Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Arce's Tank

Arce

Good luck! :scarry:

Thanks!

Everythings in and ok. Had a casualty though. My bangaii cardinal died instantly when i was taking him out of my old tank. Was extremely weird. Was chasin him around with my hand, ended up cornering him, as i pulled him out he took one deep gasp shook then died on the spot. Heart attack? Lol other fish are in, corals are in. So far so good aside from the cardnial.

You scared it to death :blink:

We need pics of the tank now.

Honestly think i did...

Soon its all a mess. Have to clean the electrical and stuff.

• Like 1

Alright, heres some quick cellphone pics of the setup.

Transfer went well, aside from the cardinal, everyone is doing ok as of this morning. No leaks or issues so far either. So basically this is the same tank just sumped. I built an electrical cabinet type thing, got a bookcase from Target and with some plywood made a little box to hold all my electrical. I still need to mount my mp10 and wp10 controllers on the face of the plywood. I made it in like 5 minutes so the quality isn't amazing but i was so tired so it'll do the trick for now.

Oh.... And i added sand.... not sure how long it will last as everyone knows i prefer BB but wanted to try it out...

Just need to heal all the dead sps and bring the tank back to life...

28562635810_bab941147a.jpg

28562633180_a134420b24.jpg

• Like 7

With the passing of my cardinal i want to plan for a new fish, nothing crazy. I'm hesitant to add one though as my springers is a pain in the butt. Wish i could get a nice active wrasse but besides a pygmy i cant think of any that would do well in a smaller tank.

pink streaked wrasse, if you don't want to get a 6 line.

Alternatively - chalk bass, lantern bass, tobacco bass, assessor.

Good choices. I like the assessor, nice pop of color. Not a fan of those wrasse though, very plain.

Such a stressful day at work, i just want to go home and sit in front of my tank. Anyone else feel like their tank is therapy? Lol i can sit in front of it for hours when I'm stressed and feel better.

• Like 5

Such a stressful day at work, i just want to go home and sit in front of my tank. Anyone else feel like their tank is therapy? Lol i can sit in front of it for hours when I'm stressed and feel better.

Absolutely. 100%.

I was in a bad relationship with my ex. She was incredibly controlling and my tank was my escape. I would sit in front of it for hours and read. I would look up between paragraphs and then forget I was reading because it caught my eye.

It's incredible just how easily stress melts away when you look at your tank... That is until you spot an Aiptasia or bubble algae! :lol:

• Like 3

Speaking as a woman, she just wants to be validated. She's going to make the decisions on this, if you disagree there will be an argument. It's the single most important event in the immediate future, the small things that nobody notices will be glaring to her. Men are visual but look at the bigger picture, she will be the one that is detailed. I've often advised friends that the lady should short list the final choices, and make the final choices together. The endless research isn't for everybody. Good luck!

• Like 3

Speaking as a woman, she just wants to be validated. She's going to make the decisions on this, if you disagree there will be an argument. It's the single most important event in the immediate future, the small things that nobody notices will be glaring to her. Men are visual but look at the bigger picture, she will be the one that is detailed. I've often advised friends that the lady should short list the final choices, and make the final choices together. The endless research isn't for everybody. Good luck!

:rolleyes:

• Like 1