ReefCleaners.org

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife loves the Fire stuff....so do I, well, I like how her clothes fall off after she's been drinking it.

-I've seen the Kraken.......I think...thought it was Rum?

I like crown apple for the same reasons. :)

The kraken is rum.

Jack needs to come out here too. His brother misses him. He's so depressed that he rarely comes online anymore.

fixed that for you. :)

Ya, I miss Mijo........he'll be back soon.

My wife loves the Fire stuff....so do I, well, I like how her clothes fall off after she's been drinking it.

-I've seen the Kraken.......I think...thought it was Rum?

It's a vanilla spiced rum, I would say it's extremely easy to sip on a glass of it on ice. If you like rum that is lol. It's a bit sweet. If you add it to regular Coke or Dr. Pepper then it tastes almost exactly like Vanilla Dr. Pepper/Coke.

In other news, bit of a girly drink but 100% delicious, I'm sipping on a short tumbler of this right now: http://www.pinnaclevodka.com/recipe/ooh-la-la-lemon :)

If you use the raspberry flavored it is amazing, the whipped is good too which is what I used tonight.

NorthGaHillbilly

That's cool. I go to Houston fairly often (my sister lives there). It's a cool city but a little too busy for me. I hate traffic.

Yea, that was the downside I remember. we were talking about how we were all getting there, I was going to just fly out, but the idea of a charter bus came up, so itll be an interesting time im sure.

Im out fellas. Yall have a good one. Oh, Jack... keep off my naddys

Oh, check out "cutler's artisan spirits". Try their #33 or their Vodka.....awesome. Distilled locally in Santa Barbara. If you want a happy wife, order a bottle of their "Grandma Tommies Apple Pie"

It's a vanilla spiced rum, I would say it's extremely easy to sip on a glass of it on ice. If you like rum that is lol. It's a bit sweet. If you add it to regular Coke or Dr. Pepper then it tastes almost exactly like Vanilla Dr. Pepper/Coke.

In other news, bit of a girly drink but 100% delicious, I'm sipping on a short tumbler of this right now: http://www.pinnaclevodka.com/recipe/ooh-la-la-lemon :)

If you use the raspberry flavored it is amazing, the whipped is good too which is what I used tonight.

Nice....I'll try a bottle of the Kraken. That peachy thing sounds good, another contender for the camping trip.

Nice....I'll try a bottle of the Kraken. That peachy thing sounds good, another contender for the camping trip.

Going on a girl scout camping trip? Peachy shit?? If you want a colorful drink go with the Adios Mother ####er and put some hair back on your balls :lol:

Going on a girl scout camping trip? Peachy shit?? If you want a colorful drink go with the Adios Mother ###### and put some hair back on your balls :lol:

Lmao!! F u. The fruity shit is for the ladies.....daddy's sip ' n whiskey.

Didn't realize your reply, Pattycakes.

No joke, 16 rocks ranging in size of an olive up to the size of your thumb. It was literally a pile.

Well....at least its only for the washer right?

I finally struck oil last night and found the first access door on the septic tank.....black sludge dirt the entire way down. :wacko: One last one to uncover......then calling out the shit sucker truck.

For the past year or so we've been dropping a pump in and draining it right to the back yard. Lol. Around here as long as you give a ballpark, the cesspool guy will just use the aerator pole to find the tops for you. They usually dig it up also but we always do it before they get there.

I could really go for some whisky but I would need to wait to go home and then I need to be up at 5:30 again. :(

For the past year or so we've been dropping a pump in and draining it right to the back yard. Lol. Around here as long as you give a ballpark, the cesspool guy will just use the aerator pole to find the tops for you. They usually dig it up also but we always do it before they get there.

I could really go for some whisky but I would need to wait to go home and then I need to be up at 5:30 again. :(

Give him a ballpark......is that slang for weenie?

I'd like a drink. ...but I start at 3:00am tomorrow. ...and I'm busy making Valentines for two classrooms worth of kids.

I'd like a drink. ...but I start at 3:00am tomorrow. ...and I'm busy making Valentines for two classrooms worth of kids.

Sounds kinky.

You're a good dad! My wife helps our kids with all of that stuff. If I did it they would just get hand written valentine's on index cards, lol.

Lol...not from me......helping my two little ones make them.[/quote

Ahh, what a relief. Glad your just a wingman.

....hmmm. I am supplying the lollipops, though.

You're a good dad! My wife helps our kids with all of that stuff. If I did it they would just get hand written valentine's on index cards, lol.

Lol...thanks. ya, I'm basically a single dad half the week and my wife is a single mom part of the week.....conflicting work schedules suck chris' 3 balls.

ame="patback" post="4955826" timestamp="1423708842"]

....hmmm. I am supplying the lollipops, though.

Lol...thanks. ya, I'm basically a single dad half the week and my wife is a single mom part of the week.....conflicting work schedules suck chris' 3 balls.

Your wife is a teacher too, right?

Explain?

Jack apparently has two little penises. and I have 3 balls... whats there to explain? lol

1395740815694.cached.jpg

Nevermind GA apparently has been talking to a mrs.... but Rotate 90 degrees right :lol:

Jack apparently has two little penises. and I have 3 balls... whats there to explain? lol

Nevermind GA apparently has been talking to a mrs.... but Rotate 90 degrees right :lol:

I never met somebody else with the same condition as me. I guess you're open about it?

Yep. She's working her way up to principal. ..so on a lot of committees and extra meetings and shit.

Administration for schools in tx is a rough job. For example, the principal where my wife works is currently on the chopping block. The teachers have to submit a survey twice a year judging the principals job performance. My wife says that her principal is actually really good but the majority of the teachers don't like her because she makes them do their job. So if enough of them give her a bad review, she gets fired. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

NorthGaHillbilly

Administration for schools in tx is a rough job. For example, the principal where my wife works is currently on the chopping block. The teachers have to submit a survey twice a year judging the principals job performance. My wife says that her principal is actually really good but the majority of the teachers don't like her because she makes them do their job. So if enough of them give her a bad review, she gets fired. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

Its a similar situation here in GA, my wife's principal is getting some pressure because he expects them to do there job. Hes not perfect by any means, but at the same time his performance should be judged by more than his likeability. Him and the lady get along great, but like you said, she is passionate about her job

Archived