Top Shelf Aquatics

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll have to post a photo of the house at night so we can see it all lit up :).

Don't go killing yourself trying to get orange lights in those fixtures!

LOL. You total stalker! You are welcome to come by if you visit Chicago =P.

No backsies! Also, is the place gonna be fully furnished, or do you guys get to do the furnishing?

No backsies! Also, is the place gonna be fully furnished, or do you guys get to do the furnishing?

Furniture shopping starts next weekend after the inspection! If you know of any good online place for furnitures, let me know!

Furniture shopping starts next weekend after the inspection! If you know of any good online place for furnitures, let me know!

Want me to recommend a Table Saw, Sander, Paint Sprayer, and CNC Mill so that you can build it all yourself instead?

Restorations has some pretty cool high-end furniture, though I'm not sure how good the build quality is though (I can't afford to buy any of their stuff on a student budget so I have no first-hand experience LOL).

Want me to recommend a Table Saw, Sander, Paint Sprayer, and CNC Mill so that you can build it all yourself instead?

Restorations has some pretty cool high-end furniture, though I'm not sure how good the build quality is though (I can't afford to buy any of their stuff on a student budget so I have no first-hand experience LOL).

hahah...no to all, i will probably end up in the hospital. Restorations look cool but way over my budget. $2500 for just a bed...I am looking to spend like $2000 on an entire bedroom set.

hahah...no to all, i will probably end up in the hospital. Restorations look cool but way over my budget. $2500 for just a bed...I am looking to spend like $2000 on an entire bedroom set.

There's always Ikea!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEve the f**** table off my back! omgomgomg

At least it's death served a purpose, hopefully it was killed humanly.

Ya eat beef?

no area rug for us...dogs like to piss on things you can't clean easily...

more money more problems!

Check overstock.com for more budget but cool looking items. When we bought out house we left a few rooms empty to get the things we wanted. We just picked up a West Elm sofa and a few other odds and ends for our main sitting room.

Looks great however. Lets get a Hybrid or QUAD over this new tank.

Wow that is a sweet place Ninja. I was just recently up by you visiting with the GF, she's in Geneva area, I love how housing up there looks, I plan to move there when I finish at school if I can find a decent job.

Check overstock.com for more budget but cool looking items. When we bought out house we left a few rooms empty to get the things we wanted. We just picked up a West Elm sofa and a few other odds and ends for our main sitting room.

Looks great however. Lets get a Hybrid or QUAD over this new tank.

I love West Elm and Crate and Barrel!

Wow that is a sweet place Ninja. I was just recently up by you visiting with the GF, she's in Geneva area, I love how housing up there looks, I plan to move there when I finish at school if I can find a decent job.

Jobs are really good in Chicago now, depending on your field. I know tech and healthcare has been building up in the past few years.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEve the f**** table off my back! omgomgomg

Ya eat beef?

Yes, we usually eat poultry though, beef and the occasional mahi mahi are well appreciated.

I love West Elm and Crate and Barrel!

Jobs are really good in Chicago now, depending on your field. I know tech and healthcare has been building up in the past few years.

I'm a Business major, Physics specialization(Essentially 20 credits in Physics, and have a minor in Entrepreneurship. Ideally I would go either aerospace or automobile industry, but any good paying job would be nice. :lol:

Congrats on the new house. Kitchen and master bath look sweeeeeet! Looking forward to seeing the new tank build Our basement reno is moving slow as molasses, so no new tank for the Doc yet. Which is OK, since any time I see a build thread that discussed skimmers and sumps and ATOs i'm like :blink::wacko::eek: , then need to go get a beer.

Congrats on the new house. Kitchen and master bath look sweeeeeet! Looking forward to seeing the new tank build Our basement reno is moving slow as molasses, so no new tank for the Doc yet. Which is OK, since any time I see a build thread that discussed skimmers and sumps and ATOs i'm like :blink::wacko::eek: , then need to go get a beer.

haha i feel the same with sump and skimmers and reactors and fuge....that's why I decided on the Red Sea Reefer. The sump design looks awesome and noob friendly. It comes with ATO too.

• 2 weeks later...

Preordered the Kessil AP700 today =). Decided to go big and get the Red Sea Reefer 350 instead of 250 after people say I can't have a tang or foxface in a 55 gallon. I plan to stock:

3 anthias

3 firefish

2 snowflakes

1 yellow tang

1 foxface

1 flame angel

1 coral beauty

1 longnose hawkfish

That's probably max or over the limit for a 75 gallon tank right? May get rid of yellow tang or foxface.

In other tank news, the 12 gallon is covered in turf algae and green cyano. Blah. Total neglect since I know I will be moving it in a month or so. So many local reefers are breaking down tanks so I been hoarding frags for the new tank. Picking up LA Laker monti frag tomorrow, always wanted one. Got 30lbs of sand for free over the weekend with 5 nassarius snails still in it. Those suckers are hardy. The guy left the bucket of sand outside for 2 days and they still survived.

Archived