Cultivated Reef

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Not entirely sure yet, still probably a year or two out..... but likely Texas. Way better for business, schools and hella better on crime oh yeah and little to no snow :) lol

I also heard it's a great place for steers and.........hmmm, something else. Ah hell, don't remember now.

What about the :ninja:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also heard it's a great place for steers and.........hmmm, something else. Ah hell, don't remember now.

Yeah I've heard they have some excellent fresh steak/burger lol

That is portable ;)

glennr1978

Not entirely sure yet, still probably a year or two out..... but likely Texas. Way better for business, schools and hella better on crime oh yeah and little to no snow :) lol

I can legally shoot you if you break in to my car here, so long as you're still on my property. Texas doesn't mess around, lol. Also, just come out and admit it already, you just want to be closer to BA and I. Lol.

Haaaaaay that's not nice. Im outta here, gonna go be FABULOUS somewhere else. Where's my feather boa?

I can legally shoot you if you break in to my car here, so long as you're still on my property. Texas doesn't mess around, lol. Also, just come out and admit it already, you just want to be closer to BA and I. Lol.

I know :) Here I would get sued if you broke in and my dog barked at you.

Well yeah who wouldn't, but I thought you were planning to move to FL :(

Where's my feather boa?

Which one, the pink one or the HOT pink one? lol

Haaaaaay that's not nice. Im outta here, gonna go be FABULOUS somewhere else. Where's my feather boa?

LMAO.....I think BA borrowed it?

I don't care where I am....someone breaks in...it's the last time they do. I'll deal with the repercussions later.

glennr1978

I know :) Here I would get sued if you broke in and my dog barked at you.

Well yeah who wouldn't, but I thought you were planning to move to FL :(

Yeah the plan is to move to Fl, but who knows if it will actually happen. It makes no difference to me, I don't even own a gun.

Which one, the pink one or the HOT pink one? lol

I know you still have both of those, I'm looking for my rainbow boa, haaaaaaaay!!!

LMAO.....I think BA borrowed it?

Without asking? That bitch!!!

I don't care where I am....someone breaks in...it's the last time they do. I'll deal with the repercussions later.

Just move to Tx and you won't even have to worry about repercussions :).

Just move to Tx and you won't even have to worry about repercussions :).

....... :( I don't have any boas.

BA and I will share, big boy.

Too far?

As in too far to drive? No way. I'll grab an 8-ball and adult diapers and see you before sunrise....leave your door open....back door.

glennr1978

As in too far to drive? No way. I'll grab an 8-ball and adult diapers and see you before sunrise....leave your door open....back door.

Lmao! My wife just asked me what the hell was so funny on nano reef. I showed her your post and her response was "sounds about right" and a sigh. Haha, she's awesome!

Lmao! My wife just asked me what the hell was so funny on nano reef. I showed her your post and her response was "sounds about right" and a sigh. Haha, she's awesome!

She's probably stoked that you spend your time so wisely!

-Still got that transient Chihuahua?

glennr1978

She's probably stoked that you spend your time so wisely!

-Still got that transient Chihuahua?

Who is she to judge? She's very productive with FB and candy crush (she's got her phone in her hand, she's messing with one or the other guaranteed).

Yeah, we've still got the dog. Now I see why her previous owner dropped her off. This is the most needy dog in the history of dogs. She whines and whines and whines until she gets whatever it is that she wants. Ironically, the maltese has chilled out drastically. My wife doesn't really want to keep the chihuahua. Two kids, three dogs, a rabbit, and 400g's of sw are a lot to take care of. not to mention a bit expensive. Something's gotta give and it ain't gonna be the rabbit or fish tanks. The kids and dogs are always one step away from going on the chopping block!!

Here's a few crappy pics of some other stuff.

Super neon green shrooms from Gena....the pic does not show them well. Picture the most crazy glow n the dark green...that's them. I can literally see them outside of my house through the window glowing. Also the blue ones peeking through on top....I have about 1,000 of the green shrooms.

082bd75c-dcf2-4e47-84ed-16f2c734d07e.jpg

Some super small blue cloves from 3 months ago or so....not seeing any growth yet...although I've had them rolling around the bottom of the tank for awhile and rescued from the damn shrimps house.

d32e6f84-d405-4206-9947-349764bf1ba3.jpg

Some shrooms. Ordered from ebay after a night of.....slight intoxication. Has taken a month or two to start coloring up. I think my tank may still be a bit too sterile from the GFO. And some light acclimation. They're getting better color every day.

1a631fae-58cb-468d-bbee-833f8e322ff7.jpg

More pics later....G's Z's and Marias goodies as well.

I think I see the zoa garden rock in that assorted mushroom pic :). Have you noticed if the tang is eating the caulerpa on it?

I think I see the zoa garden rock in that assorted mushroom pic :). Have you noticed if the tang is eating the caulerpa on it?

That is indeed the "rock of a thousand polyps"! I think I'll take the knife to them in a week or so...

My Tang has zero interest in anything of the veggie-kind. He loves his pellets and Mysis....and he'll make kissy marks on the glass if I let a little film grow for him.

I think he's lazy. <_<

Those big blue cloves on the z/p rock.....I haven't seen them after adding the rock to my tank.....they may have melted away....unless they are just that retracted? :(

Mmmm, pics good! Need more! Love the green shrooms!

Super crazy with work and home for the next couple of weeks....then I hope to make a few changes and some updating! Like I said....that pic does not do the shrooms justice.

Mmmm, pics good! Need more! Love the green shrooms!

OK, one more for a while. Got a nice chunk of flame algae?...from Maria. :wub: Love this thing, and so does my clown...she protects it from anyone that swims by. Hey Maria....the current blew the flame off of the higher rocks and it came to rest at the bottom of the tank up against the rock overhang. It has developed bright orange tips and the rest is dark red......normal?

e6c01cf2-f5bb-4848-b9ef-c1fd90b7fe51.jpg

Wow, love the macro there, very cool indeed. I just got some stuff shipped today from someone off the forum and am quite happy right now myself. Picked up 3 types of macro a mixture of zoas on a nice chunk of rock, and some yellow polyps. The mixture of colors is about the perfect offset that I needed for my tank. Once they color up more I’m thinking things are going to be nice for a while.

Just made myself a razor blade scraper from some PVC and am starting to tackle that super hard film that grew. It is quite thick and results in tons of it blowing around the tank though so only doing a section at a time… I know my skimmer is going nuts right now!

Yes this is normal...the clown is hosting it :lol::wub:

So, it should be getting enough light by the looks of the crappy pic?

She loves that thing!

Thanks buddy. I got those blue cloves on your recommendation!

LOL..... I hear fluke tabs work to speed them along :naughtydance: Or is that what makes them go away :wub:

Those big blue cloves on the z/p rock.....I haven't seen them after adding the rock to my tank.....they may have melted away....unless they are just that retracted? :(

That's really not that bad of a thing ;)

Super crazy with work and home for the next couple of weeks....then I hope to make a few changes and some updating! Like I said....that pic does not do the shrooms justice.

Excuses, excuses, excuses...... You better.......Well lets see some good pics of em then lol

That is indeed the "rock of a thousand polyps"! I think I'll take the knife to them in a week or so...

My Tang has zero interest in anything of the veggie-kind. He loves his pellets and Mysis....and he'll make kissy marks on the glass if I let a little film grow for him.

I think he's lazy. <_<

Sounds like they may have melted. They are pretty fragile little things. Hopefully they are just being pissy :).

Archived