Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Apparently 98% of black men like sex in the shower.......the other 2% have never been to prison.

..........I can tell you your numbers are inaccurate. I don't like sex in the shower, and I have been to prison. How dare you, NanoHonkey.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

I'll be here all night ladies and gentleman.

..........I can tell you your numbers are inaccurate. I don't like sex in the shower, and I have been to prison. How dare you, NanoHonkey.
That's cracker azz cracker to you!

Lmao. That's a joke for work tomorrow. About 70% of our guests are asian. Front desk should enjoy it.

lol Where do you work at? What does your company sell? Weird that 70% are asians lol.

Apparently 98% of black men like sex in the shower.......the other 2% have never been to prison.

Lololol.

Oh you're black? I thought you were white lol.

I'll be here all night ladies and gentleman.

That's cracker azz cracker to you!

I gotta go sleep in 5min...start my 1st day at my new job...kinda scared...they warned me of the over workload....sucks....wish I could just stay at radio shack...lol.

A nike factory

I could see that now lol.

glennr1978

Lololol.

Oh you're black? I thought you were white lol.

I gotta go sleep in 5min...start my 1st day at my new job...kinda scared...they warned me of the over workload....sucks....wish I could just stay at radio shack...lol.

I could see that now lol.

He's as black as you are white.

On 5/23/2014 at 2:03 AM, Illuiix said:

lol Where do you work at? What does your company sell? Weird that 70% are asians lol.

Weve discussed this before. A hotel. Clientele changes by the day. My management company "forbids me" from speaking of guests or happenings specifically so that's all I can tell.

He's as black as you are white.

I am white lol.

Why are there no Mexican Olympics?

Why? lol

Weve discussed this before. A hotel. Clientele changes by the day. My management company "forbids me" from speaking of guests or occupancies specifically so that's all I can tell. I will say we got the cutest new Fd agent I've ever seen. Makes me think of that ring I bought my girlfriend pretty hard.

Lol, ohh yeahh. I could see that lol.

Weve discussed this before. A hotel. Clientele changes by the day. My management company "forbids me" from speaking of guests or occupancies specifically so that's all I can tell. I will say we got the cutest new Fd agent I've ever seen. Makes me think of that ring I bought my girlfriend pretty hard.

Better quit drinking the truth juice Patty.

---What's a "Fd"?

glennr1978

Glenn, I want those red paly's you showed me.....no joke here.

The nightmare's? I fragged those yesterday :). I made a sweet frag with one of those, and that new one I got. Since they have the same color pattern but in contrasting colors it makes for a cool frag. As soon as I figure out how to post pics from this computer I'll show it off.

I will say we got the cutest new Fd agent I've ever seen. Makes me think of that ring I bought my girlfriend pretty hard.

Careful bro! If she stumbles upon your post you won't have to worry about it, she'll make that decision for you, lol.

On 5/23/2014 at 2:14 AM, jack1978 said:
Better quit drinking the truth juice Patty.---What's a "Fd"?

Front desk. I read the abbreviation "Fd" for two months on our log book thinking "why the #### was the fire department here this morning" before I realized Fd meant front desk. Dont get me wrong, id never jepeordoze what me and Erin's got. This girls just real cute and has that whole innocent/dirty thing going on and that's my thing. Always been.

On 5/23/2014 at 2:20 AM, glennr1978 said:
The nightmare's? I fragged those yesterday :). I made a sweet frag with one of those, and that new one I got. Since they have the same color pattern but in contrasting colors it makes for a cool frag. As soon as I figure out how to post pics from this computer I'll show it off. Careful bro! If she stumbles upon your post you won't have to worry about it, she'll make that decision for you, lol.

On 5/23/2014 at 2:20 AM, glennr1978 said:
The nightmare's? I fragged those yesterday :). I made a sweet frag with one of those, and that new one I got. Since they have the same color pattern but in contrasting colors it makes for a cool frag. As soon as I figure out how to post pics from this computer I'll show it off. Careful bro! If she stumbles upon your post you won't have to worry about it, she'll make that decision for you, lol.

When the eff are you getting clams btw?

Nanofreak79

Your a guy, well I'm assuming, but who doesn't look. If you say you don't your a liar.

My nightmares just melted.....right after I told you I already had them. Hmmm?

Front desk. I read the abbreviation "Fd" for two months on our log book thinking "why the #### was the fire department here this morning" before I realized Fd meant front desk. Dont get me wrong, id never jepeordoze what me and Erin's got. This girls just real cute and has that whole innocent/dirty thing going on and that's my thing. Always been.

So, Erin works for the fire department? Ya, don't let the soon to be Mrs. Patback find out about Erin.

Lmao. I'm actually very careful about making sure she doesn't even know what website I'm always on. Never let her use my phone and all she knows is I talk to "some lawn guy" and a guy from Texas that sells me coral. Lol. I'm one of those types of people that need my personal space and she respects that. Doesn't even know my screen name on here.

When the eff are you getting clams btw?

Your a guy, well I'm assuming, but who doesn't look. If you say you don't your a liar.

My nightmares just melted.....right after I told you I already had them. Hmmm?

Preprogramed.....genetically. Glenns a mad scientist.

Don't mess with me. I've almost doubled by tequila consumption in the past 10 minutes.

What are you drinking Pat?

9A17EBD4-CCA0-4607-BB9D-890A399A71B5-163

And yes, that is a lobster pot coffee table.... And yes, the hidden cup coral and clam that I killed is inside I that candle holder and yes.... I am drinking tequila out of a wild turkey shot glass.

Archived