inTank Media Baskets

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I have always hated tequila, until the last time the wife and I were in Mexico. The resort we were at had a tequila tasting event and I tried some of the stuff there… just, wow. Absolutely nothing like the gut rot I was used to, was very interesting in the huge differences.

Damn man looks real good. Like that you found a way to not be so blue too :) lol

Glenn isn't F'ing with you they claim it is water RESISTANT up to something feet but personally I don't think the would warranty it if it didn't work and you said "yeah I was trying to take pictures inside my fish tank......" lol

Thanks man! Where have you been? :ninja:

Ya....not going to trust the waterproof thing. :bling:

What's up Jacqueline? I'm hanging out with Jose again tonight.

Been tied up out of town with work. Been up at 4:30am and back at 10:30pm for the past 3 days......finally home for awhile....as of now. Tanks looking good....going to be doing a little cleaning this weekend.

I knew I smelled tequila!

Mmmmmm......sounds good. :wub:

You know, I have always hated tequila, until the last time the wife and I were in Mexico. The resort we were at had a tequila tasting event and I tried some of the stuff there… just, wow. Absolutely nothing like the gut rot I was used to, was very interesting in the huge differences.

Yep, get the good stuff and it can be incredible....I like mine kept in the freezer.

Girlfriend was singing kareoke tonight so I stopped to pick her up and have a beer. Just one. I'm torn between finishing the bottle of tequila and not drinking by myself for the second night in a row. Idk how people can have a glass of wine and just stop. I don't drink too often but if you are going to do it, do it right.

Now... When are we getting a fts? And donkey shots?

Girlfriend was singing kareoke tonight so I stopped to pick her up and have a beer. Just one. I'm torn between finishing the bottle of tequila and not drinking by myself for the second night in a row. Idk how people can have a glass of wine and just stop. I don't drink too often but if you are going to do it, do it right.

:slap: You're never drinking alone......I'll go pour something now!

FTS....I have one, I think. It's a little crowded right now...but I might post one up.

:o I don't think I've had enough to drink to start posting pictures of my donkey..........

Yeah I've been waiting for an updated fts as well. :)

Nothing better than good Tequila. My fiance is Mexican and makes the BEST margaritas!

The shit you get in the states, especally queervo is junk. Mexico keeps the goood stuff there lol

Thanks man! Where have you been? :ninja:

Relaxing..... no :ninja:, considering draining that beast for a little while actually. lol

Ya....not going to trust the waterproof thing. :bling:

I don't think they claim it is waterproof, I believe they say "water resistant" which is a huge difference ;)

glennr1978

I don't think they claim it is waterproof, I believe they say "water resistant" which is a huge difference ;)

I'm with you on that one. However, the video is pretty convincing. I'm probably just dumb enough to use it in my tank. Yeah, I would definitely be taking sweet under water pics and videos if I had one, lol. That is how I fried my last iphone after all. Ain't nothing "life proof" about life proof cases, lol.

I'm with you on that one. However, the video is pretty convincing. I'm probably just dumb enough to use it in my tank. Yeah, I would definitely be taking sweet under water pics and videos if I had one, lol. That is how I fried my last iphone after all. Ain't nothing "life proof" about life proof cases, lol.

The only thing life proof is death LOL

The shit you get in the states, especally queervo is junk. Mexico keeps the goood stuff there lol - You can find some good ones here....in specialty shops. And YES, queervo is shitty.

Relaxing..... no :ninja:, considering draining that beast for a little while actually. lol :o Creepy, I just drained my beast as well......

I'd try mine...but it's a company issued phone...this one is only a couple weeks old after shattering my last one.

I have dunked my iphone for video and pics in its otterbox. Worked great..although I can't stand that phone...so if it dies, F it. B)

Someone needs an intervention. Chris, you still have internet friends.

Interventions are for quitters, I'm just taking some time off.

:grouphug:

I'm not the blue one!!!! :) lol

That was deep bro!

Strange I am usually called shallow :wacko: lol

So, here's something I've been working on for the past few days. Three pilasters that run parallel to our kitchen and back patio. Each of the pilasters will have a 6"x6" rough-sawn beam extending up to a 20'x6"x6" beam running parallel to the kitchen.

From the exterior kitchen wall to this overhead beam will be a waterproof/sunproof sailcloth (17' x 17'). At some point we'll scrap the sailcloth and frame it all up and roof the structure. The pilasters will eventually be faced in rock.

d046a8f0-ae33-4cfa-baf6-e9b29bb5e8b1.jpg

So, here's something I've been working on for the past few days. Three pilasters that run parallel to our kitchen and back patio. Each of the pilasters will have a 6"x6" rough-sawn beam extending up to a 20'x6"x6" beam running parallel to the kitchen.

From the exterior kitchen wall to this overhead beam will be a waterproof/sunproof sailcloth (17' x 17'). At some point we'll scrap the sailcloth and frame it all up and roof the structure. The pilasters will eventually be faced in rock.

d046a8f0-ae33-4cfa-baf6-e9b29bb5e8b1.jpg

I think we are going to have to start callin you YardBoy pretty soon, seems like you're always doing something out there!

That will be pretty damn sweet tho when you get it done :)

I think we are going to have to start callin you YardBoy pretty soon, seems like you're always doing something out there!

That will be pretty damn sweet tho when you get it done :)

Thanks man. Ya, Lawn said he'd fly out and take care of the landscape....gotta finish up the front.... and back.... and sides.....you know, the entire rundown property.

:ninja:

I hear ya man, I have alot of outside projects I have been putting off. I need to put new siding on the whole house before I mess with the landscaping, and I just don't feel like ####ing with it knowing we plan on moving anyway lol

I hear ya man, I have alot of outside projects I have been putting off. I need to put new siding on the whole house before I mess with the landscaping, and I just don't feel like ####ing with it knowing we plan on moving anyway lol

Where you moving to?

Where you moving to?

Not entirely sure yet, still probably a year or two out..... but likely Texas. Way better for business, schools and hella better on crime oh yeah and little to no snow :) lol

Archived