Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

OMG...never seen anything like it before in my life. It's BETTER than sweet. It looks like blue velvet :wub:.

I agree. All of the sps frags that I have currently come from a local hobbyist that is very well versed in sps. His frags really are some of the nicest I've ever seen. You know it's something special when it's glowing in the bag, right out of the box. I'm just happy that my system is stable enough to sustain those colors :).

Here's a better shot of it. My camera isn't picking up the intense blue on it. I may not let D have it :lol:. Just kidding :flower:http://s711.photobucket.com/user/genae1971/media/IMG_8009_zps67caf181.jpg.html]IMG_8009_zps67caf181.jpg[/url]

Blue is the only color I have trouble capturing accurately. It always comes out more purple than blue.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up stranger?

Notta daymn thing, kids been sick as shit and the weather has sucked donkey balls last few days :(

Thanks for the info! I like the sounds of switching modes.

No problem man. The apex is a nice unit and pretty straight forward as far as coding goes, has good customer service but slow to roll out new features and you have to get customer service to be able to figure out the problem or access your unit over the web. The RA you can go to a forum and talk to the owner and other coders and get things figured out fairly quick (you can even post your entire code and they will disect it/ help you with all kinds of shit), and new codes and features roll out sooner after they are developed from what I have seen..... especially codeable features.

They look great! G, lets see a better picture of your acro!

You are too sweet :wub:. Glenn told me I needed to ask you about that acro. I thought maybe we were supposed to share it :D. I can't even express to you how excited I am about this!!!!! It's gorgeous. Looks pink and yellow. I'm going to get a rock for it and make it it's own island!!!!! With some zoas surrounding it. And of course, you will get the first frag of it :).

I'll see if I can get a good shot of it when I feed the fish soon. Maybe a top down would show the colors better because I can't get a good one from the side. I have them all in lower light right now so I don't shock them. Doesn't help with getting a good photo :lol:.

Thank you again :flower:.

Gena, feel free to blast those frags with light. They were grown in a tank that is lit by something like 9 radions. Then they were under 400w mh when I had them. They're definitely not afraid of light!!

Gena, feel free to blast those frags with light. They were grown in a tank that is lit by something like 9 radions. Then they were under 400w mh when I had them. They're definitely not afraid of light!!

Awesome!!! Thanks!!!! I'll move them over tomorrow. Sun's already going down in my tank :).
You are too sweet :wub:. Glenn told me I needed to ask you about that acro. I thought maybe we were supposed to share it :D. I can't even express to you how excited I am about this!!!!! It's gorgeous. Looks pink and yellow. I'm going to get a rock for it and make it it's own island!!!!! With some zoas surrounding it. And of course, you will get the first frag of it :).I'll see if I can get a good shot of it when I feed the fish soon. Maybe a top down would show the colors better because I can't get a good one from the side. I have them all in lower light right now so I don't shock them. Doesn't help with getting a good photo :lol:.Thank you again :flower:.
Jack should just give it to you he will kill it anyways. I can't believe those donkeys are still alive :lol:
You are too sweet :wub:. Glenn told me I needed to ask you about that acro. I thought maybe we were supposed to share it :D. I can't even express to you how excited I am about this!!!!! It's gorgeous. Looks pink and yellow. I'm going to get a rock for it and make it it's own island!!!!! With some zoas surrounding it. And of course, you will get the first frag of it :).I'll see if I can get a good shot of it when I feed the fish soon. Maybe a top down would show the colors better because I can't get a good one from the side. I have them all in lower light right now so I don't shock them. Doesn't help with getting a good photo :lol:.Thank you again :flower:.
Glad you like it!!! I know you'll make that thing glow in your tank! Thanks for babysitting!

Notta daymn thing, kids been sick as shit and the weather has sucked donkey balls last few days :(-Sorry to hear about the kids....sucks when they feel like crap and you can't make it better. I know donkey balls....no fun buddy. No problem man. The apex is a nice unit and pretty straight forward as far as coding goes, has good customer service but slow to roll out new features and you have to get customer service to be able to figure out the problem or access your unit over the web. The RA you can go to a forum and talk to the owner and other coders and get things figured out fairly quick (you can even post your entire code and they will disect it/ help you with all kinds of shit), and new codes and features roll out sooner after they are developed from what I have seen..... especially codeable features.
Hmmm....

