Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

:)

I was already expecting you to make pro videos...

But your pictures are definitely pro enough, there isn't much needed for improvement on that sector lol.

Haha... I think I am about to give-up on the video.

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Nice new addition, a mandarin has always been my absolute dream fish, one day I will manage to keep one. May even be able to do it with my current tank once my sump goes in.

• Like 1

good food? um , poke(of all kinds, like tako!-Seriously good!),laulu, spam musubi, Hawaiian sun juices, Mochi(one of my favs!), poi(don't really like it) Loco moco-seriously there are to many-oh man I'm drooling :o also the kalbi plate lunch with the macaroni and white rice was my beach stable with a lilikoi passion hawaiian sun drink

Edit: I'm not a big fan of pork but real Kalua pig is sooooo good! Go find a local luau and most these things plus more should be there!

• Like 1

good food? um , poke(of all kinds, like tako!-Seriously good!),laulu, spam musubi, Hawaiian sun juices, Mochi(one of my favs!), poi(don't really like it) Loco moco-seriously there are to many-oh man I'm drooling :o also the kalbi plate lunch with the macaroni and white rice was my beach stable with a lilikoi passion hawaiian sun drink

Edit: I'm not a big fan of pork but real Kalua pig is sooooo good! Go find a local luau and most these things plus more should be there!

did someone say Loco-Moco & poke

9246325982_e8122695af.jpg

but seriously though DT, new spotted guy is killer. didn't know you were a photographer. that's awesome. keep up the good work.

p.s. would turning off your blues maybe help with the effect you get in your videos?

• Like 4

did someone say Loco-Moco & poke

9246325982_e8122695af.jpg

but seriously though DT, new spotted guy is killer. didn't know you were a photographer. that's awesome. keep up the good work.

p.s. would turning off your blues maybe help with the effect you get in your videos?

I think I've tried them all!!! Haha... I love loco-moco, poke, kalua, spam musubi, mochi and both guava and passion fruit Hawaiian Sun Juice!! By thinking of these makes want to go right now! Can't wait till summer!!! omgomgomg Oh and I like that spicy butter garlic shrimp scampi plate lunch on the way to North Shore! It's a tourist attraction but it's soooo good!

• Like 2

nice!

you have a website for your photography ?

Thanks! I have my wedding photography website and blog, but haven't updated for a long long time since I stop shooting weddings! :D Here is my wedding photography blog though if you are curious and want to see some my work. http://blog.daletuphoto.com

• Like 2

Nice new addition, a mandarin has always been my absolute dream fish, one day I will manage to keep one. May even be able to do it with my current tank once my sump goes in.

Looks like you have got your sump in! Time for a mandarin! ;)

• Like 1

Looks like you have got your sump in! Time for a mandarin! :)

Haha, it will still be a while before the sump is online. I have a fair bit of stand mods that need to be completed first.

• Like 1

This makes me digging through the old pictures and found some food photos from Hawaii trips! :D

100813-001.jpg

100814-001-2.jpg

100816-001-2.jpg

100814-001.jpg

100816-001.jpg

100920-001.jpg

HOLY CRUCKS. YOU'RE MAKING ME SO JELLY....ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY AND ALL.... :lol:

Talking about Hawaiian food, can't be without some Hawaii air, ocean, and sunset!!

100812-001-2.jpg

100816-001-3.jpg

100812-001-3.jpg

100917-001.jpg

100814-001-3.jpg

100816-001-4.jpg

100816-002.jpg

100919-001-2.jpg

120416-001.jpg

100812-001.jpg

100814-001-4.jpg

100817-001.jpg

100920-001-2.jpg

You went scuba as well? ..... <_<

• Like 1

Wow, I just looked at some photos you did for those weddings.....spectacular dude!! Hey maybe if I ever decide to get married, have you come do some photography for me? ;)

I'll pay you lolol!!!! ahahaha must be super expensive but you'll give me some kind of NR discount right? Hhahaha jkjk ;)

• Like 2

HOLY CRUCKS. YOU'RE MAKING ME SO JELLY....ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY AND ALL.... :lol:

You went scuba as well? ..... <_<

Thanks! Haha... no I didn't go scuba at that time, my fiancé didn't have scuba license, those underwater photo were shot while snorkeling.

Wow, I just looked at some photos you did for those weddings.....spectacular dude!! Hey maybe if I ever decide to get married, have you come do some photography for me? ;)

I'll pay you lolol!!!! ahahaha must be super expensive but you'll give me some kind of NR discount right? Hhahaha jkjk ;)

Haha. Thank you Ben. I am sure there are a lot more and better photographers in CA. Just don't want to do weddings anymore. :D

• Like 1

Thanks! Haha... no I didn't go scuba at that time, my fiancé didn't have scuba license, those underwater photo were shot while snorkoling.

