Pod Your Reef

DT's ADA 60F Shallow Reef

daletu

Haha. Sorry! I was super busy recently! But.... tank is still doing great! :D I will try to give you guys some kind of updates later. :)

• Like 10
Reefkid88

He's aliveeeeeeeee !!! Glad to hear everything good man,I miss seeing this thing. Can't wait for a update,and tons of picturesssssssssssss !!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Haha. Sorry! I was super busy recently! But.... tank is still doing great! :D I will try to give you guys some kind of updates later. :)

Is it later yet? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I love 60-Fs and yours is beautiful!

Yes, update shot please :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I hope this tank is still running. Your tank scape is simple yet beautiful, im finding my tank too busy looking as in too many rocks, made it hard to place corals and clean the tank. im looking to downsize rockscape and came across your tank while searching for scape ideas. Good job!

• 2 months later...
Legendary Corals

Come back. I miss you and you pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, congratulations on your tank, my name is Daniel, I am from Spain, I have a similar tank yours, with the same lighting.

I would like to know what the current state of the tank, and you still have the same configuration in lighting, regards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
blizzardscout2

Hi I was wondering what the Glass bulbous device on the left side of your FTS is? Just curious. Your tank is awesome by the way. I really enjoy reading your log.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...