Cultivated Reef

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Nice job getting the house stuff! As much as I hate doing it...I love finishing projects....I think I do...it's been so long ago that I actually finished something, lol.

Yeah it will be nice to get everything done for sure! I still have a long list of shit to get but knocked out ordering/ picking up all the big stuff today besides the driveway and the garage door lol I hear ya tho its been a while since I've messed with any house projects, last I did was the livingroom floor like 2 yrs ago.... but I haven't really started many either lol

Refi is slowly moving along. I have three companies battling it out for the business. ...waiting for some final documents from the last guy.

Understandable, gotta shop that shit and get the best rates for sure! Goodluck man :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's Saturday and I am off to make that scribble. Have a good day fools!

Well, it's Saturday indeed and I'm off to the inlaws to continue re-piping their house.......no scribble. :^ (

Have a great day homies!

Well, it's Saturday indeed and I'm off to the inlaws to continue re-piping their house.......no scribble. :^ ( Have a great day homies!

Hope they are making you a nice steak dinner atleast lol

Me n the Mrs. dads are both over here cleaning up the trees that are being cut down :)

Chris. Hopefully you got some before and after pics of these giant redwoods. :). I remember a pic you posted of a nice big back yard.

Today was a shit show at work. 3 leaks (we usually average 1 every few months) plus regular calls. We also recieved an email that they would be doing maintence on the servers between 8-11 pm for an hour. 3 o'clock hit and all internet is gone. We figure maybe they were going by a different time zone. Nope. Our area was knocked out for some reason and we didn't find out for about 4 hours. Last time this happend, we had no internet for 4 days. No internet= 10 minutes check-in times vs 30 seconds. Not to mention once we get internet back, it'll take 2 days working around the clock to get te systems and methods of payments updated.

I got a 12 pack tonight.

Chris. Hopefully you got some before and after pics of these giant redwoods. :). I remember a pic you posted of a nice big back yard.

Today was a shit show at work. 3 leaks (we usually average 1 every few months) plus regular calls. We also recieved an email that they would be doing maintence on the servers between 8-11 pm for an hour. 3 o'clock hit and all internet is gone. We figure maybe they were going by a different time zone. Nope. Our area was knocked out for some reason and we didn't find out for about 4 hours. Last time this happend, we had no internet for 4 days. No internet= 10 minutes check-in times vs 30 seconds. Not to mention once we get internet back, it'll take 2 days working around the clock to get te systems and methods of payments updated.

I got a 12 pack tonight.

Atta boy.

Sip'n on JD......

Chris. Hopefully you got some before and after pics of these giant redwoods. :). I remember a pic you posted of a nice big back yard. Today was a shit show at work. 3 leaks (we usually average 1 every few months) plus regular calls. We also recieved an email that they would be doing maintence on the servers between 8-11 pm for an hour. 3 o'clock hit and all internet is gone. We figure maybe they were going by a different time zone. Nope. Our area was knocked out for some reason and we didn't find out for about 4 hours. Last time this happend, we had no internet for 4 days. No internet= 10 minutes check-in times vs 30 seconds. Not to mention once we get internet back, it'll take 2 days working around the clock to get te systems and methods of payments updated. I got a 12 pack tonight.

Nope no befores (2 were in the front/ side), and a long way before there will be afters as I have a few more things coming out and a few things going up/ being changed outside as well.....

IMAG0126-12_zps4tp7e01f.jpg

The dog house is long gone (my dogs are inside dogs). The big tree on the left towards the top came down, the one on the right a little further back is coming down eventually. The 3 large lilac bushes behind the dog house are coming out, as are the 4 cedar trees (3 visible) behind the big elm on the top left that just came down.

Firepit is likely getting moved up closer to where the lilacs are now. Everything is getting resided, adding a door off the master bedroom w/ a deck (which will be where the tops of the trees are at the bottom of the pic^), and the wife wants a pool off said deck.

Sorry work sucked man, no internet is a bitch I am sure! :(

Nope no befores (2 were in the front/ side), and a long way before there will be afters as I have a few more things coming out and a few things going up/ being changed outside as well.....

IMAG0126-12_zps4tp7e01f.jpg

Damn...that's a yard!

...is that your house?

Damn...that's a yard!

...is that your house?

lmao.

I picture Chris living in a giant mansion surrounded by project homes in flint. That is such a nice piece of land with so many possibilities. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I told my fiancé last night I need to get out of my house soon, whether she moves in with me or not. She says she doesn't want to move in without having a paying job at the moment, so I said "what is the difference of you move your clothes in or just sleep over every night. We have a 4 or 5 hour car ride on Sunday together so she says we will talk then.

Damn...that's a yard!

...is that your house?

Yeah it is 1.5 acres.

Nope, I'm never in the dog house I am the only one on the title ;) I was standing on my house when I took that pic lol

Yeah it is 1.5 acres. Nope, I'm never in the dog house I am the only one on the title ;) I was standing on my house when I took that pic lol
So will the new deck be a balcony? Or is it a ranch home?

wtf is this shit.... Apparently they don't rent full kegs anymore? Only half kegs? Is that just by me or is it like that by you guys also?

lmao.

