Pod Your Reef

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Nah, I think I'd refuse management here. Sure, they'll add 3 bucks an hour to your payback for supervisor, but they'll also add 15-20 hours a week. I'm just waiting for snow to start falling. I think I may have a shower-beer. One of the most relaxing beers you could have. honey jack is the only jack I could have now. I went to the reservation once and hung out with a kid from school, back then nothing bothered me so I would chug whatever was handed to me and I had half a bottle of jack Daniels. Completely ruined it for me.

Ya...couple extra bucks for 60 +....volunteers me out, too.

That was like me and vodka for the past 20 years or so.....I'm warming back up to it lately.

That was like me and vodka for the past 20 years or so.....I'm warming back up to it lately.

"Volunteers"...wtf? Stupid auto correct. Not even sure what I meant to type.....but it wasn't volunteers.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Volunteers"...wtf? Stupid auto correct. Not even sure what I meant to type.....but it wasn't volunteers.

Honestly it made sense to me.

I had half a bottle of wine at lunch and a glass here and there the past few days, but this is the first time I'm planning on getting drunk since giving up real cigarettes. I may need to sneak out and smoke a quick one.

Finally set up the Tunze and the ATO reservoir today ...................forgot there are two holes in the back of the reservoir. Filled above the holes and flooded my stand with water.......what an idiot. Hopefully the Tunze is a little more accurate than I am :rolleyes:

Finally set up the Tunze and the ATO reservoir today ...................forgot there are two holes in the back of the reservoir. Filled above the holes and flooded my stand with water.......what an idiot. Hopefully the Tunze is a little more accurate than I am :rolleyes:

What about the Bubble Magus doser? :D

What's up, Hollywood!!

It's pretty much useless :angry:

LOL...what's your guesstimate on how long it would take to travel from Burbank to City of Industry in morning rush hour traffic? I figured you might know with all your travels :).

Why is it useless?????

LOL...what's your guesstimate on how long it would take to travel from Burbank to City of Industry in morning rush hour traffic? I figured you might know with all your travels :).

Why is it useless?????

Depends on time.

I'd go via the 210 E and down the 605 S.....maybe an hour?

It's useless because you haven't come over and set it up :D It has a real pretty box, though.

Depends on time.

I'd go via the 210 E and down the 605 S.....maybe an hour?

It's useless because you haven't come over and set it up :D It has a real pretty box, though.

They rattled off directions.... 134 east to the 5 south to the 60 something or other LOL. Sounded like a 2 hour commute to me :D. I figured you'd know the best route :).

It's sooooo easy to set up though ;). I think it's my favorite piece of tank equipment!

They rattled off directions.... 134 east to the 5 south to the 60 something or other LOL. Sounded like a 2 hour commute to me :D. I figured you'd know the best route :).

It's sooooo easy to set up though ;). I think it's my favorite piece of tank equipment!

Ya,,,,,,I may set it up at some point. It took me this long to plug in the Tunze :)

Check out Google maps in the morning before you go....pretty much dead on with commute time. I think the 210 should be wide open. I'm not a fan of the 134 and the 5 in the morning or afternoon....mid day is fine.....usually.

What are you going out for?

This Tunze top off unit is pretty bad ass.....should have set it up a long time ago. Everything is starting to look good again. Definitely fried them with my last LED unit....things are getting puffy, coloring up and popping some babies again. Now to get rid of some invasive macro....maybe an urchin will join the tank.....

kids play room.... ocean theme... sounds like you got yourself a fish room without her knowing. score!

what are we drinking tonight? the lawn lounge is ####ing dead the past few days.

kids play room.... ocean theme... sounds like you got yourself a fish room without her knowing. score!

what are we drinking tonight? the lawn lounge is ####### dead the past few days.

Lol...the thought has crossed my mind Patty....maybe a qt to start it off.

Tonight is Patron Silver and some lemonade. You?

Ya, Lawns been dozing off early in his recliner.

Just found 2 of my RFAs I thought I lost months ago. 1 is a neon orange and purple....was half dollar size...now dime size and the second, I'm not sure on. He is all closed up.

• 2 weeks later...

Have some invasive macro to get rid of..........thought I'd try an urchin. He decided he likes it......as a toupee.

Anyone no what the stuff is and how to get rid of it?

0793b44c-ac92-4207-b2db-60e3653fbadf.jpg

f0b4f282-925e-4c77-8d41-8daff5b5630e.jpg

Kinda looks fern calurpa... which I believe is illegal to ship to CA. Track down and report the asshole who sent you that shit, its a mega pest lol

So.....can it be gotten rid of...besides ripping this thing apart and starting all over?

The stuff is growing inside my overflow box, powerhead, rockwork, ....my urchin :^ )

Looks like Caulerpa brachypus

Kinda looks fern calurpa... which I believe is illegal to ship to CA. Track down and report the asshole who sent you that shit, its a mega pest lol

just pulled out the largest population of that shitty macro weed and ripped off a large salad bowl worth of it from the zoa rock. Poured a bottle of peroxide over it....again and again and again. Tossed it back in the tank. We'll see what happens. :rolleyes:

just pulled out the largest population of that shitty macro weed and ripped off a large salad bowl worth of it from the zoa rock. Poured a bottle of peroxide over it....again and again and again. Tossed it back in the tank. We'll see what happens. :rolleyes:

2 words..... Flame Thrower!

Another 2 words.... Start over!

Final 2 words.... Upgrade Time :)

2 words..... Flame Thrower!

Another 2 words.... Start over!

Final 2 words.... Upgrade Time :)

Married...................with children. :bling:

...........................................but, maybe. :ninja:

Archived