Cultivated Reef

3 gallon mantis tank

Based

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes on his way :D I read they wait 24 hours to ship to make sure the weather is all fine and what not, just got an email from Richard about 30 minutes ago, heres what he said "Ok little guy on the way…tomorrow by noon, postman will leave itÂ…got you a really cool lime green one!" Pretty excited! He also gave me the tracking number and what not in the email.

Thats all good with me, im just waiting for yours to be done cycling :P

I kinda feel bad for the snails that might get eaten, they actually cleaned my rocks unlike the ones in my reef tank

Lol my snails ARE the lazy ones from my reef. They are nomming a bit..but I really just expected them to die and help my cycle....guess not.

And shhhhhh my patience sucks when it comes to cycles......

yea mine too,i hope the one hermit that ate one of the other hermits and one of the snails gets eaten first, which is kinda cruel, but i spent $0.69 on both of them for the mantis

Lol there ya go...I'm getting eight snacks to start with. Should tide me over until I can get some scallops and more hermits for him to eat.

Im pretty sure it was the same hermit, i caught him twice in the act, and hes the closest one to the shell and half eaten body

god never forget to dump old water out, i left water from my pico i a closed bucket for 5 days, ad somehow a towel found its way into the bucket...Smelt sooooooooooo bad that i had to vinegar my bucket and throw out the towel. First time in 8 years i have done that. And once he comes out in the open i will be putting him in the hob filter lol.

I didnt want to jack that persons thread, but you wouldnt believe all the stupidity you here working at a fish store, people have honestly asked me if they could keep a nemo in a bowl with fresh water. Cant wait for finding dory to come out, hopefully ill be off at my real college and not my community college (Dont know what to major in, i was going to major in architecture, then i read all the processes of it and decided it wasnt going to happen because it takes like 8 years of school, then like 10 years after that to actually start making big money) for i dont have to here people if the can put a blue tang, probably theyll say dory in a fish bowl.

i was thinking engineering, i dont think i could be a vet, i'm more of a visual type person, like designing things, i was thinking car design.

You could do video gaming if you're into that. Lots of job openings. I knew of a guy from around here who is now head project designer for big name games like god of war. I think he went to Pittsburgh art tech..

Yeah, used to be big into video games, then i lost interest of them during sophomore year of high school. My dads a interior part designer mostly, he has designed head lights and side view mirrors for gm, and another company he used to work at when i was younger, but now he works for chrysler and he showed me what he does and it looks like it would be something i would do, but i would much rather be some one who sketches up the exterior of the car.

I'm so inpatient.. Wish it was tomorrow already :P, hopefully he comes before my dentist appointment, which shouldn't take no longer than 10 minutes, and is only a 2 minute drive. He said around 12, my dentist appointment is at 11, my mom will be home so either way im in the clear.

Archived