Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9de0db85-1402-459b-9837-88072c2e30aa.jpg

Look, it's hosting!

I liked that cuz I wish my clowns would do something similar, pretty sure they are gonna go in a :ninja: tank if I get my way if I upgrade lol

Hows everything else doin??

I liked that cuz I wish my clowns would do something similar, pretty sure they are gonna go in a :ninja: tank if I get my way if I upgrade lol

Hows everything else doin??

Dude....I let the gfo go a little long on the replacement....bam, Fing GHA again. Really thinking of just ripping this shit tank down. Havent enjoyed this tank in quite awhile.

Everything else is going pretty good. Working on a refi on the house as of late. Kids go back to school next week. You?

I honestly thought you were being facetious and the clown was dead and being eaten

Oh, you were right my friend. The clown is definitely dead....and gone.

Dude....I let the gfo go a little long on the replacement....bam, Fing GHA again. Really thinking of just ripping this shit tank down. Havent enjoyed this tank in quite awhile.

Damn that sucks, where did you get your rock??? Definitely seems like something nasty is bound up in it :(

Everything else is going pretty good. Working on a refi on the house as of late. Kids go back to school next week. You?

Goodluck on the refi, hopefully it goes smooth. :) Got another big project in the works or just gonna focus on finishing off the ongoing ones for now??

Going good over here, picked out most of the stuff for both bathrooms I am getting ready to redo, just gotta find suitable flooring for the main one. going to order the new doors, siding and kitchen next week, schedule the driveway to be reblacktopped sometime soon..... and waiting to get quotes back on a new display lol

Damn that sucks, where did you get your rock??? Definitely seems like something nasty is bound up in it :(

Goodluck on the refi, hopefully it goes smooth. :) Got another big project in the works or just gonna focus on finishing off the ongoing ones for now??

Going good over here, picked out most of the stuff for both bathrooms I am getting ready to redo, just gotta find suitable flooring for the main one. going to order the new doors, siding and kitchen next week, schedule the driveway to be reblacktopped sometime soon..... and waiting to get quotes back on a new display lol

I've always dropped big $'s on the best live rock available....until this go around. Scored a crazy good deal on some dry rock off of craigslist. It was around 80lbs for $20...the wife wanted it out of their garage. F me, she robbed me homie!

Might go for some room additions.......if we go with a 30 year.

Or, play it smarter and get a 20 year....and no room additions. Crunching all the numbers and should no which direction by end of next week.

Also thinking of shit-canning the tank. A restart may be in order once the refi is decided.

I've always dropped big $'s on the best live rock available....until this go around. Scored a crazy good deal on some dry rock off of craigslist. It was around 80lbs for $20...the wife wanted it out of their garage. F me, she robbed me homie!

Might go for some room additions.......if we go with a 30 year.

Or, play it smarter and get a 20 year....and no room additions. Crunching all the numbers and should no which direction by end of next week.

Also thinking of shit-canning the tank. A restart may be in order once the refi is decided.

I've had the same rock for like 5-6 yrs, got it from a friend and been good to me until the mass die off last year. I hear ya on being over the current tank, that and the wife deciding to not move now has me really considering just ordering a new one and starting completely over..... I'm looking at either a 135 xwide (48x30x22) or a 160 x wide (48x30x26). Probably go with a starphire front, black silicone, polished edges, etc.

30 yrs is a long ass time brotha..... if you go that (really either) route make sure there is no penalty for early payoff... alot of em used to like to hide that in the fine print. ;)

I've had the same rock for like 5-6 yrs, got it from a friend and been good to me until the mass die off last year. I hear ya on being over the current tank, that and the wife deciding to not move now has me really considering just ordering a new one and starting completely over..... I'm looking at either a 135 xwide (48x30x22) or a 160 x wide (48x30x26). Probably go with a starphire front, black silicone, polished edges, etc.

30 yrs is a long ass time brotha..... if you go that (really either) route make sure there is no penalty for early payoff... alot of em used to like to hide that in the fine print. ;)

Nice on the new tank..I like those dimensions!

No early pay off on either. I am pushing for the 20 year...but, going the 30 year would allow us to keep our current payment and do some expansion that we desperately need. We'll see.

You live her just like Ben. You aren't going anywhere!

Never said I was leaving.............just going to throw this aquarium off of my roof.

Don't worry, I wont leave you :wub:

BA has no choice.....he was deported.

BattleAthletics

BA has no choice.....he was deported.

Now this is true, hasta la vista, baby.

I drank too much, I has headache, going out of town today too.

Nice on the new tank..I like those dimensions!

Me 2, I want longer but this house doesn't really allow that (big part of why I was pushing to move LOL).

No early pay off on either. I am pushing for the 20 year...but, going the 30 year would allow us to keep our current payment and do some expansion that we desperately need. We'll see.

Thats good! Both have their advantages for sure, the 20 will likely have a better rate and considerably less interest paid on the whole thing, but the 30 will have the lower payment which is nice. Something to consider would be that if the 30 isn't an overly higher rate go that route but treat it like the 20 and make that payment (or more) and have a little wiggle room if ya needed around holidays/birthdays or something unexpected comes up.... Same could be done with the 20 tho, and try to pay it off in 10 instead and thatd save ya quite a bit in interest I'm sure (I hate paying interest) :) lol

Now this is true, hasta la vista, baby.

I drank too much, I has headache, going out of town today too.

So k, bro. I to drank a little...now going to inlaws to repipe their house. Aye aye aye.

Hold on a second...I'm still holding coral for you! I can't keep this frag rack up forever :lol:.

Hold on a second...I'm still holding coral for you! I can't keep this frag rack up forever :lol:.

Do you like them? If so....they're yours. Just give me a frag of them when I have a suitable home for them. Or, if you don't want them... I'll come pick them up. Sorry for all the wait G....this tank is cursed.

Do you like them? If so....they're yours. Just give me a frag of them when I have a suitable home for them. Or, if you don't want them... I'll come pick them up. Sorry for all the wait G....this tank is cursed.

I got you covered :flower:. I'm hoping to make some money off of the growth...the growth is ridiculous LOL. Or at least some LFS credit ;).

I got you covered :flower:. I'm hoping to make some money off of the growth...the growth is ridiculous LOL. Or at least some LFS credit ;).

Awesome! You should post a picture of them.....just to tease me!

So you following your brother and leaving us to?

ill cut a bitch and go full-on miguel before jack leaves.

Now this is true, no tengo la vista.

ive actually got my fiance mentiong a "fish room" when we get own our own place. i would have been happy just to have a little corner in a basement converted for a fish room. shes thinking i want it incorporated in the main living area. score one for patback!

ill cut a bitch and go full-on miguel before jack leaves.

:grouphug:

ive actually got my fiance mentiong a "fish room" when we get own our own place. i would have been happy just to have a little corner in a basement converted for a fish room. shes thinking i want it incorporated in the main living area. score one for patback!

Nicely done! Although, I would totally take a basement....I've always wanted a basement. :bowdown:

Archived