ReefCleaners.org

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just drank a 40 but am too full to feel the buzz. god thing i bought two. :)

Ya, just got the girls to sleep and getting things ready for tomorrow. Time to hit up the freezer for a little refresher!

How's your new ride man?

Ya, just got the girls to sleep and getting things ready for tomorrow. Time to hit up the freezer for a little refresher!

How's your new ride man?

going good other than the fact of a cracked/ scratched up bumper and a literal cat-face shaped dent in the front. whats on the drink menu tonight jacky boy?

going good other than the fact of a cracked/ scratched up bumper and a literal cat-face shaped dent in the front. whats on the drink menu tonight jacky boy?

LOL, I forgot about you smashing that pussy :D

Any whiskers stuck in the bumper?

Just some frosty cold JD.

i guess you can say i.... "kill the pussy" with my new car..

i kid i kid. i need to wash it. i actually have a chunk of fur in the punch-out where fog lights would go and every time my cat walks past my car she stops and sniffs exactly where the cat hit.

i guess you can say i.... "kill the pussy" with my new car..

i kid i kid. i need to wash it. i actually have a chunk of fur in the punch-out where fog lights would go and every time my cat walks past my car she stops and sniffs exactly where the cat hit.

I remember when I got my TransAm (looked like Knight Rider but white) I was driving down a road when I got hit by a dog. Some dude in a pick up with his dog in the cab got out to run across the street to a house. Door didn't latch, dog pushed it open and ran after him....right into the front passenger side fender. Dog shook his head and just kept going.....I had a dent the size of a basket ball. A toilet plunger took the dent right back out.

.....it'd be great if your cat walked by your car and pissed on the impact zone! :lol:

How do you like the new thread name?

That's right patty, blame it on the pussy.

dont know why. that reminded me of this song and i havent heard it in atleast 10 years.

Just the evergrow d120's.... reef breeder values..... whatever you wanna call em lol Figure I'll give those a shot to start, might add t5's later.....

Don't waste your money..

I remember when I got my TransAm (looked like Knight Rider but white) I was driving down a road when I got hit by a dog. Some dude in a pick up with his dog in the cab got out to run across the street to a house. Door didn't latch, dog pushed it open and ran after him....right into the front passenger side fender. Dog shook his head and just kept going.....I had a dent the size of a basket ball. A toilet plunger took the dent right back out.

.....it'd be great if your cat walked by your car and pissed on the impact zone! :lol:

How do you like the new thread name?

still got the transam? w2hat new thread name? it still says jack big wet infected box.

ahhhhhh nvm. i see shit box now.

maybe i should change my title to pussy smashing

still got the transam? w2hat new thread name? it still says jack big wet infected box.

ahhhhhh nvm. i see shit box now.

maybe i should change my title to pussy smashing

Nope. Sold the car years ago. Cops called me a week or two later inquiring about it. Found it on fire with guns in it. Apparently, the fine young gentlemen that bought it.....were a little mischievous.

...a little harsh. Maybe, "pussy magnet"?

Yep, pure gold!Let's see it Patty.....What's new Glenn?
Nada. Just been crazy busy with the family, and spending a whole lot less time online. They'll all be off to school 5 days a week soon so I'll be back to bs with you guys on a more regular basis. I've also been gluing animals to rocks :). Haven't kicked any puppies recently, but my kickin' foot is gettin' a little twitch....

What's up with you?

Nada. Just been crazy busy with the family, and spending a whole lot less time online. They'll all be off to school 5 days a week soon so I'll be back to bs with you guys on a more regular basis. I've also been gluing animals to rocks :). Haven't kicked any puppies recently, but my kickin' foot is gettin' a little twitch....

What's up with you?

All mine went back today. Wifey went back 2 weeks ago. Our oldest started at a new school....a little rough this morning at drop off, but she was having a blast by end of the day.

Been looking around for some new equipment :ninja:

Also working through a refi :scarry:

All mine went back today. Wifey went back 2 weeks ago. Our oldest started at a new school....a little rough this morning at drop off, but she was having a blast by end of the day.

Been looking around for some new equipment :ninja:

Also working through a refi :scarry:

Mine go back on Monday, "wife" has been back for about week or so already. I should clarify...we've been back for a week or so. I pretty much put her entire classroom together (she changed rooms so she could have a window).

My oldest will be going to a new school that is pretty far from the house. My wife insisted that our not yet 8 year old carry a cell phone because of that, lol. My kids are spoiled ####ing rotten... I'm jealous, lol. So my wife will take our youngest (starting kindergarten this year) with her to work on the first day of school and I'll be taking our oldest for the first few days. Then she will be taking a bus that will pick her up and drop her off at her old school (where my wife works). After that I get to start whoring out my corals a little more :)

Are you adding on to make room for your brother, Hugo? He did mention that he was thinking about moving..

Mine go back on Monday, "wife" has been back for about week or so already. I should clarify...we've been back for a week or so. I pretty much put her entire classroom together (she changed rooms so she could have a window). My oldest will be going to a new school that is pretty far from the house. My wife insisted that our not yet 8 year old carry a cell phone because of that, lol. My kids are spoiled ####ing rotten... I'm jealous, lol. So my wife will take our youngest (starting kindergarten this year) with her to work on the first day of school and I'll be taking our oldest for the first few days. Then she will be taking a bus that will pick her up and drop her off at her old school (where my wife works). After that I get to start whoring out my corals a little more :) Are you adding on to make room for your brother, Hugo? He did mention that he was thinking about moving..

You pretty much have the same shit going on...except my oldest moved to a school right down the street. However, now my wife leaves too early to take her....so it's up to me to get both girls to school before I can get on the road.....their schools are about 30 minutes apart.

Yep, converting the barn out back into Hugos new pad. Surprisingly, he doesn't require much. He remembers our humble upbringing selling Chicklets to foreigners.

You pretty much have the same shit going on...except my oldest moved to a school right down the street. However, now my wife leaves too early to take her....so it's up to me to get both girls to school before I can get on the road.....their schools are about 30 minutes apart.

Yep, converting the barn out back into Hugos new pad. Surprisingly, he doesn't require much. He remembers our humble upbringing selling Chicklets to foreigners.

i never understood big districts. my entire school system is within a 4 minute walk of eachother... kindergarten through 12th grade. 45 second car ride at most.

#####

tried to see if the "n" word without the "er" was uncensored. its not.

i never understood big districts. my entire school system is within a 4 minute walk of eachother... kindergarten through 12th grade. 45 second car ride at most. #####tried to see if the "n" word without the "er" was uncensored. its not.
My wife drives 50 miles one way to get to work. My oldest started 1st grade....so we wanted her in her home school.Great little school from what I've seen. Far cry from the ghetto school prior.

Going to bed...up in 4 hours and some change. Saturday ain't coming fast enough.

Just watchin utube shit, should be sleepin gotta get up early and cut down a couple trees.... Ordered the kitchen, siding, picked up paint, flooring and some other shit today.

How's the refi goin??

Just watchin utube shit, should be sleepin gotta get up early and cut down a couple trees.... Ordered the kitchen, siding, picked up paint, flooring and some other shit today.

How's the refi goin??

Nice job getting the house stuff! As much as I hate doing it...I love finishing projects....I think I do...it's been so long ago that I actually finished something, lol.

Refi is slowly moving along. I have three companies battling it out for the business. ...waiting for some final documents from the last guy.

Archived