Top Shelf Aquatics

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either of you have a good idea of something that would adhere glass to another material while keeping a clean, clear or white look?

Clear/white Silicone an option? lol

Nothing yet polishing up a few things and tiring loose ends. We finally got our shitty GM fired at the hotel. I drinking coronas tonight.
Congrats, I'll drink to that!

Built or started? :lol: I'm just messin with ya Jack? Hows the outside projects going??
.....about the same as the new tank. Look great in my head! Paying off the last go around of projects and saving my pennies for the second phase, aka.....framing.

.....about the same as the new tank. Look great in my head! Paying off the last go around of projects and saving my pennies for the second phase, aka.....framing.

They will look good when you get em done too I'm certain :)

Don't feel bad, I haven't done anything since I finished the kitchen.... although I still haven't sealed the grout so I guess its not 100% finished lol

• 2 weeks later...

Bumped up the intensity on the light today. LOL, already forgot what I increased it to. I think B at 30% and W at 15%....I'll have to double check. Things are really looking ......OK. Now I have some invasive macro to get rid of. This tank is like a crazy girlfriend you just can't get rid of, even when you know you should.............

Just dump that nasty skank already, shes just gonna keep doin you wrong man..... You deserve to pay for better then that :lol:

LOL......but the crazy ones are so much fun....in between the frustration

LOL......but the crazy ones are so much fun....in between the frustration

Sure when your young and have free time to deal with the bs. Ur gettin older n have kids time to play it safe man kick it to the curb lol

Sure when your young and have free time to deal with the bs. Ur gettin older n have kids time to play it safe man kick it to the curb lol

LMAO.

• 2 weeks later...

No, probably not....but I ain't ####### with that dude.

Don't worry looks like a cheap ass cigar, not a cuban..... you can take him Jack. Besides I thought your family was Cartel anyway?? lol

Don't worry looks like a cheap ass cigar, not a cuban..... you can take him Jack. Besides I thought your family was Cartel anyway?? lol

Papa John will not be happy with this information leak.

Papa John will not be happy with this information leak.

Its ok, he still won't want to mess with none of my people.... we make muy loco look normal lol

Just ordered the Eshopps ATO reservoir........thought I might hook up the Tunze ATO I bought a while back. Probably a little better than my current method of "dump in a gallon or two of top off when my pump begins to gurgle". :D

Just ordered the Eshopps ATO reservoir........thought I might hook up the Tunze ATO I bought a while back. Probably a little better than my current method of "dump in a gallon or two of top off when my pump begins to gurgle". :D

i had myato hooked up. If you're as lazy as I am it will still gurgle, now you just have your ato pump gurgle ontop of your return pump.

i had myato hooked up. If you're as lazy as I am it will still gurgle, now you just have your ato pump gurgle ontop of your return pump.

LOL, you know me better than I do........so, now I'll have to listen to two gurgling pumps and increase my water dump to 4 gallons.....awesome!

Thanks Pat! What are we drinking tonight?

LOL, you know me better than I do........so, now I'll have to listen to two gurgling pumps and increase my water dump to 4 gallons.....awesome!

Thanks Pat! What are we drinking tonight?

nothing, although I should be. Just cleaned up over 10 lbs of shit and puke out of carpeting. Why do dogs never get sick until your head hits a pillow? Literally the second I laid down I heard a hack and a splat.

I'm guessing you're on whisky tonight?

nothing, although I should be. Just cleaned up over 10 lbs of shit and puke out of carpeting. Why do dogs never get sick until your head hits a pillow? Literally the second I laid down I heard a hack and a splat.

I'm guessing you're on whisky tonight?

Vodka....changed it up...not sure why, though.

That is the worst sound ever (because you know what's coming).

My lab has a new thing she does.....must think it's really neat.

Step 1. Wake up to that dry heave, hacking something up sound...usually about 2 hours after you fall asleep and a couple hours before the alarm is set to go off.

Step 2. Wait for the heave and splat sound.

Step 3. SURPRISE!! Not soft and wet splat.....16 ####ING ROCKS hit the floor. It sounds like a jackpot in Vegas.

Damn dogs.

19d11637-c4b8-4ea9-af5c-63ff2ee8f03d.jpg

My septic tank needs to be pumped. Not exactly sure where it is.....so, I dig holes until I find it. Found the tank and it's perimeter. Now to find the damn access lids to have it pumped :angry:

11 holes at 3' deep through rock, clay and stinky dirt. Great way to spend the weekend.

Hard to tell from the crappy blue, cell phone pic. Here's a shot of some super glowy orange acans from Glenn - via G.

60dbad3a-b842-4256-8209-d73b74812c3b.jpg

2c521429-6faa-489d-8dd9-003e3d4bfafe.jpg

Feeding time.....

Rocks? That's crazy. How big?

Sasha apparently ate probably month-old split pea soup, qtips, tissue, and possibly half a shoe or a book out ofthe garbage. I shit you not, the piles were all 6 or 7 inches high and the diameter of a dinner plate

I need to still dig a new dry well for our washing machine. They also have a tiny ass cesspool in my back yard due to being right on the water. Back in the day instead of multiple smaller ones, they figured one small one would be best.

Rocks? That's crazy. How big?

Sasha apparently ate probably month-old split pea soup, qtips, tissue, and possibly half a shoe or a book out ofthe garbage. I shit you not, the piles were all 6 or 7 inches high and the diameter of a dinner plate

I need to still dig a new dry well for our washing machine. They also have a tiny ass cesspool in my back yard due to being right on the water. Back in the day instead of multiple smaller ones, they figured one small one would be best.

Didn't realize your reply, Pattycakes.

No joke, 16 rocks ranging in size of an olive up to the size of your thumb. It was literally a pile.

Well....at least its only for the washer right?

I finally struck oil last night and found the first access door on the septic tank.....black sludge dirt the entire way down. :wacko: One last one to uncover......then calling out the shit sucker truck.

A box showed up at my door today..... omgomgomg

Nothing too exciting....Patty already kicked my nuts in on this one and smashed my dreams. Oh well, too late now....Lawn already spent my money.

ATO.jpg

Seems to be pretty well made and fits the tight space nicely.

ATO20Inside.jpg

Might set this up...........

dc2b1fdc-d85f-4be3-9330-a8b10ac52b8f.jpg

Archived