Cultivated Reef

3 gallon mantis tank

Based

I don't have any marbles no more, Ill just craft up a bed, couch, and side dresser for him, maybe a .003 gallon pico tank for him to put on his dresser to :P

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe that wasn't a dead snail that he was hulk smashing this morning, I only has 2 margaritas, one got token by a hermit, and the other one was alive last night, can't seem to find him

I'm going to figure out how to use my moms camera, get some better shots

Yeah but I want better >:D and plus the pics are from my iPhone 5, the camera is 8 pixels I believe

I tried to do the evil laugh emoji but it didn't happen

the camera died, how i charge it i have no clue,but the mantis is up because my bedroom light is on and he is emotionally attached to this snail shell, he just carries it around

it uses a battery pack, its probably somewhere in the kitchen or den

i turned on the lights to see what the hermits would do, one was climbing my heater so he fell down went behind the heater and played dead, then the 2 on the rocks ran into their holes, and the other one well he just doesnt care

Congrats getting your mantis. The green is very cool :)

. Thank you, he's a unique little critter!

Well it's 530, I got insomnia, my sleeping pills don't work, I have work at 1, and here is the incredible bathulk post-78934-0-93186200-1374917302_thumb.jpg

Well my boss gave me awesome deal on 2 ricordeas, usually would be $40, but he gave then to me for $15, one fell of the rock which I'm happy about, how should I get the other one off? The rock doesn't match any my rocks in my scape, and it's pretty large

Pretty disappointed he won't build with the rubble I gave him

Give him some time, mine took a week or so before they got really into building.

Archived