Top Shelf Aquatics

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

They would if I asked for a keg of whiskey ;^ )

I wasn't that bad, they just started filling pitchers of rum n coke when i walked in the door LOL

Are you still in your car patty? Neighborhood watch may shoot your ass.....

Naw he aint in FL yet...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can purchase there and flip it in a few years for more $$$$ thats never a bad idea.... if you can buy something cheaper that needs a little work/ updating and can do it yourself even better. Thats part of what I did for years ;)

That's my perspective on it. My dad is a general contractor and will be more than happy to help me out with the stuff I'm not comfortable doing myself. With how the economy is right now... Not even sitting on the house for the economy to look up... We can fix up a cheap 200,000 house here and probably sell it for enough to pay back our mortgage and make our Florida payment below 500 a month. If we sit on it for a few years (god willing) we will more than likely be able to buy our Florida home in cash and still have a chunk of change left. When the exot was up, a 1200 sq ft home on the north shore of li was going for high 3's to mid 4's depending on the town.

I wasn't that bad, they just started filling pitchers of rum n coke when i walked in the door LOL

Naw he aint in FL yet...

Lol, he'll have to lay off the skittles when he moves.

They would if I asked for a keg of whiskey ;^ )Are you still in your car patty? Neighborhood watch may shoot your ass.....
Yup. Lol. I'm leaving the sunroof opened tonight. On my 8th cigarette and 6th beer. I want to make up some of those salt shells. A guy down the street who is constantly in and out of jail is back out. He already broke into a few houses recently and stole my GPS and iPod out my car 2 years ago. I don't want to kill the guy but definitly want to let him know not to #### with my property again if and when he makes his rounds back to my house.

Lol, he'll have to lay off the skittles when he moves.
I am a m&ms guy so I got that going for me.

Speaking of shooting, jack, your close enough to Texas and chia, you are in the ghetto.... I forget what I looked up a while ago. Can a winchester 1200 be modified to shoot slugs?

That's my perspective on it. My dad is a general contractor and will be more than happy to help me out with the stuff I'm not comfortable doing myself. With how the economy is right now... Not even sitting on the house for the economy to look up... We can fix up a cheap 200,000 house here and probably sell it for enough to pay back our mortgage and make our Florida payment below 500 a month. If we sit on it for a few years (god willing) we will more than likely be able to buy our Florida home in cash and still have a chunk of change left. When the exot was up, a 1200 sq ft home on the north shore of li was going for high 3's to mid 4's depending on the town.

Yeah definitely nothing wrong with that at all man, I would do it if you can! Setting yourself up for low to no mortgage is always nice.

Yeah definitely nothing wrong with that at all man, I would do it if you can! Setting yourself up for low to no mortgage is always nice.

Well I you want to make a good 2 or 300 thousand in a decade or two.... I'll gladly meet up with you out here and show you around the nice neighborhoods. :)

Hey Jack, I just cracked open one of the lights for the :ninja: and held it over the 40B.... covers decent enough and colors aren't bad. I ordered the ones w/o lenses for extra spread but I'd imagine the ones with 90 degree lenses would cover the tank at the right height as well.

Lol. I was actually looking at houses for rent a bit ago and I punched it into google maps... Less than a mile away from the new girls house. I said #### that. Lol. Yack I am sure you will be glad to hear I don't talk to the new girl anymore. I think she was a pre-engagement phase. She is still cute and all but all feelings are kaput. (Kapoot? Idk the spelling). :)

Hey Jack, I just cracked open one of the lights for the :ninja: and held it over the 40B.... covers decent enough and colors aren't bad. I ordered the ones w/o lenses for extra spread but I'd imagine the ones with 90 degree lenses would cover the tank at the right height as well.
Where are the pictures?
Yup. Lol. I'm leaving the sunroof opened tonight. On my 8th cigarette and 6th beer. I want to make up some of those salt shells. A guy down the street who is constantly in and out of jail is back out. He already broke into a few houses recently and stole my GPS and iPod out my car 2 years ago. I don't want to kill the guy but definitly want to let him know not to #### with my property again if and when he makes his rounds back to my house.

I am a m&ms guy so I got that going for me. Speaking of shooting, jack, your close enough to Texas and chia, you are in the ghetto.... I forget what I looked up a while ago. Can a winchester 1200 be modified to shoot slugs?

Chia....wtf are you trying to talk about? LOL. Just shoot the prick if he breaks into your stuff....you were in fear for your life and that of your loved ones, you snapped. Afterall, you didn't wake up looking to kill someone...He did.

Not sure on the 1200. Here in the ghetto we only shoot guns you can hold sideways in your hand. You see that YouTube clip of the 9 year old girl blasting the shooting instructor in the head with an Uzi?

Well I you want to make a good 2 or 300 thousand in a decade or two.... I'll gladly meet up with you out here and show you around the nice neighborhoods. :)

I dont like to do much of the long distance stuff like that, harder to keep an eye on shit and if anything goes down that needs something quick have to try to find someone reliable n all that shit blah.

Its a little more work (doing more houses) but I could make that in a couple years here buying cheapos in ok areas and flipping em even in this market with putting alot less out per house.... lower risk ;) But around here they typically won't insure an unoccupied dwelling because B&E's and arson are both fairly high especially on vacant homes.

How's the build quality seem? Better than expected? Looking forward to your reviews......

Lol. I was actually looking at houses for rent a bit ago and I punched it into google maps... Less than a mile away from the new girls house. I said #### that. Lol. Yack I am sure you will be glad to hear I don't talk to the new girl anymore. I think she was a pre-engagement phase. She is still cute and all but all feelings are kaput. (Kapoot? Idk the spelling). :)Where are the pictures?
.....you kept the little bottle of sand thougj....right?Hidden in your underwear drawer?

Lol. I was actually looking at houses for rent a bit ago and I punched it into google maps... Less than a mile away from the new girls house. I said #### that. Lol. Yack I am sure you will be glad to hear I don't talk to the new girl anymore. I think she was a pre-engagement phase. She is still cute and all but all feelings are kaput. (Kapoot? Idk the spelling). :)

So we get to see pics now? :) lol

Where are the pictures?

No pics, I literally just held it over the 40b ghetto as #### to see how the light looked, unplugged it and put it back in the box.... It looks decent enough but I'm not going to go replacing my radion with it lol

How's the build quality seem? Better than expected? Looking forward to your reviews......

Decent enough. For what I paid, I'd say better then expected. No bells/ whistles but the case is a lightweight metal with a black paint/ coating, all the LEDs fired up promptly upon powering up. The mounting could use improvement (4 small cables connected to a small climbing type hook) but I think it will work out for my needs anyway. The real test should start in the next couple weeks ;)

How's the build quality seem? Better than expected?

Looking forward to your reviews......

.....you kept the little bottle of sand thougj....right?

Hidden in your underwear drawer?

Lmao. It's on my night side table. We were actually just about to fall asleep and she said what is that? I said it was sand from Aruba from a girl at work and she said okay.

Speaking of old farts, the dog just let one slip....my eyes are burning.....pretty sure it's caustic.

Speaking of old farts, the dog just let one slip....my eyes are burning.....pretty sure it's caustic.

My old dog very rarely farts, the puppy.... holy shit, she will clear the room and look at you like "Whaaaaaat???" LOL

Well I'm out fellas, I haven't been asleep before 4 am in a few days now and 5:30 to let the puppy out comes early lol

Sasha ain't a puppy anymore but she definitly clears the room like she is one still on a regular basis. Goodnight old folk. See y'all in the early pm. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived