Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Diggin the container, beats the hell out of my orange 5g bucket. Stand looks great, you build it?

Ya, I like it so far.......granted it's still dry.

Thanks man, yep... I built the stand and a matching light canopy that hangs above the tank.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome man, I didnt know you had skills like that. drinkin tonight?

Not so much skills....more like, trial and error.....and lots of putty :D

A little Crown tonight as I try to make myself finish up some work on the ol computer

Diggin the container, beats the hell out of my orange 5g bucket. Stand looks great, you build it?

My orange 5g bucket holds water just fine!!

A little Crown tonight as I try to make myself finish up some work on the ol computer

When I drink, it's usually crown. My wife loves the shit out of the new crown apple.

NorthGaHillbilly

When I drink, it's usually crown. My wife loves the shit out of the new crown apple.

Pinky out high rollers, Im sipping on a domestic, of the value persuasion

Ohhhh really? Crown Apple? Might have to grab a bottle for this weekends camping trip.

suck that pinky in there bud, Naddy

WTF is a Naddy? Sounds like balls

Ohhhh really? Crown Apple? Might have to grab a bottle for this weekends camping trip.

Yeah, we sell the hell out of crown apple at the bar. I'm not much of a fan though, but I don't really care for anything apple flavored.

Does sound like balls...

NorthGaHillbilly

natty-light.png

My wife gives me a hard time, the more money we end up making, the more I hoard it back and end up drinking swill.

Yeah, we sell the hell out of crown apple at the bar. I'm not much of a fan though, but I don't really care for anything apple flavored.

Does sound like balls...

Me neither, but the ladies will probably drink it down. Maybe heat it up, toss in a little cinnamon schnapps and have a hot apple cider by the fire.

Pinky out high rollers, Im sipping on a domestic, of the value persuasion

I drink for free, may as well be decent booze! Hey Jacky boy, if you can get this stuff out there I highly recommend it. http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2014/02/russells-reserve-single-barrel-review.html I had a bottle that a liquor rep gave me, it didn't last long.

natty-light.png

My wife gives me a hard time, the more money we end up making, the more I hoard it back and end up drinking swill.

That's Natty bro. I'm not much of a fan of natty, but I'm definitely not going anywhere near your naddy's.

NorthGaHillbilly

I drink for free, may as well be decent booze! Hey Jacky boy, if you can get this stuff out there I highly recommend it. http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2014/02/russells-reserve-single-barrel-review.html I had a bottle that a liquor rep gave me, it didn't last long.

That's Natty bro. I'm not much of a fan of natty, but I'm definitely not going anywhere near your naddy's.

With a setup like that, id do the same. I havent tried russells, but willett makes a pretty good rye. I drink decent burbon when Im not drinking genital juice (i concede i aught to have used t's not d's)

natty-light.png

Ohhhh, ya....Natural Light. All the homeless drink the shit out of it over here :D

I miss beer. A few years back my "body chemistry" changed....according to my wife. After about half a beer I get shitty headaches.....not hangovers...literally half a beer in, horrendous headaches. So, liquor it is.

With a setup like that, id do the same. I havent tried russells, but willett makes a pretty good rye. I drink decent burbon when Im not drinking genital juice (i concede i aught to have used t's not d's)

Lmao @ genital juice. I killed a bottle of Russell's in about a week. For reference, a bottle of crown will usually last me 6-9 months. Knob creek is a good one too. So is Rebecca Creek (made in Tx).

Ohhhh, ya....Natural Light. All the homeless drink the shit out of it over here :D

I miss beer. A few years back my "body chemistry" changed....according to my wife. After about half a beer I get shitty headaches.....not hangovers...literally half a beer in, horrendous headaches. So, liquor it is.

That sucks! For me it's insomnia. When i drink pretty much any alcohol I don't sleep.

NorthGaHillbilly

Lmao @ genital juice. I killed a bottle of Russell's in about a week. For reference, a bottle of crown will usually last me 6-9 months. Knob creek is a good one too. So is Rebecca Creek (made in Tx).

Knob creek is really good, Ill be in texas for a wedding later this year and look for the rebecca creek.

Nice, thanks man. I'll grab a bottle of that as well....my mouth is watering....not for Hillbillys Naddys, the bourbon.

Knob creek is really good, Ill be in texas for a wedding later this year and look for the rebecca creek.

Agreed, I really like Knob Creek. Jack Tenessee Fire is awesome as well. I have a little bit of a bottle of Jim Beam Kentucky Fire left, and that is some seriously potent stuff, but it's quite good IMO.

One of my favorites is Kraken though, tasty to drink in a mix, freaking delicious on ice.

Jack needs to come out here too. His brother misses him. He's so depressed that he rarely comes online anymore.

Nice, thanks man. I'll grab that as well....my mouth is watering.... for Hillbillys Naddys.

fixed that for you. :)

NorthGaHillbilly

What part of Tx?

Headed to houston, use to go pretty often when the inlaws lived there, but this will be the first time in a few years.

Do you guys see the hot Asian chicks at the bottom of the site?

Unfortunately, no.

Agreed, I really like Knob Creek. Jack Tenessee Fire is awesome as well. I have a little bit of a bottle of Jim Beam Kentucky Fire left, and that is some seriously potent stuff, but it's quite good IMO.

One of my favorites is Kraken though, tasty to drink in a mix, freaking delicious on ice.

My wife loves the Fire stuff....so do I, well, I like how her clothes fall off after she's been drinking it.

-I've seen the Kraken.......I think...thought it was Rum?

Headed to houston, use to go pretty often when the inlaws lived there, but this will be the first time in a few years.

Unfortunately, no.

That's cool. I go to Houston fairly often (my sister lives there). It's a cool city but a little too busy for me. I hate traffic.

Archived