SaltCritters.com

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Oh yeah, you work to ####in much lol

Yeah I might be the last one up on this side of the mountains lol

I think so.....Patty may show up....

Ya, work sucks. I was going to start my own business donating sperm....turns out they don't want to pay me because of the whole vasectomy thing....Back to work in the morning :^ (

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think so.....Patty may show up.... Ya, work sucks. I was going to start my own business donating sperm....turns out they don't want to pay me because of the whole vasectomy thing....Back to work in the morning :^ (

Yeah he shows up when he wants lol

I've been considering getting the ol snip but I dunno, just doesn't sound exciting lol Besides you don't get paid to donate, you just get to write it off on your taxes lol

Yeah he shows up when he wants lol I've been considering getting the ol snip but I dunno, just doesn't sound exciting lol Besides you don't get paid to donate, you just get to write it off on your taxes lol
How do they gage how much to credit you....is it by weight or volume?The snipping was the worst experience I've had......would not do it again....ever. Although no condoms is F'n awesome....always hated that smell of a burned rubber.

Patty is here.
You saw the beacon in the sky? You're like batman....

How do they gage how much to credit you....is it by weight or volume? The snipping was the worst experience I've had......would not do it again....ever. Although no condoms is F'n awesome....always hated that smell of a burned rubber.

Taste, all taste based why you think they have you put it in a cup lol

Yeah thats the only reason I been considering it, but I wanna be completely knocked out and they said no they just do a local anesthesia bullshit..... nu uh lol

..always hated that smell of a burned rubber.

I guess the mrs overworks the tiny motor in her toys to finish up after you fall asleep? I agree, burnt rubber smells terrible.

How do they gage how much to credit you....is it by weight or volume?

The snipping was the worst experience I've had......would not do it again....ever. Although no condoms is F'n awesome....always hated that smell of a burned rubber.

You saw the beacon in the sky? You're like batman....

Aliens and I became good buddies after that last visit. Turns out we have similar interests and favorite movies in common. They give me a heads up now a days.

I guess the mrs overworks the tiny motor in her toys to finish up after you fall asleep? I agree, burnt rubber smells terrible.

Actually the smell is from the sawz-all she attached the clone a willy I made her, which doesn't get that burnt smell despite heavy use lol

Jack must be busy looking up what a clone a willy is.... or maybe a sawz- all lol

I'm gonna crash, later guys :)

LOL, I'm familiar with both.....night night.

Aliens and I became good buddies after that last visit. Turns out we have similar interests and favorite movies in common. They give me a heads up now a days.

ET?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, any of you guys know of a place one can get 6-8 berghia nudibranches without breaking the bank? My aiptasia population has absolutely exploded since the peppermint shrimp died. I have gone from 1 massive one and ~12 smaller ones to probably 50+ of them and more showing up every day now… it even appears they are pushing back some of my zoas because there are now aiptasia where some of my zoas once were!

Hey, any of you guys know of a place one can get 6-8 berghia nudibranches without breaking the bank? My aiptasia population has absolutely exploded since the peppermint shrimp died. I have gone from 1 massive one and ~12 smaller ones to probably 50+ of them and more showing up every day now… it even appears they are pushing back some of my zoas because there are now aiptasia where some of my zoas once were!

I think I got mine from reef-town? They were great....shipping is the killer. But WAY WORTH IT. They were the only thing that worked for me.....check back in the thread for the nudie pics and you can see them in action...took a few months but they devoured thousands.

I coulda bought a baby kole tang today, but I didn't :PHe was pretty darn cute though!!!!

I read that in your thread....should have gotten that little guy!

Yeah, the reason I came here was your battle on aiptasia… I just never left afterwards… too much comic relief to be had!

I found them for roughly the same price as reef town, but in a place that also sells other corals (salty underground). The reason this matters is, if I’m going to get raped for shipping, I might as well try to add more to my order… Looking at getting a metallic green toadstool in the hopes it’ll get established and will host a clown as the wife/kids have mentioned roughly 1.4 bagillion times they really want a clown!

Yeah, the reason I came here was your battle on aiptasia… I just never left afterwards… too much comic relief to be had!

I found them for roughly the same price as reef town, but in a place that also sells other corals (salty underground). The reason this matters is, if I’m going to get raped for shipping, I might as well try to add more to my order… Looking at getting a metallic green toadstool in the hopes it’ll get established and will host a clown as the wife/kids have mentioned roughly 1.4 bagillion times they really want a clown!

Get the mediums (1/2")as they are at breeding age. Add them at night with flow off...or lowered. More the better as they hunt in pairs and need to be able to find each other.

Took mine a month or so to see progress. Then their population exploded and eradicated the nems. They work, order plenty and be patient.

I read that in your thread....should have gotten that little guy!

I don't think I have enough algae for him anyways which means it would probably start nipping at my clams. If a fish is known to be a possible nipper, I usually get "lucky" and pick the nipper :P
I don't think I have enough algae for him anyways which means it would probably start nipping at my clams. If a fish is known to be a possible nipper, I usually get "lucky" and pick the nipper :P

My Kole wants nothing to do with veggies. Pellets, mysis and diced up silversides are the favorites. Definitely Kole over the other.....colors would be more fitting for your tank.

Like your cardinals! I've never seen my Kole even look at any of my LPS. ...I'm sure your clam wouldn't be bothered.

Well, a green toadstool would be kinda cool I’d think… I really don’t want to mess with a bubble tip anemone, with my luck it’d croak and nuke my whole tank. That makes me lean towards either a toadstool or duncans...

94718a7c-debd-4ccd-9e5d-0ddef6ea513a.jpg

Here's the main support structure for the shade cover. The shade cover will be fastened to the house and stretched to the big beam. The block will eventually faced in rock.

Archived