inTank Media Baskets

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

Credit card or ice cube, Id try ice cube 1st.... also you can try blasting them with a power head to get them moving..... Lawn might know better tho ;)

Option #3 = Big Hammer and crossed fingers :unsure:

So, I didn't get a chance for rescape today....maybe in a couple more days. I did manage to get me pump plumbed better eliminating a shitty vibration I've been putting up with for far too long. Replaced the GFO at the kitchen sink....just in time to hear the Wifey ask, "why is our floor covered in water?" :eek: A-hole me, turned my pump back on to check the new plumbing connects and forgot to shut the valve when I turned it back off. Normally not a problem, except I extended my return lines down inside the tank by about 6" to get more flow behind the rocks. :rant:

Anyway, my floor looks great after I mopped it....and my tank is finally near silent. <_<

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Option #3 isn't bad either, just give some room between the chisel and the foot.

Sooo you fixed the vibrator and got everything wet huh? lol

Option #3 isn't bad either, just give some room between the chisel and the foot.

Sooo you fixed the vibrator and got everything wet huh? lol

Option #3 may be what it takes for the mini maxi.

Funny you should mention that.........yes and yes! Actually robbed the battery out of "it" for use in the stud finder a few days ago. I was out in the shed with my little ones light saber (couldn't find a flashlight) trying to find the F'n stud detector to get the battery back :lol:. Felt like a crack head looking for a rock....

omgomgomg Found it!

Option #3 may be what it takes for the mini maxi.

Yeah that should work, if it splits the rock anywhere where the nems foot is just be careful and let it move itself don't try forcing it or pulling the rock apart and damage the foot....

Funny you should mention that.........yes and yes! Actually robbed the battery out of "it" for use in the stud finder a few days ago. I was out in the shed with my little ones light saber (couldn't find a flashlight) trying to find the F'n stud detector to get the battery back :lol:. Felt like a crack head looking for a rock....

omgomgomg Found it!

Wouldn't it have been easier to just pull the battery out of the light saber instead....

I know, I know, its hard to think when "it" is on the mind ;) lol

Wouldn't it have been easier to just pull the battery out of the light saber instead....

Wrong size, buddy.

Just pulled about 30+ lbs of rock out of the aquarium. Got the maxi mini off via chisel and hammer. The damn bta is hanging upsidedown from his rock out on the front porch refusing to let go....he's hanging over a cup of tank water.....seems to slowly be releasing his foot from deep within the damn rock.

Definitely changed the look of the tank.

A little worried about all of the bio-filtration being removed......

Just pulled about 30+ lbs of rock out of the aquarium. Got the maxi mini off via chisel and hammer. The damn bta is hanging upsidedown from his rock out on the front porch refusing to let go....he's hanging over a cup of tank water.....seems to slowly be releasing his foot from deep within the damn rock. Definitely changed the look of the tank. A little worried about all of the bio-filtration being removed......

Stubborn! Don't kill it :D.
Lets see what the new scape looks like :) lol

It'll probably be tomorrow...... or late tonight.....tomorrow your time, lol. Still need to do some cleanup in there....and try to get my nem out of his rock crevice ....on the front porch.

Its been out of the water for 2 hrs and still holding on?? Try misting it with tank water or dunking it in tank water so it knows there is water waiting for it lol

Its been out of the water for 2 hrs and still holding on?? Try misting it with tank water or dunking it in tank water so it knows there is water waiting for it lol
I have a cup of tank water below him that he's resting his tips in. Shot some tank water on him with the baster....he's detached all but the last bit of his foot which is at least an inch or so up in the crevice. The rock is at least 30lbs, so not holding in the tank for the next couple of hours, lol.Hopefully it makes it ....

It's going to suffocate!!!! omgomgomgmaybe? :lol:
It's got a nice cup of water it's resting its tips in, and I've been squirting some water on it...reefing is so relaxing.

Did you get a release yet, or just the tip wet still? LOL

:lol: ....still waiting. Temps are dropping, and I'm getting a little sleepy. Better drop soon, or it's lights out for the ol' nemster. :tears:

Could you bust the rock up some more so its easier to manage/ place in the tank temporarily or even in a bucket or something?

The crevice he's in is smack dab in the most solid part of the rock. I don't think I could bust it with a hammer and not destroy him in the process. Stupid nem and his noncompliance.

Probably be best if you just sucked it off lol

:lol: You're on a roll tonight my friend.

He'll be I a cup of soy sauce and wasabi pretty soon. My patience are wearing thin :angry:

Archived