Cultivated Reef

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a similar situation here in GA, my wife's principal is getting some pressure because he expects them to do there job. Hes not perfect by any means, but at the same time his performance should be judged by more than his likeability. Him and the lady get along great, but like you said, she is passionate about her job

Yeah my wife definitely genuinely cares about those kids. She gets along very well with her principal as well. Funny how that works...do your job and you don't have anything to worry about. Don't do your job and you have the ability to get your boss fired. That's bs.

Administration for schools in tx is a rough job. For example, the principal where my wife works is currently on the chopping block. The teachers have to submit a survey twice a year judging the principals job performance. My wife says that her principal is actually really good but the majority of the teachers don't like her because she makes them do their job. So if enough of them give her a bad review, she gets fired. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

Administration for schools in tx is a rough job. For example, the principal where my wife works is currently on the chopping block. The teachers have to submit a survey twice a year judging the principals job performance. My wife says that her principal is actually really good but the majority of the teachers don't like her because she makes them do their job. So if enough of them give her a bad review, she gets fired. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me...

Sounds the way it should be....constant reviews and accountability. But, clearly a down side if lazy people don't want to work. Every school is plagued with worthless d - bags that are just there to collect a check

Here in CA.....you'll only be fired if you're caught molesting a kid....on video. And they still pay you for awhile.

F'd up system we have.

I walked into the gas station today to take a leak. I instantly thought of you when I saw this toilet :lol:638CF26D-A099-4943-958E-DD27A54A4D2A.jpg

And that's pretty clean for a gas station shitter....still nasty. Glad you thought of me though!

I will tell you a story that will make all you parents freak. So my brother is a captain for the fire dept. A lady stops by the other day because her 40 year old daughter is have some kind of panic attack in the car. They go out and check her out and she finally comes around. The mom goes on to tell them this happens daily and she usually passes out for a few minutes. She is getting the condition checked out but is worried about missing work. My brother says well I'm sure her boss would understand. Well she is worried about losing her job and insurance so she hasn't told them. My brother goes on and says ok I understand what does she do for a living. The mom says she is a school bus driver :wacko: my brother then goes on and says she needs to take leave until she gets this figured out. Once she leaves he calls his chief and explains this to him. Because she is a school bus driver for there local schools. Chief says this sucks but under federal law we can't say a word. My brother was bummed now if she kills a bus load of kids he knew about it :(. ####ed up laws I tell ya!

I will tell you a story that will make all you parents freak. So my brother is a captain for the fire dept. A lady stops by the other day because her 40 year old daughter is have some kind of panic attack in the car. They go out and check her out and she finally comes around. The mom goes on to tell them this happens daily and she usually passes out for a few minutes. She is getting the condition checked out but is worried about missing work. My brother says well I'm sure her boss would understand. Well she is worried about losing her job and insurance so she hasn't told them. My brother goes on and says ok I understand what does she do for a living. The mom says she is a school bus driver :wacko: my brother then goes on and says she needs to take leave until she gets this figured out. Once she leaves he calls his chief and explains this to him. Because she is a school bus driver for there local schools. Chief says this sucks but under federal law we can't say a word. My brother was bummed now if she kills a bus load of kids he knew about it :(. ####ed up laws I tell ya!

Yep.....I'd still drop the dime. Hopefully, if she ever goes to the doc, he's obligated to turn her condition in to the DMV.

I walked into the gas station today to take a leak. I instantly thought of you when I saw this toilet :lol:638CF26D-A099-4943-958E-DD27A54A4D2A.jpg

Nice splatter though...what did you eat?

I woulda called the pd/ ambulance while she was there and just said they were better equipped to help her. Thats crazy, she reallllly shoudn't be driving a golf cart let alone a damn school bus!

I woulda called the pd/ ambulance while she was there and just said they were better equipped to help her. Thats crazy, she reallllly shoudn't be driving a golf cart let alone a damn school bus!

They called a ambulance. She refused the hospital ride as well. None of them csn say anything because of hippa or however you spell it.

They called a ambulance. She refused the hospital ride as well. None of them csn say anything because of hippa or however you spell it.

I thought there was a protection of the patient/ others loophole.... if she is passing out daily, she is at risk of hurting or worse not only herself but MANY others.

I thought there was a protection of the patient/ others loophole.... if she is passing out daily, she is at risk of hurting or worse not only herself but MANY others.

Yep she is at the risk of hurting others. But under federal law anyone that is giving or gave her care can't disclose her medical problems. Now if she told a friend or a stranger they could report what she told them.

