Top Shelf Aquatics

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

This reminds me of the movie Prancer when the reindeer made it into the house :lol:. Mini donkeys sound like fun :). We aren't zoned for donkeys here. Chickens, yes. Donkeys, no LOL.

I want to live in a place that is like Indiana summer year round. Where is that? I don't want snow.

What's an Indiana summer like.....I picture humidity?

-Just tell your neighbors they're not donkeys.....they're German Shepards....but, you have to act insulted while stating that. B)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's an Indiana summer like.....I picture humidity?

-Just tell your neighbors they're not donkeys.....they're German Shepards....but, you have to act insulted while stating that. B)

Yeah...lots of humidity and rain. Flowers and plants growing crazy. It's perfect :). I just need to find that year round. Maybe have a summer home in Indiana and a winter home in Austin, Tx. Now to get rich LOL.

German Shephards LOL. I think their "bark" will give them away.

I couldn't do city living, my 2 acres is too small IMO.

I would die on 2 acres I think. Feel my 90 is too small even! Of course, I think land is sorta like aquariums, can never have enough!

Do you have more pics of your donkeys? I’ve actually been kinda looking for an animal or two for the kids...

This reminds me of the movie Prancer when the reindeer made it into the house :lol:. Mini donkeys sound like fun :). We aren't zoned for donkeys here. Chickens, yes. Donkeys, no LOL.I want to live in a place that is like Indiana summer year round. Where is that? I don't want snow.

Quit your complaining! I remember you posting pictures of flowers you planted when I was busy shoveling two feet of snow.

Quit your complaining! I remember you posting pictures of flowers you planted when I was busy shoveling two feet of snow.

Can't a girl ask for a little bit of rain once in a while though???? :lol:

Yeah...lots of humidity and rain. Flowers and plants growing crazy. It's perfect :). I just need to find that year round. Maybe have a summer home in Indiana and a winter home in Austin, Tx. Now to get rich LOL.

German Shephards LOL. I think their "bark" will give them away.

I like rain and lush plant stuff...not a fan of humidity. :unsure:

ya, they don't bark often...but when they do :D

I would die on 2 acres I think. Feel my 90 is too small even! Of course, I think land is sorta like aquariums, can never have enough!

Do you have more pics of your donkeys? I’ve actually been kinda looking for an animal or two for the kids...

90 acres.....you guys are lucky! I'd build a fortress, and an ungodly garage to house all my projects!

Here's the donkey pics...

618ce373-c21d-469c-bb30-8bdd3cca3a4d.jpg

087e3e9b-5f3c-4400-9975-a41a7cdde99d.jpg

bf4cfbb9-addd-4e95-84c8-8e4fef6aec5a.jpg

I'll send some rain over to you. Keeping my thunder and lightning though. :)

What's up pat? You got butterflies in the stomach yet? On the way to show my mother in law the ring.....I blew through a red light....not like a yellow turning red....but fullblown through oncoming traffic kind of red. That tree idea kicks ass man!

I blew through a red light....not like a yellow turning red....but fullblown through oncoming traffic kind of red.

Were you texting again???? :lol:

Love those donkeys <3

Were you texting again???? :lol:Love those donkeys <3

No, but I am now!

I was on the phone with her sister....In a daze about what I was about to do.

You ladies make us dumber than we already are, lol.

No, but I am now! I was on the phone with her sister....In a daze about what I was about to do. You ladies make us dumber than we already are, lol.

Stop it! Just stop! LOL

I tell my brother that all the time. We'll be messaging back and forth and then I find out he's driving :rolleyes:. I don't know how you guys do it. I'm not coordinated enough for that.

Stop it! Just stop! LOL

I tell my brother that all the time. We'll be messaging back and forth and then I find out he's driving :rolleyes:. I don't know how you guys do it. I'm not coordinated enough for that.

Constant emails and calls and texts and NR in between while navigating traffic.....I live dangerously. .ha ha ha.

Stop it! Just stop! LOL

Testosterone is a game changer ;)

a wise woman once told me "where there is a will, there is a way". just chugged the last "beer" in my fridge and felt nothing. onto the cheap fire water.

glennr1978
a wise woman once told me "where there is a will, there is a way". just chugged the last "beer" in my fridge and felt nothing. onto the cheap fire water.

Hey Pat, I was just informed the other day that fireball whiskey is now the number one shooter in the country. Apparently jager knew they were about to be dethroned so they tried to copy them with jager spice. Jager spice may very well be the worst tasting liquor that I've ever tried. That stuff is absolutely disgusting.

everyone ranging from 13 year old girls to 80 year old retired marines are drinking it around here. if you listen at the bar 1 out of every 4 or 5 orders is a fireball. it honestly just tastes like there is no alcohol in it, i think thats why.

i dont like jager either way. ill take an irish car bomb over a jager bomb any day of the week. i also hate redbull. lol

Sounds like a crazy old bat to me! What up, Pat! Nice job not giving up....what do you have for firewater?

Hey Pat, I was just informed the other day that fireball whiskey is now the number one shooter in the country. Apparently jager knew they were about to be dethroned so they tried to copy them with jager spice. Jager spice may very well be the worst tasting liquor that I've ever tried. That stuff is absolutely disgusting.
....was jager ever good? :^ p
glennr1978
Sounds like a crazy old bat to me! What up, Pat! Nice job not giving up....what do you have for firewater?

....was jager ever good? :^ p

No, but it has been the most sold liqueur in america for about the last 12 years. Fireball is about as manly as Smirnoff ice (but not as strong, lol) but they market the stuff amazingly well. Like Pat said, everybody drinks it.

LOL, what's up Jase...how very you been buddy?

Yeah been good mate. How about you? EOFY kept me super busy at work so I'm trying to catch up on things. Everything is looking good over here :).

I've been feeling like this past week I was cheating with unhealthy food but not eating a lot, or eating healthy but gorging myself. Tonight I'm getting my fat boy on. 18 pack, 20 piece mcnuggets, and 2 mcdoubles.

Disclaimer. : posted here for chad.

I've been feeling like this past week I was cheating with unhealthy food but not eating a lot, or eating healthy but gorging myself. Tonight I'm getting my fat boy on. 18 pack, 20 piece mcnuggets, and 2 mcdoubles. Disclaimer. : posted here for chad.
LOL,Just had dinner....chicken best and bacon. Washing it down with homemade lemonade spiked with generous amounts of vodka......do good!

Yeah been good mate. How about you? EOFY kept me super busy at work so I'm trying to catch up on things. Everything is looking good over here :).
Hey Jase...congrats on TOTM! Just saw you got it. I was at my breaking point with the GHA months back...I was a day away from ripping the entire thing down. Then I saw your battle and victory...so I'm still here :^ )

Hey Jase...congrats on TOTM! Just saw you got it. I was at my breaking point with the GHA months back...I was a day away from ripping the entire thing down. Then I saw your battle and victory...so I'm still here :^ )

Thanks buddy :D. I'm glad my struggle was enough to keep you going. GHA is never fun to tackle but if you put in the hard yards you reap the rewards later on. Like I said in my previous post, everything is looking great over here so you must have pulled through just fine ;).

Archived