Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

:lol: You're on a roll tonight my friend.

He'll be I a cup of soy sauce and wasabi pretty soon. My patience are wearing thin :angry:

I meant the whiskey off the ice cube geez..... lol

I can't believe the thing hasn't just dried up already, its been what like 5 hours now or some crap...... I would seriously try the ice cube.... I dunno that I'd try one with whiskey on it tho... vodka would be safe tho

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant the whiskey off the ice cube geez..... lol

I can't believe the thing hasn't just dried up already, its been what like 5 hours now or some crap...... I would seriously try the ice cube.... I dunno that I'd try one with whiskey on it tho... vodka would be safe tho

F! Going to the freezer now.

I've been squirting his foot to keep him wet. Half his foot, or more, is in the cup of water with all of his tips. But ... just ... won't ... drop.

:happydance: Almost 7 hours later, the BTA is back in the water....and perched on the new mag-rock thing. I finally took a screwdriver to the rock and broke off tiny piece by tiny piece until the last little bit of his foot was exposed. Thanks Chris, took your advice and stayed away from Whiskey.....thanks Tequila!

Let's see how she's look'n after sunrise... :scarry:

It's got a nice cup of water it's resting its tips in, and I've been squirting some water on it...reefing is so relaxing.

:lol: luv some sarcasm.

Glad you finally forced it out :).

Damn i can't believe it took that long. Hope it is alright.... don't be surprised if it splits soon ;) lol

:lol: luv some sarcasm.

Glad you finally forced it out :).

Damn i can't believe it took that long. Hope it is alright.... don't be surprised if it splits soon ;) lol

Well, it survived the night and is now walking off of the magrock....interesting to see where he decides to call home. A nem on the move never sounds good.

:lol: luv some sarcasm.Glad you finally forced it out :).

Amazing what these guys can go through and survive. Had to chisel him out at almost 1:00am on the front porch. I'm a little sleepy today.

Amazing what these guys can go through and survive. Had to chisel him out at almost 1:00am on the front porch. I'm a little sleepy today.

I'm surprised the wind didn't dry him out completely last night :lol:.

Well, he's holding still on the overflow box for now.....but he's on the underside, so it's only a matter of time. Still not fully inflated and a bit pissy looking.....but looks to be doing just fine.

We're talking about a BTA here, right? Also, got pics?

Yes to the BTA and I guess I can take a shot for comparison....a little embarrassing how crappy the tank looks with a bunch of open space and half-dead coral. That GHA battle has cost this tank dearly. :tears:

Just incase nobody has told you lately.....you're an as shole.

The nem is splitting as we speak. Tried my waterproof phone case...it's waterproof.

Yes to the BTA and I guess I can take a shot for comparison....a little embarrassing how crappy the tank looks with a bunch of open space and half-dead coral. That GHA battle has cost this tank dearly. :tears:

I can look past the half dead corals. I appreciate nice clean rocks that have been covered in GHA for months. Winning that battle is definitely something to be proud of man :).

Just incase nobody has told you lately.....you're an as shole.

The nem is splitting as we speak. Tried my waterproof phone case...it's waterproof.

Be veeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyy careful if it's one of those life proof cases. I had one on my old iphone and it worked great for a while. Then one day I decided to shoot a little in tank video and for no apparent reason it leaked like crazy. Needless to say, that killed the iphone.

I can look past the half dead corals. I appreciate nice clean rocks that have been covered in GHA for months. Winning that battle is definitely something to be proud of man :).

Be veeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyy careful if it's one of those life proof cases. I had one on my old iphone and it worked great for a while. Then one day I decided to shoot a little in tank video and for no apparent reason it leaked like crazy. Needless to say, that killed the iphone.

The ports for the speaker is ridiculously cheaply made.

Ya, I lost soooo much though. All my Utter Chaos, over 80 polyps of purple hornets, space monsters, sunny d's, pink zippers....like 80 or so, and the list just goes on and on and on............all that growth. Oh well, I lost the GHA as well....talk about colonies!!! :)

It's not a lifeproof......I think it's an otterbox. Thing is a beast....so far. fingerscrossed

-Going to try and put together a video of the aftermath. No one hold there breath for a timely release.

Ya, I lost soooo much though. All my Utter Chaos, over 80 polyps of purple hornets, space monsters, sunny d's, pink zippers....like 80 or so, and the list just goes on and on and on............all that growth. Oh well, I lost the GHA as well....talk about colonies!!! :)

Ouch! Yeah, that definitely sucks!!

It's not a lifeproof......I think it's an otterbox. Thing is a beast....so far. fingerscrossed

Sweet! I didn't know anyone else was making waterproof cases. It's good to see that life proof has some comp now. Maybe they can make a case that actually does what it claims, long term.

-Going to try and put together a video of the aftermath. No one hold there breath for a timely release.

We won't :).

One of my rock flowers is on the move. I changed up the flow and it's not happy at all. Whatever...I'm glad because I want it's spot for something else :lol:.

One of my rock flowers is on the move. I changed up the flow and it's not happy at all. Whatever...I'm glad because I want it's spot for something else :lol:.

Yep, I just found my most expensive one today behind some rocks in the shade...go figure. LOL.

Archived