Cultivated Reef

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

You HAVE to keep them! They are your destiny :D. I remember you saying just a couple weeks ago that you wanted to get a kitten!!!! Hate to say it, but boy cats are way better than girl cats. I think the girls are just uptight and boys are more laid back. That's been my experience with them :).

Hey...happy wife, happy life right? (keep the kitties) LOL.

I really want a ragdoll kitten =). I even have a name for her already, BlueBell.

I haven't bought a new coral in months. I am itching to buy something...but no room despite giving away a bunch of corals already.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want a ragdoll kitten =). I even have a name for her already, BlueBell.

I haven't bought a new coral in months. I am itching to buy something...but no room despite giving away a bunch of corals already.

Awwww....that's a cute name :happy:.

My wife is in vegas this weekend so I been cat sitting and trying to get the female more used to me. She's definitely doing better. She doesn't hiss at me anymore =P.

Taking pic with kitten in one hand and DSLR in the other is hard!

20236955515_11fb3d159e.jpg

Got the tank back up =). Kitty approved. She's eyeing the clownfish...hahaha

20050347109_52860ae80f.jpg

She's such a cutie!

20050343669_9cf6b6fa94.jpg

My wife is in vegas this weekend so I been cat sitting and trying to get the female more used to me. She's definitely doing better. She doesn't hiss at me anymore =P.

Taking pic with kitten in one hand and DSLR in the other is hard!

20236955515_11fb3d159e.jpg

Got the tank back up =). Kitty approved. She's eyeing the clownfish...hahaha

20050347109_52860ae80f.jpg

She's such a cutie!

20050343669_9cf6b6fa94.jpg

:wub: Oh I would love to have her!!

Oh my :wub:. You know what I'm thinking????? :D

Ok...send her to me!

:wub: Oh I would love to have her!!

She's a package deal =). We are trying to get her adopted out together with her brother. They are so attached to each other. It's cute how they play and sleep together.

She's a package deal =). We are trying to get her adopted out together with her brother. They are so attached to each other. It's cute how they play and sleep together.

Definitely keep them together :). Or just keep them...you know I'm going to keep trying LOL.

Went to the market today...among other things needed new soap and cleaner. Usually I get "geranium", but just had to try the BlueBell today :).

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-02%20at%208.27.4

Wait, did Chris reseal your tank?!

My dad sealed it. Chris said he's coming up to Chicago end of August so I may take it down again and give it to him to fix it for real. I am not so sure of my dad's skillz....

Went to the market today...among other things needed new soap and cleaner. Usually I get "geranium", but just had to try the BlueBell today :).

lol, i think i seen these before too. gonna pick some up next time!

how do you remove dead encrusting SPS? took one of the rock out today to clean off algae and scrape off GSP. Took about 20 mins. Put the rock back and 2 hours later, red planet acro completely RTNed. It's all white now.

had a pretty bad weekend...

we hadour hearts set on a house thats only 30 mins from work and in Bucktown, one of the hottest neighborhood in Chicago. Went to see it and it was next to the train and every 5 mins the whole house vibrates with a loud rattling noise from the train. SIGH. To top if off, 3 houses we been on the fence about just went pending and now there's not much inventory left.

went to Aquapros Sunday and got a neon dottyback, the fish I been wanting. Also picked up a zoa frag, some coral glue, and some Rod's food. 5 hours later, the dottyback jumped even though I have the lid on. It's the same way my firefish jumped through the slit in the top caused by the mounts for the light. Sigh. I only went for the fish and ended up buying other stuff I dont really need.

my frogspawns are not doing so well. lost a couple more heads. hammer is doing good though.

Archived