I picture Chris living in a giant mansion surrounded by project homes in flint. That is such a nice piece of land with so many possibilities. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I told my fiancé last night I need to get out of my house soon, whether she moves in with me or not. She says she doesn't want to move in without having a paying job at the moment, so I said "what is the difference of you move your clothes in or just sleep over every night. We have a 4 or 5 hour car ride on Sunday together so she says we will talk then.

Don't rush things Patty.....you'll have a lifetime of being stuck ....living together. :^ )

lmao. I picture Chris living in a giant mansion surrounded by project homes in flint. That is such a nice piece of land with so many possibilities. Can't wait to see the finished product. I told my fiancé last night I need to get out of my house soon, whether she moves in with me or not. She says she doesn't want to move in without having a paying job at the moment, so I said "what is the difference of you move your clothes in or just sleep over every night. We have a 4 or 5 hour car ride on Sunday together so she says we will talk then.

LOL..... nope no mansion. While I live in Flint technically I'm on the outside edge where its fairly decent still, but I hate having the rental next door which still is a million times better then the projects. My road is all modest family homes built in the 60's, my place is just under 1400 sq. ft, nothing special, but after I get all the improvements done it will be pretty nice hopefully... I do have one of the biggest yards tho.

You still planning on staying in LI or thinking about speeding up moving to FL Pat?

So will the new deck be a balcony? Or is it a ranch home?wtf is this shit.... Apparently they don't rent full kegs anymore? Only half kegs? Is that just by me or is it like that by you guys also?

...they still rent the fulls.....maybe they sense you have a drinking problem?

So will the new deck be a balcony? Or is it a ranch home?

No balcony, the house is just a little ranch. :)

wtf is this shit.... Apparently they don't rent full kegs anymore? Only half kegs? Is that just by me or is it like that by you guys also?

That's crazy! Its been a while but they used to do full kegs here, now mostly brown paper bags tho lol

Well, the thing is she says she plans on living at home until we get married. That's in another 3-5 years. Idk about her, but I was done living with mommy and daddy 3 years ago. With prices around here, it is completely normal to be in your late twenties before you are able to move out on your own, but I think I speak for every man on this island wen I say I want to pass out naked wherever I want. Not just in my bedroom.

LOL..... nope no mansion. While I live in Flint technically I'm on the outside edge where its fairly decent still, but I hate having the rental next door which still is a million times better then the projects. My road is all modest family homes built in the 60's, my place is just under 1400 sq. ft, nothing special, but after I get all the improvements done it will be pretty nice hopefully... I do have one of the biggest yards tho.

You still planning on staying in LI or thinking about speeding up moving to FL Pat?

One plus to a smaller house....you can put the nice touches on it for not to painful of a price. However....All that yard will drain you.

One plus to a smaller house....you can put the nice touches on it for not to painful of a price. However....All that yard will drain you.

Yeah I am at like 20k right now with everything planned/ ordered for the house, and I went with the upgraded siding, and a pretty nice cabinet for our smallish kitchen.... I actually don't think there is a room that isn't atleast getting new paint, most are getting new paint and floors, except the living room which I put down wood floor 2 yrs ago. So yeah definitely getting alot done for that.... which also includes the siding and redoing most of the driveway as well.

The yard isn't so bad mostly because the front is small so when I reseed and landscape it, it won't be horrible.... and the back the dogs and kids will destroy so I am just trying to clear it out a bit so they have tons of room to play safely. The lawn only takes me about 30 minutes to mow so its not bad like that either :)

Yeah I am at like 20k right now with everything planned/ ordered for the house, and I went with the upgraded siding, and a pretty nice cabinet for our smallish kitchen. The yard isn't so bad mostly because the front is small so when I reseed and landscape it, it won't be horrible.... and the back the dogs and kids will destroy so I am just trying to clear it out a bit so they have tons of room to play safely. The lawn only takes me about 30 minutes to mow so its not bad like that either :)

Looks like you have enough room for a dirt bike track or demolition derby.

I typed a HUGE RESPONSE and right before sending my phone died. In a nutshell, I want to buy here, love for a few years, and sell when the prices go back up to normal. She wants our first purchase to be IN Florida. It's something we need to discuss and get my accountants perspective in. I much prefer a small house with Bells and whistles rather a larger house, that atleast she agrees with me on.

Looks like you have enough room for a dirt bike track or demolition derby.

Yeah the oldest cruises in his power wheels forever.... eventually I will get em both those little gas powered like 50-100cc quads :) The yard is a little small to really enjoy my 500cc but its still fun when I feel like rippin on it for a few... I mostly take it to my parents tho they have 20 acres with some trails n shit a few miles away.

...they still rent the fulls.....maybe they sense you have a drinking problem?
Wouldn't they sense that with you too. ;)My boss actually is throwing a party. He was the one that told me no more full kegs. Only a barrel or 1/2 keg and quarter keg. Not sure why they would sell a barrel and not a keg, but whatever.

I've also got a beer fest he's giving me off for in November. Can't wait.

I typed a HUGE RESPONSE and right before sending my phone died. In a nutshell, I want to buy here, love for a few years, and sell when the prices go back up to normal. She wants our first purchase to be IN Florida. It's something we need to discuss and get my accountants perspective in. I much prefer a small house with Bells and whistles rather a larger house, that atleast she agrees with me on.

If you can purchase there and flip it in a few years for more $$$$ thats never a bad idea.... if you can buy something cheaper that needs a little work/ updating and can do it yourself even better. Thats part of what I did for years ;)

Archived