ReefCleaners.org

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

i dont care about my "dream house". it can be a ranch, town house, mother daughter, whatever. all i ask is that i have a basement that i can finish myself and turn into my lair.

and by finish myself, i mean drink beer and do the light work while my father does all the electric, plumbing, and heavy framing for me.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's Mig-uel?

Mig well?

Hey, Big Areolas.....

When are you getting your light done with CNC? I live local to them and would like to see it in person when done.....if your going to be coming back and all.

i dont care about my "dream house". it can be a ranch, town house, mother daughter, whatever. all i ask is that i have a basement that i can finish myself and turn into my lair.

and by finish myself, i mean drink beer and do the light work while my father does all the electric, plumbing, and heavy framing for me.

Speaking of beer....what are we sipping on tonight Patty? I'm making a trip to my freezer now for some Whiskey.

we had a selection of wines, mixed drinks, and budweiser left over from the party, im not a fan of mixed drinks, and all the wine was left at her house, so budweiser it is.

I wouldn't call it sipping though, i am officially down to chugging bad tasting beers as quickly as they leave the bottle/can. my boss is having a barbecue on the 30th so i need to start shotgunning them and seeing how fast they can go down. he challeneged me to a beer chugging contest this past thursday and i killed 12 oz before he took his first gulp.

should be a good party. he said something about a keg set aside just for me and his cousin and he went to spencers to get a light-up beer pong kit. yes, we are both younger than most of the people on here, so no its not weird to do college aged stuff.

we had a selection of wines, mixed drinks, and budweiser left over from the party, im not a fan of mixed drinks, and all the wine was left at her house, so budweiser it is.

I wouldn't call it sipping though, i am officially down to chugging bad tasting beers as quickly as they leave the bottle/can. my boss is having a barbecue on the 30th so i need to start shotgunning them and seeing how fast they can go down. he challeneged me to a beer chugging contest this past thursday and i killed 12 oz before he took his first gulp.

should be a good party. he said something about a keg set aside just for me and his cousin and he went to spencers to get a light-up beer pong kit. yes, we are both younger than most of the people on here, so no its not weird to do college aged stuff.

Shit-howdy....I'd be down for a light up mug and a booze guzzling contest!

i cant with for it. it should be interesting. itll be a mixed family/ certain people from work-party and he says they both have spanish relatives that are a little on the crazy side, mostly his fiances family. mix that with the 8 foot tall black man we work with that says he wants to swim in his 48" pool and thats all i got to hear to know itll be fun.

Shit-howdy....I'd be down for a light up mug and a booze guzzling contest!

if you ever come out to suffolk county, ny, let me know. ill make sure to show you a good time.

no neckin'.

i cant with for it. it should be interesting. itll be a mixed family/ certain people from work-party and he says they both have spanish relatives that are a little on the crazy side, mostly his fiances family. mix that with the 8 foot tall black man we work with that says he wants to swim in his 48" pool and thats all i got to hear to know itll be fun.

if you ever come out to suffolk county, ny, let me know. ill make sure to show you a good time.

no neckin'.

Only if you wear that belt of yours

Only if you wear that belt of yours

not to sound tacky, but i wore that belt yesterday and made plenty of use of it at my engagement party.

BattleAthletics

When are you getting your light done with CNC? I live local to them and would like to see it in person when done.....if your going to be coming back and all.

I think I might of scared them through pm, I plan to talk to him then send it in and see what he does with it. The next tank will probably need another radion but I'll look next year for that. Get one light done this year and next year the other.

Will incorporate t5's into the build too.

I'll let you know when it's done so you can see it.

I think I might of scared them through pm, I plan to talk to him then send it in and see what he does with it. The next tank will probably need another radion but I'll look next year for that. Get one light done this year and next year the other.

Will incorporate t5's into the build too.

I'll let you know when it's done so you can see it.

Very cool...I've been thinking hybrid as well.

Just 6 - 8....big baller!

Yeah, I was thinkin about 12 but I will probably hold off on the other ones and see how these do for a little bit 1st I'll be able to hold off on the others until stuff is out of the QT's

Naw not big baller.... LED's aren't that much, I'm not orderin Radions or Hydras lol

Yeah, I was thinkin about 12 but I will probably hold off on the other ones and see how these do for a little bit 1st I'll be able to hold off on the others until stuff is out of the QT's

Naw not big baller.... LED's aren't that much, I'm not orderin Radions or Hydras lol

What are you going with?

What are you going with?

Just the evergrow d120's.... reef breeder values..... whatever you wanna call em lol Figure I'll give those a shot to start, might add t5's later.....

Just the evergrow d120's.... reef breeder values..... whatever you wanna call em lol Figure I'll give those a shot to start, might add t5's later.....

Ya, saw 2 and 3 packs on ebay for cheap.

..I was thinking about trying some at that price.

Ya, saw 2 and 3 packs on ebay for cheap. ..I was thinking about trying some at that price.

Yeah they are pretty cheap, but seem to have decently good reviews.... I'll let ya know what I think when I get them. I am working on making my list for everything and have a few other things to do before I really need to order them (and start the warranty lol) but should order by sometime next week at the latest. I ordered the skimmers last week cuz they were low on stock lol

redds strawberry ale and some vodka. i really will drink anything... whats going on tonight, jacky boy?

Well, I'm staring at my computer trying to convince myself to complete these damn reports that need to be turned in to the boss................................and I just can't bring myself to do them. Sounds like I should join you for a drink. How's the strawberry ale?

surprisingly good. i had 4, a little sweet for that many the way i drink, but at 5% and if used as a casual sipper, definitely a good choice. i wouldnt say it has an overwhelming taste of strawerry, just a random sweet, fruity taste.

what kind of reports does your boss need?

surprisingly good. i had 4, a little sweet for that many the way i drink, but at 5% and if used as a casual sipper, definitely a good choice. i wouldnt say it has an overwhelming taste of strawerry, just a random sweet, fruity taste.

what kind of reports does your boss need?

Guilty pleasure...... I love fruity drinks.

Basically, shows all quotes/jobs I'm bidding/winning/loosing. Not too bad, just worn out. Probably just get up extra early and do them with some coffee.

my boss will condone this quote, /atleast as far as manual labor goes " the best work done is wjhile drunk"-patback

I'll drink to that.

-Congrats on the squirter. ;)

Archived