Top Shelf Aquatics

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your a guy, well I'm assuming, but who doesn't look. If you say you don't your a liar.

Playing catchup on this thread and the only guy that does not look is a dead one...

Playing catchup on this thread and the only guy that does not look is a dead one...

.....probably because he got caught looking.

Talk to me in 10 years when you wake up feeling like you got hit by a truck after just drinking a couple!

What are you talking about? In 20 years he will wake up feeling like he was hit by a truck without having a drop!

Here's a couple of new pics,the bird and a couple of the acans are from Gena...via CGA.

That bird is look'n pretty!

24bf587f-3299-4604-8aba-deea287b8245.jpg

9ab8a358-e360-4a8a-b283-b844d3c71665.jpg

s5? I'm debating between the s5 and the HTC one.
It's a good phone so far....it had to be a windows operating system for work....like the DROID platform better. Overall, the phone is good. Just got back from Disneyland and got just as good or better shots from my phone than the "nice" camera. I liked the HTC as well. Brother in law is super techy guy and always gets the HTC phones.

Yes...the 5.

Have you dumped it into the tank yet? The s5 is supposed to be water proof.

Are you F'n with me Glenn?

Lookin' gooooood :D. I see the 5 acans I gave you LOL. Not too crowded at all!!!!! I'm glad the feather dusters survived the transfer too :). The BOP looks mahvelous in your tank!!!!

Lookin' gooooood :D. I see the 5 acans I gave you LOL. Not too crowded at all!!!!! I'm glad the feather dusters survived the transfer too :). The BOP looks mahvelous in your tank!!!!

Ya, everything is looking good....waiting on your blue cloves to perk up. I can't thank you enough....my tank looked instantly better with a little G thrown in!

s5? I'm debating between the s5 and the HTC one.

htc one

Here's a couple of new pics,the bird and a couple of the acans are from Gena...via CGA.

That bird is look'n pretty!

24bf587f-3299-4604-8aba-deea287b8245.jpg

9ab8a358-e360-4a8a-b283-b844d3c71665.jpg

Nice pics man. Wish my phone could take as great of those pics...

Ya, everything is looking good....waiting on your blue cloves to perk up. I can't thank you enough....my tank looked instantly better with a little G thrown in!

:flower:

I'm so glad you aren't mad at me for unloading all of that on you :lol:.

:flower:I'm so glad you aren't mad at me for unloading all of that on you :lol:.

Oh ya....it's a real pisser when someone throws beautiful corals at you....no joke, by the bucket-load! My brother in law is the proud new owner of your toadstool.....thing was half the size of my tank. The Z ' s and p's are coming around. The AOG 's are visible from outside the house looking in....super bright!

Oh ya....it's a real pisser when someone throws beautiful corals at you....no joke, by the bucket-load! My brother in law is the proud new owner of your toadstool.....thing was half the size of my tank. The Z ' s and p's are coming around. The AOG 's are visible from outside the house looking in....super bright!

Awesome! I hope it does well for him :). I had more of those AOGs but the monticap kept growing over them and the numbers dwindled as a result.

Damn man looks real good. Like that you found a way to not be so blue too :) lol

Glenn isn't F'ing with you they claim it is water RESISTANT up to something feet but personally I don't think the would warranty it if it didn't work and you said "yeah I was trying to take pictures inside my fish tank......" lol

While I was gone on vacation, a really hard film algae seems to have formed on my glass. The snails leave some really cool patterns in it, but the magnetic scraper can’t even touch the stuff. I have a long handled scraper I normally used with a metal blade on it, but it struggles to get it off as well! Any suggestions for how to get this stuff off!?! It is green in color and is like a uniform film on the glass… just super tough stuff!

While I was gone on vacation, a really hard film algae seems to have formed on my glass. The snails leave some really cool patterns in it, but the magnetic scraper can’t even touch the stuff. I have a long handled scraper I normally used with a metal blade on it, but it struggles to get it off as well! Any suggestions for how to get this stuff off!?! It is green in color and is like a uniform film on the glass… just super tough stuff!

I get that when I skip water changes. It's a pita. A brand new razor or two usually pcks it off relatively easy. Snails can't get through it and like you my mag float and the heavy duty plastic scraper from intank is useless against it.

Archived