Jack should just give it to you he will kill it anyways. I can't believe those donkeys are still alive :lol:
LMAO....so true...sad, but true. Keep 'em G. As long as I get visitation. Donkeys are dead. Delicias. ...but dead. BA and I had some BBQ!

My appetite. ...saw your damn cookie post....sounds so good. Work travel blows....never sleep good the first night.

How many days now, Mr. Productive?

My appetite. ...saw your damn cookie post....sounds so good. Work travel blows....never sleep good the first night.

How many days now, Mr. Productive?

14 :)

yea those animal crackers with blue vanilla frosting were delicious, could've just been the munchies though.

14 :) yea those animal crackers with blue vanilla frosting were delicious, could've just been the munchies though.
Some of my best cooking creations came from weird shit in the cupboards and fridge only considered after a serious case of the munchies. The good ol' days.Now I'm even more hungry....Contact munchies.

Nice job, 14!

Jack. I'm hanging out with my estranged friend j-d tonight. I remember why I don't hang out with him often. What are you up to?

Jack. I'm hanging out with my estranged friend j-d tonight. I remember why I don't hang out with him often. What are you up to?

omgomgomg Patty! What up, man? Congrats on scoring the cubic zircon for the Mrs! Brilliant play of the ol' switch o' roo.

I'm just getting 5 kids down to bed :rant: babysitting the inlaws kids, plus my two. Going to be pouring a drink SOON. Think it'll be made with Titos Vodka tonight. Although, jack is sitting on the table now.....decisions, decisions.....

Give the kiddies a shot. They'll fall asleep real quick. Thanks, hopefully she doesn't get it appraised. ;)I ####ing hate jack(Danielle's. No worries.) All I had though, so it had to do. I had to get a new summer wardrobe today because every pair of shorts I own are ripped in the back from getting in and out of the jeep. I walked over to look at belts and its like they made them all for me. Belt has a bottle opener tab built right into it. Not one of those gaudy ones either, if you didn't know it was a bottle opener you would never suspect it.

Inlaws kids :huh:
I'm guessing sister Inlaw. ??? My fiances sister was on the phone today talking about having kids with her boyfriend soon. Nice guy, but he's already got 2 kids that she winds up taking care of while he is doing his own thing every weekend.

Inlaws kids :huh:

Sister in laws kids. Great kids....but 3 + 2 = :slap:

Give the kiddies a shot. They'll fall asleep real quick. Thanks, hopefully she doesn't get it appraised. ;) I ####ing hate jack(Danielle's. No worries.) All I had though, so it had to do. I had to get a new summer wardrobe today because every pair of shorts I own are ripped in the back from getting in and out of the jeep. I walked over to look at belts and its like they made them all for me. Belt has a bottle opener tab built right into it. Not one of those gaudy ones either, if you didn't know it was a bottle opener you would never suspect it.

I'm guessing sister Inlaw. ??? My fiances sister was on the phone today talking about having kids with her boyfriend soon. Nice guy, but he's already got 2 kids that she winds up taking care of while he is doing his own thing every weekend.

For mass produced....JD aint bad. Let's see a pic of your belt :D

Ok I was thinking inlaws kids would be his wife lmao

:lol: I'd tie her up for sure.

Here's the belt. Tilt the buckle a bit so it doesn't look like you pissed yourself, pry against the tab, then you know the rest.

Crotch shot was just because....

BEF89D47-8390-42A7-9EED-3120306A317A-379

Here's the belt. Tilt the buckle a bit so it doesn't look like you pissed yourself, pry against the tab, then you know the rest.

Crotch shot was just because....

BEF89D47-8390-42A7-9EED-3120306A317A-379

LMAO! I dig the belt....who makes it?

American Eagle.....made in 'Merica?
Probably Vietnam or something, but they imprint an eagle on everything, so it's cool.

35631354-A4DF-48B2-9CA2-119ADA90AC98-399

Probably Vietnam or something, but they imprint an eagle on everything, so it's cool.

35631354-A4DF-48B2-9CA2-119ADA90AC98-399

Are those your underwear? A little risqué Patty.

Archived