ReefCleaners.org

3 gallon mantis tank

Based

03 stock Hyundai accent.... With manyyyy dents from idiots in my family and friends who bang my car or scrape my car...or decided our cars should be lovers ... :(

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh he'll nah lol noppppe all automatic

we have too many hills and too much snow for stick

But your in Delaware right? You know about snow lol

Evos are probably one of the only foreign car I'd drive, especially that it was owned by dodge in the 80s, and kinda still looks like what it did when dodge had it, I'm thinking about keeping the ls1 stock and buying another lt1 and making the lt1 into a lt4(383) and then putting a vortech supercharger on it for my track car, also the ls1 is a m6(manual) and my lfs is trying to get my zoanthids

lol mustangs are horrible, ls1 is a lot better set up,

make something nasty do a ls1 with a 6464 turbo or a ported gt40r with a hybrid compressor wheel and destroy everything. 67-69 are pretty but i like 71-72 because there front end and corvette like rear tail lights. i had a 81 with a 383 Stroker fully worked on 4.10 gears and a 350 turbo trans

12.05 in the 1/4 mile

now i sound like a dork...

sadly i gave up racing when i had my son, was building a mid 10 sec street legal evo

. A 1971 camaro is my dream car, hugger orange z28 with a cowl hood.

. A 1971 camaro is my dream car, hugger orange z28 with a cowl hood.

yes a very pretty car indeed!

lol if you think a camaro's maintenance is rough try to keep up with a German car's maintenance... :eek:

tell me about it i have a new mk6 R

VW's are the worst too. I'm surprised you would have considered them after all the problems in the past few years. Particularly with their cars made in Mexico. It's so weird that a company with dreadful reliability ratings (VW) owns the company with the best reliability ratings (Porsche).

they own the fastest car in production too. im just a vw kid though, i live for them

Not anymore :D, The new hennessey venow does :P. Really want a 2011 octane blue evo x

actually it was beat again by the veryon S

dont get a evo x please, take it some someone who works on them

Nope venom still holds fastest production car, its a v8, pretty sure its one of the ls engines

still dont give vw any props for the bugatti its a w16, it shuld be putting out more power

hes been boring since i got home, hes just sitting there chilling, paying more attention to my harlequin shrimp trying to man handle a chocolate chip starfish right now

Ill start the thread early in the morning tomorrow, some of my fish are not out, and some of my corals are closing up for the night

Ahh my yellow ricordea went missing I think a hermit peeled it up, I can't find it no where I think it got burried last night, any chances it will be fine? I'm going to look for it during the water change tomorrow

Archived