Pod Your Reef

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

How about a crotch shot in your underwear? A little risqué Patty.

No jack, you're a married man.

It's a 6 dollar short actually. I only shop clearance at the outlets when it comes to shirts. Either that or plain packaged tees. Pants I'll splurge on.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No jack, It's a little short actually... when it comes to packages.

Pants, I'll splurge all over. :(

Sorry buddy. :blush:

Went in an hour early and left an hour late for work today. Stopped to get gas and some tall boys. Cracked them open as soon as I pulled into my driveway and I've been sitting in my car ever since.

Went in an hour early and left an hour late for work today. Stopped to get gas and some tall boys. Cracked them open as soon as I pulled into my driveway and I've been sitting in my car ever since.

You da man, Patty!

What are you chugging?

just some bud lights. cant go wrong with ol' faithful. just wish i could smoke something. I left my electronic cigarette at work and dont have any real cigarettes.

BattleAthletics

I had me some, do equis last night with a weird pipe tabacco, the house blend, I woke up with a weird headache.

OMG this is my 2,999th post.

Yes sir, ive been busy tonight, time to rest now. You?

Kick'n back...got to get up in 5 hours. Looking for an old car to surprise the Mrs. with for her b-day next year. Same one she drove in high school and college.

just some bud lights. cant go wrong with ol' faithful. just wish i could smoke something. I left my electronic cigarette at work and dont have any real cigarettes.

Back to the liquor store.....

BattleAthletics

Kick'n back...got to get up in 5 hours. Looking for an old car to surprise the Mrs. with for her b-day next year. Same one she drove in high school and college.

Back to the liquor store.....

Damn son, what kind of car?

Got myself a 40 tonight. Tomorrow I'm going with some people from work out to a bar before my turnaround shift. Should be interesting. Last 2 times I did that I just didn't sleep. Hopefully I can get my money's worth out of that belt.

Got myself a 40 tonight. Tomorrow I'm going with some people from work out to a bar before my turnaround shift. Should be interesting. Last 2 times I did that I just didn't sleep. Hopefully I can get my money's worth out of that belt.

I remember that last time all nighter you pulled.....to be young Patty.

Trying to decide on Vodka, Whiskey or Tequila......cast your vote!

I remember that last time all nighter you pulled.....to be young Patty.Trying to decide on Vodka, Whiskey or Tequila......cast your vote!
tequilla, then Whiskey, then Vodka. Hate te last 2 even though I just finished off a bottle of whiskey. Bout to go out for 1 last cig and off to bed. After today j need a good nights sleep.

Oh to be young, unmarried w/ no kids.... enjoy it while you can patty.

what are they?

came in to say my #####..... that is all.

ran out of beer tonight. bit the bullet and started vodka after my 2 25ouncers. it went down surprisingly well for being stoli.

what are they?

came in to say my #####..... that is all.

ran out of beer tonight. bit the bullet and started vodka after my 2 25ouncers. it went down surprisingly well for being stoli.

Sunflower apparently.

Do us a favor Patty and get some better booze.

For a low entry price but good quality. ...

Titos Vodka

Cazadores tequila

I'll look into the tequila. Not the vodka. I got my boss to actually go to a beer store and ask for " dickens cider"

Here's my sunflower. First to bloom, it's smaller than last year but still pretty big.

79F00BB3-CEF3-4A14-A03D-57CC879B769F-256

I'll look into the tequila. Not the vodka. I got my boss to actually go to a beer store and ask for " dickens cider"

Here's my sunflower. First to bloom, it's smaller than last year but still pretty big.

79F00BB3-CEF3-4A14-A03D-57CC879B769F-256

Damn, that things swing'n a long stock with a huge head.....I think mines a dwarf.

If God wanted us in high up places, he wouldnt have created gravity or clumsiness. Maybe being clumsy has nothing to do with flying, but gravity does.

are you drinking with me tonight jack?

If God wanted us in high up places, he wouldnt have created gravity or clumsiness. Maybe being clumsy has nothing to do with flying, but gravity does.

are you drinking with me tonight jack?

I was just on the way to the cabinet......finished the Titos earlier this evening with the Mrs. What are we drink'n tonight Pat?

Archived