Top Shelf Aquatics

SouthReef -- Bye bye Red Planet!

SouthFlorida_Tron

SouthFlorida_Tron

^ you cray cray.

Have any thoughts on the "red" planet? think the encrusting will yield tabling growth soon or a ways to go.... at least its base color looks poppin? LOL

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

Dammnit, I left the screen off while feeding today and when i turned my back to go cook for a second the damn wrasse hopped into the rear sump... sajfh43yr92247309unaklnfkjnsefjsdhfnsk!!!!! omgomgomg

Well, could be worse, could be behind cabinet and Id never know LOL. Ill grab a net from the LFS tomorrow morning...

• Like 1
Arkayology

Dammnit, I left the screen off while feeding today and when i turned my back to go cook for a second the damn wrasse hopped into the rear sump... sajfh43yr92247309unaklnfkjnsefjsdhfnsk!!!!! omgomgomg

Well, could be worse, could be behind cabinet and Id never know LOL. Ill grab a net from the LFS tomorrow morning...

I hate it when that happens.

SouthFlorida_Tron

When you stop thinking about the RP, BAM ! , that's when it starts to table. :)

Time will tell! I hope so!

• Like 1
SouthFlorida_Tron

So after playing the Wrasse's "try and catch me in every sump chamber" game, I finally stirred up enough detritus to not be able to see anymore, finally found him under the return, so had to basically remove everything from the return chamber, ato, all my doser and ato lines, digital therm, return hoses, finally spooked him to the surface, and after 10 minutes of misses with the net, last time i popped up to the surface I hand scooped that bastard and tossed him back into the display, hah! take that!

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

• Like 10
SouthFlorida_Tron

Sure the title isn't self maintenance lol

Champagne and water changes... Now that's how to enjoy working on the tank.

• Like 3
Nanofreak79
Have any thoughts on the "red" planet? think the encrusting will yield tabling growth soon or a ways to go.... at least its base color looks poppin? LOL

Dude, don't talk about red planets. Yours looks beautiful. I'm not sure on time period. Mine looks like poop. I totally bleached it when I first got my ATI light. My other planet died a few months ago too. This one might be a goner. They do grow fairly fast for sps. Give it another month or two and it should start tabling nicely.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Dude, don't talk about red planets. Yours looks beautiful. I'm not sure on time period. Mine looks like poop. I totally bleached it when I first got my ATI light. My other planet died a few months ago too. This one might be a goner. They do grow fairly fast for sps. Give it another month or two and it should start tabling nicely.

That's comforting...

• Like 1

Have your hornets been slow growers for you at all Tron ? I've been trying to track them down locally and buy them and have them put them in grow out for me until my tank cycles,but I can't find any :angry:

• Like 1

Where are my NBA + Game of Thrones peeps at!!!!!!!! lmao

That is gold! I like my NBA playoffs and Game of Thrones isn't bad either (IMO it's got nothing on Vikings though).

SouthFlorida_Tron

That is gold! I like my NBA playoffs and Game of Thrones isn't bad either (IMO it's got nothing on Vikings though).

My barber showed this to me while I was in the chair, I was dying with laughter!!! Classic.... i couldn't keep up with vikings :(

• Like 1