Coral Vue Hydros

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Shh, I'm trying to convince myself not too...................

I'm trying to convince you to do it :) LOL

Why was your little one in the hospital?

He had a cold that turned into viral pneumonia.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm trying to convince you to do it :) LOL

He had a cold that turned into viral pneumonia.

Shitty stuff man...sucks when you can't do anything to give them that immediate relief. Glad he's ok!

Shitty stuff man...sucks when you can't do anything to give them that immediate relief. Glad he's ok!

Yeah definitely woulda rather spent the holidays differently, but he is doing alot better so its all good :)

How is Charlie?

Lol, super cute until about 6:00am. He's like one of those gradual alarm clocks that gets louder and louder to gently wake you up......except not so gradual. He starts with a couple of snorts....then louder grunts.....then rubs his snout like a convict in jail with a tin cup against the bars and finishes off with ear - piercing squealing. ...all in about 30 seconds. This means Charlie would like breakfast outside.

......We snuggled on the couch again last night :^ )

20150107_193138_zpswleoktjo.jpg

I second the vote for a rabbitfish. I just added this little guy to my 40 yesterday. Sorry about the lazy cell phone pic.

Yeah definitely woulda rather spent the holidays differently, but he is doing alot better so its all good :)
Sorry to hear about your son man but I'm glad he's doing well now. :)

Here's Charlie sleeping on our pup....getting to be best buddies.http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/jack1978/media/CharlieandGlory.jpg.html'>CharlieandGlory.jpg
That's unbelievably awesome! If my wife saw that pic we would be getting a pig tomorrow.
http://s126.photobucket.com/user/glennr1978/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150107_193138_zpswleoktjo.jpg.html'>20150107_193138_zpswleoktjo.jpg

I second the vote for a rabbitfish. I just added this little guy to my 40 yesterday. Sorry about the lazy cell phone pic.

Sorry to hear about your son man but I'm glad he's doing well now. :)

That's unbelievably awesome! If my wife saw that pic we would be getting a pig tomorrow.

That tank looks awesome, man! Like the rabbit. ..how big is he?

We tried the litter box for the pig last night, he walked right over and took a dump in it. By morning he had peed and capped in it multiple times....smart little guy.

That tank looks awesome, man! Like the rabbit. ..how big is he?

We tried the litter box for the pig last night, he walked right over and took a dump in it. By morning he had peed and capped in it multiple times....smart little guy.

The fish is pretty small, only about 3".

I've heard that pigs are extremely intelligent, it doesn't surprise me that yours took right to the litter box. If we didn't already have far too many dependants I wouldn't mind having one.

The fish is pretty small, only about 3".

I've heard that pigs are extremely intelligent, it doesn't surprise me that yours took right to the litter box. If we didn't already have far too many dependants I wouldn't mind having one.

....except for when Charlie decides that 3:30am is a good time to wake up and start squealing for breakfast......I almost posted pictures of bacon for breakfast this morning.

O my goodness, that pic of the pig with the pup is positively perfect! (Whoa, and that is a lot of P words.)

I've come to find out that they're a little like babies....super cute when they're sleeping.....not so cute at 3am. I thought of some other "p" words that could be thrown in during the middle of the night squealing :^ )

....except for when Charlie decides that 3:30am is a good time to wake up and start squealing for breakfast......I almost posted pictures of bacon for breakfast this morning.

Yeah that would suck. We've got a rabbit that doesn't make a sound all day long but it's party time every night starting right around midnight. She will start chewing on crap (it's loud) and running around basically all night long. Fortunately, she lives in my wifes classroom most of the time and is only here at the house when she's off for breaks.

I've come to find out that they're a little like babies....super cute when they're sleeping.....not so cute at 3am. I thought of some other "p" words that could be thrown in during the middle of the night squealing :^ )
Ha ha, that's pretty funny! Yes I think that pig is darling at YOUR house! I don't need anymore pets that require care at my house, especially one that wakes up at 3am!

Your tank does not look like a shit box lol! It looks nice.
I agree, I think your tank looks quite nice.
Your tank does not look like a shit box lol! It looks nice.
LOL, thank you...but really, it does. This thing has been a nightmare.

Yeah that would suck. We've got a rabbit that doesn't make a sound all day long but it's party time every night starting right around midnight. She will start chewing on crap (it's loud) and running around basically all night long. Fortunately, she lives in my wifes classroom most of the time and is only here at the house when she's off for breaks.
Got to love the teacher hours. My wife wanted to do guinea pigs or something like that.....nope. Instead, I did the dumbest thing ever and bought her a pig that we get all year long..........what the hell is the matter with me?

Ha ha, that's pretty funny! Yes I think that pig is darling at YOUR house! I don't need anymore pets that require care at my house, especially one that wakes up at 3am!I agree, I think your tank looks quite nice.
Thank you......unfortunately, it looks nothing like it originally did....before two years of disasters.

You buy that new tank yet Jack? :lol:
Ha, nope. The desire is building though......

What you sippin' on tonight?
Tequila....you?Any luck with the job hunt?

See building, you want to start building a new aquascape, and building a new tank thread :lol:

Lol, I've built a lot of things in my head......

Nothing yet polishing up a few things and tiring loose ends. We finally got our shitty GM fired at the hotel.

I drinking coronas tonight.

Archived