ReefCleaners.org

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

how did u get flatworms in the first place? i thought u always dip your corals.

5 years into the hobby, I have never ever dipped my corals...lol. I probably would if I had sps though....

• Like 2

I see. Wait, richard from?? Exoticreefcreations?

Yes. The other store never replied me.

how did u get flatworms in the first place? i thought u always dip your corals.

I did. Somehow it still gets into my tank, I don't know why!

• Like 1

I dip all my corals and I got flatworms too so I was hoping you knew how you got yours =P. So I guess we are on the same boat except my Springer's Damsel ate most of the flatworms in my tank =).

I wish my mandarin eats them soon. They are probably double in population since last week. :furious:

• Like 2

Keeping with a reef is some serious work. I've been getting really busy (by busy I mean lazy) and now I have 1000000000000 asterina starfish. Sometimes I wonder how much easier and relaxing it would be to just have an all anemone and shroom tank.

• Like 4

Keeping with a reef is some serious work. I've been getting really busy (by busy I mean lazy) and now I have 1000000000000 asterina starfish. Sometimes I wonder how much easier and relaxing it would be to just have an all anemone and shroom tank.

Lol yeah. I'm already switching over to a mushroom tank....lol. Gotta want me some jawbreakers. ;)

• Like 3

Or a vivarium :P

• Like 1

Yes. I do. Are those snail eggs? If they are, should I remove them or just leave them there?

Mmm I think they are snail eggs....mmm I think people normally just leave it there....lol. You will have lots of baby snails soon though lol, if you don't mind that.

• Like 1

That's awesome! It has EF mount model but sensor is smaller. 5D has bigger sensor and that will definitely have more advantage and better ISO performance as well. Not sure about blackmagic's dynamic range, it is also very important to look at and compare but just by sensor size and ISO performance, I vote for 5Dii or iii. :)