Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ironic, because lawn got his tits from sugar. Bazzing! Jk lawnathon.

LMAO!! I'm going to bed.....going on 4 hours of sleep from the night before.

Perfect, sleeping is overrated.

True. Feel like I'm just wasting time while I sleep....unlike NR.

...Letting the puppy out to pee, then bed.

What's your address?

No I don't want your nem....

I stumbled upon a thread on RC last night and this guy had one of the most insane acros I've ever seen. I meant to send you the link but forgot to. A lot of people were saying the pic was shopped but a video was posted as well. Same colors in the video...

I'll see if I can find it again.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2403021

Post #13....wow!! I really miss my SPS.

Yeah I have seen that pic before started out as a brown or plain blue turd supposedly. It does look shopped tho (and looking at other pics of it is seems more likely...) and there are ways of editing video but I dunno...... I really just need a piece to properly inspect obviously lol

....nem(s). Where did you go last night?

Nem, Nems.... same answer lol.

It was like 2 hrs between my post and yours.... I fell asleep lol

Hope it is alright.... don't be surprised if it splits soon ;) lol

Congrats Chris! Your nem is looking good! You called it, buddy.....so it's yours :naughtydance:

365e6dda-f651-471f-8b7d-7009df88b87e.jpg

Dial them blues down so I can even see it damn homie lol

Nah, I'm too lazy. :P Look at page one of the thread.....and page....7,8 & 12.

So its a rainbow BTA huh? Thats cool, never seen or heard of one before.... but that aint saying much I've never really followed them much lol

So its a rainbow BTA huh? Thats cool, never seen or heard of one before.... but that aint saying much I've never really followed them much lol

Ya, it's mainly a pink color under the LEDs. Has purples and greens radiating out from the center. Came from the Lawnman.

Ya, it's mainly a pink color under the LEDs. Has purples and greens radiating out from the center. Came from the Lawnman.

Nice. If it came from him it must be sweet he has fairly decent taste in corals lol

Nice. If it came from him it must be sweet he has fairly decent taste in corals lol

Yes, he does and yes it is! Where is the Ol' Man, food binge'n in his basement?

Yes, he does and yes it is! Where is the Ol' Man, food binge'n in his basement?

Its 3 am here you know he is sleepin, prolly gotta work in the am.

Nanofreak79

I've got a red and green BTA. Stupid thing is in the back of the tank where I never see it.

I've got a red and green BTA. Stupid thing is in the back of the tank where I never see it.

Ya, I have a few rock flower nems that I paid a pretty penny for......hid in the F'n back crevices. The cheap ones came front and center omgomgomg

Its 3 am here you know he is sleepin in his footed jammies, prolly gotta work the corner in the am.

True, he is a hard worker.

Nems, polyps, oh my.... :( lol

Ya, I have a few rock flower nems that I paid a pretty penny for......hid in the F'n back crevices. The cheap ones came front and center omgomgomg

That'd suck!

True, he is a hard worker.

Definitely!

Archived