Yep she is at the risk of hurting others. But under federal law anyone that is giving or gave her care can't disclose her medical problems. Now if she told a friend or a stranger they could report what she told them.

But apparently that doesn't matter since if she refuses treatment they can't do anything anyways :wacko:

PM me here info....I'll turn her narcoleptic ass in :^ )

Sounds the way it should be....constant reviews and accountability. But, clearly a down side if lazy people don't want to work. Every school is plagued with worthless d - bags that are just there to collect a check

Here in CA.....you'll only be fired if you're caught molesting a kid....on video. And they still pay you for awhile.

F'd up system we have.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the teachers being able to submit a review, but they shouldn't be the deciding factor on whether or not she keeps her job. IMO, if the principal receives a negative review then maybe they should have someone go in and investigate the situation. Not only to evaluate the principal, but to also evaluate the teacher(s) that gave the review. Then that person can decide who is doing their job and who isn't.

Wow, it amazes me how irresponsible and selfish people can be. My kids don't ride the bus though, I take them and pick them up everyday. That's why Daddy sells coral. It allows me the freedom to accommodate the needs of my family.

PM me here info....I'll turn her narcoleptic ass in :^ )

Clean your box man! I tried to message you but apparently your box is full, and probably very very dirty.

jedimasterben

In my school district, the teachers don't have much say against the administration. There is the teacher's union (which is total bullshit, they fight so hard for the craziest demands I've ever seen to the point where the district gets tired of fighting and gives nothing!), but even that can only go so far. One of the assistant principals here was diddling one of the kindergarten teachers, proven time and time again, on school grounds, with no repercussions.

Our district has gotten a bad rep lately lol. One teacher (and at the time head of the teacher's union) was trading his prescription pills for nudes of the sheriff's daughter, one was a guidance counselor that started diddling the students, another came to school drunk, and another was smoking pot with her students. All of them said that they were unjustly fired except for the diddler. What the ####.

In my school district, the teachers don't have much say against the administration. There is the teacher's union (which is total bullshit, they fight so hard for the craziest demands I've ever seen to the point where the district gets tired of fighting and gives nothing!), but even that can only go so far. One of the assistant principals here was diddling one of the kindergarten teachers, proven time and time again, on school grounds, with no repercussions.

Our district has gotten a bad rep lately lol. One teacher (and at the time head of the teacher's union) was trading his prescription pills for nudes of the sheriff's daughter, one was a guidance counselor that started diddling the students, another came to school drunk, and another was smoking pot with her students. All of them said that they were unjustly fired except for the diddler. What the ####.

"The diddler"......LMAO!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the teachers being able to submit a review, but they shouldn't be the deciding factor on whether or not she keeps her job. IMO, if the principal receives a negative review then maybe they should have someone go in and investigate the situation. Not only to evaluate the principal, but to also evaluate the teacher(s) that gave the review. Then that person can decide who is doing their job and who isn't.

Wow, it amazes me how irresponsible and selfish people can be. My kids don't ride the bus though, I take them and pick them up everyday. That's why Daddy sells coral. It allows me the freedom to accommodate the needs of my family.

Clean your box man! I tried to message you but apparently your box is full, and probably very very dirty.

I'll check it in a bit.....adding that to the project list :^ )

Box is now wiped clean!

Bought bottles of Pinnacle Whipped, Smirnoff Raspberry, some lemonade, and whipped cream.

Now sipping delicious Oh La La Lemon. :D

Patron silver powered margaritas over here!

Patron silver powered margaritas over here!

Sweet! Those are quite good, I really like Patron.

I must have mixed up my first drink, it hit me hard lol. It's supposed to be 2:1 lemonade to vodka but I didn't account for the 4oz of raspberry I added. Oops lol.

What's up tonight jack? I got called into work. Need to shovel at 4 so I'm just relaxing in my room drinking some beers.

In your room....you manager on duty?

Just relaxing on the couch, sipping on honey jack and lemonade mix....not too bad.

In your room....you manager on duty?

Just relaxing on the couch, sipping on honey jack and lemonade mix....not too bad.

Nah, I think I'd refuse management here. Sure, they'll add 3 bucks an hour to your payback for supervisor, but they'll also add 15-20 hours a week. I'm just waiting for snow to start falling. I think I may have a shower-beer. One of the most relaxing beers you could have.

honey jack is the only jack I could have now. I went to the reservation once and hung out with a kid from school, back then nothing bothered me so I would chug whatever was handed to me and I had half a bottle of jack Daniels. Completely ruined it for me.

Archived