Top Shelf Aquatics

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

For all the haters, its going to keep happening for the next few weeks! Get ready!!!

140520-wadedunk.gif

Man..Lebron and the heat are lucky OKC lost Ibaka...lol...I'm from Miami, but I'm a big okc fan.

Id be more worried about the spurs being more fluid than last year!!!

The spurs play a great game. Simple, fundamental, and to the point. Not the most fun team to watch, but they get the job done!

They have been looking very good last couple games. Game 1 with OKC was a great game.

• 2 weeks later...
SouthFlorida_Tron

Need some tank updating here :happy:

Naaa, nobody is interested in this thang over here... Same ole boring tank, same ole 3 colonies ;)

• Like 1

Naaa, nobody isn't interested in this thang over here... Same ole boring tank, same ole 3 colonies ;)

I take it then all is good :)

SouthFlorida_Tron

Lol Ya, nothing really new to report, everything doing well, however I've encountered two Zoas have decided to shut down... The space monster and utter chaos are closed up and rarely open at all...

Looks good dude! You notice how all your sand is starting to build on the side of the mp10? Time to get another mp10 to correct that ;)

SouthFlorida_Tron

Im picking up a Tunze pump to put in the lower left corner behind the Valida to help push more water... should help with that uneven sand :)

SouthFlorida_Tron
SouthFlorida_Tron

Man that thing is encrusting like crazy. Its going to be nice when it starts tabling. Looking awesome man!

This is the first time Ive encountered an acro that hasn't grown in my tank, it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong!

Of course it's growing, it's just growing sideways - stop feeding it pizza! :lol: My Secale Acro is pretty much doing the same thing, it's just encrusting away. I figure at some point it's just going to cut loose and grow out.

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

I was just expecting some crazy bright pink branches already!!! not green encrust for months and months!!!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Atleast Im doing well with one reef, my kid's 4g has issues with no3, po4... clueless when it comes to picos!