79

Yeah, flickr app can adjust a lot WB, saturation , contrast, sharpen......hmmm just to name a few. I think its maybe equal.

natalia_la_loca

Yeah, flickr app can adjust a lot WB, saturation , contrast, sharpen......hmmm just to name a few. I think its maybe equal.

wow, so it does! here's my first effort. looks like my flickr photo editing skillz need some work, lol :blush:

18533551878_54f25ef83b_z_d.jpg

Mmmm those are nice!

I would have picked up stuff from Aquascapers, but it was really picked over by the time I saw your post. Oh well, some day! I shouldn't complain too much though. I got a Cherry Coral shipment today and I have a Legendary Corals shipment next week. :naughtydance:

natalia_la_loca

Mmmm those are nice!

I would have picke dup stuff from Aquascapers, but it was really picked over by the time I saw your post. Oh well, some day! I should complain too much though. I got a Cherry Coral shipment today and I have a Legendary Corals shipment next week. :naughtydance:

OMG I love Cherry Corals. Pictures pleeeeeeze

OMG I love Cherry Corals. Pictures pleeeeeeze

I picked up some Vamps in Drag zoas (they'd closed up for the night), some Blasto merletti and this super adorable baby Elegance coral!

Elegance_zps4jyf5gwi.jpg

Yup, that is standard eggcrate it is on to give you an idea of its (tiny) size. First Elegance I've ever had.

I got a chuckle out of watching the FedEx tracking on my package. CC is up in Michigan, just outside of Detroit. It's about 3.5 hrs drive north from me in Columbus, Ohio. The package had to go down to FedEx's hub in Tennesse though to come back up to Ohio.

I picked up some Vamps in Drag zoas (they'd closed up for the night), some Blasto merletti and this super adorable baby Elegance coral!

Yup, that is standard eggcrate it is on to give you an idea of its (tiny) size. First Elegance I've ever had.

I got a chuckle out of watching the FedEx tracking on my package. CC is up in Michigan, just outside of Detroit. It's about 3.5 hrs drive north from me in Columbus, Ohio. The package had to go down to FedEx's hub in Tennesse though to come back up to Ohio.

Cherry corals? Good luck with the elegance -- mine likes gentle flow and tons of food. You need to update your tank thread with all your new additions!!

Elegance_zps4jyf5gwi.jpg

Not exactly the most direct route. LOL

Here's a shot I got shortly before the lights dimmed last night. Reflections are fun.

18722151995_610aa64cb3_z_d.jpg

Must be the artist in you! Very cool.

I've heard good things about it. I remember white started popularizing here in the US like 10 yrs ago, and now I'm seeing silver needle everywere lol. How's it compare to regular white tea?

I'm a fan of the black tea lol. Oolong's good too. Lapsang souchong -- mmmmmm. But going from black to white, the flavor gets WAY too delicate and ephemeral lol

Archived