Haha. Thank you Ben. I am sure there are a lot more and better photographers in CA. Just don't want to do weddings anymore. :D

Oh same thing! Snorkeling, scuba, both go underwater ahah.

Ohh cmon, you don't want to do wedding photos for me? <_<

Jk, I'm chill! Forget about those pressure, I'm chillll. ahah.

I'll let you know if I ever find the one* and then I'll pm you to see if you want to do it one last time. ;)

I really doubt that I'll find the one* though lol.

• Like 1

Wohoo! Thanks for the tip! I was trying to adjust the light's colors and realized if I adjust the colors to 100% then the banding disappear! Looks like if the colors not at 100%, the frequency changes. By keeping colors at 100%, frequency stays at 60Hz which matches 24 fps and 30 fps so banding is gone! :D

• Like 2

Wohoo! Thanks for the tip! I was trying to adjust the light's colors and realized if I adjust the colors to 100% then the banding disappear! Looks like if the colors not at 100%, the frequency changes. By keeping colors at 100%, frequency stays at 60Hz which matches 24 fps and 30 fps so banding is gone! :D

awesome. glad you figured it out. now you don't have to get discouraged and can keep the awesome videos coming.

your photography is great man, I like the seattle wedding at the aquarium.

thought about doing Weddings Cinema style, but I agree with you... the pressure and dealing with people, not something you'd enjoy after awhile.

you have a housing for under-water? or was that disposable? those sharks and turtle pictures are sweet. and I especially enjoyed the last picture with the city lights, stars, and the ocean with the shallow teal contrast... and diamond head in the background :P

• Like 2

awesome. glad you figured it out. now you don't have to get discouraged and can keep the awesome videos coming.

your photography is great man, I like the seattle wedding at the aquarium.

thought about doing Weddings Cinema style, but I agree with you... the pressure and dealing with people, not something you'd enjoy after awhile.

you have a housing for under-water? or was that disposable? those sharks and turtle pictures are sweet. and I especially enjoyed the last picture with the city lights, stars, and the ocean with the shallow teal contrast... and diamond head in the background :P

Thanks man. I enjoy photographing people and weddings, actually everything, I just don't like to deal with people, you are right. Haha

Yea. I have a housing for my 5DII but not fully equipped, I can only use my 35mm lens and no flash light yet. I rarely use it because its not fun going into water here at Puget Sound so I had no intention of getting more accessories.

Thanks for the compliment on the photos. That turtle picture was actually taken with the disposable underwater film camera. :) The shark photo was using the DSLR with housing but I forgot to adjust the color balance so the blue color was way out of gamut, but it looks kinda cool. Haha.

• Like 1

Thanks man. I enjoy photographing people and weddings, actually everything, I just don't like to deal with people, you are right. Haha

Yea. I have a housing for my 5DII but not fully equipped, I can only use my 35mm lens and no flash light yet. I rarely use it because its not fun going into water here at Puget Sound so I had no intention of getting more accessories.

Thanks for the compliment on the photos. That turtle picture was actually taken with the disposable underwater film camera. :) The shark photo was using the DSLR with housing but I forgot to adjust the color balance so the blue color was way out of gamut, but it looks kinda cool. Haha.

ah a 5Dmk II is my dream camera... and maybe a blackmagic or red, too. but the prices for the mk III are dropping apparently, hopefully I can invest in one soon...

I bet the housing set you back a bit. really cool to have though!

Maybe I can learn a thing or two from you :happy:

hope you had a good Christmas man. and happy new year!

• Like 1

ah a 5Dmk II is my dream camera... and maybe a blackmagic or red, too. but the prices for the mk III are dropping apparently, hopefully I can invest in one soon...

I bet the housing set you back a bit. really cool to have though!

Maybe I can learn a thing or two from you :happy:

hope you had a good Christmas man. and happy new year!

I am not familiar with blackmagic. Is it full frame? If not, full frame sensor 5DII or III is the way to go, paring with L lens, the DOF and bokeh will be super nice, true cinematic look and quality! :)

Thanks! Happy new year to you too!

• Like 1

So how are the fishies doing?? Any better luck on the orchid coming out?

They are all doing fine. Orchid doesn't come out often, hides in the cave 99% of time, but it takes food from me now.

• Like 1

Nice. Well, best part is they haven't tried suicide. ;)

So how's the tank?

Haha... I hope they don't!

Tank is doing fine. Nothing really change. Probably adding the Yellow Hammer soon. (talking to Richard about his stock now) :)

Pods population is in control but flatworms is not, mandarin doesn't seem to eat it, maybe it will start eating flatworms once pods is running low.

• Like 1