Cultivated Reef

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

LOL, my wife and I were just talking about those a week or so ago.....how'd you like it?

My neighbor is into turn of the century drinks. Had a "stone wall" and an "aviator", pretty good!

LOVE it! My new favorite drink :). Gets me drunk fast :P.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE it! My new favorite drink :). Gets me drunk fast :P.

Awesome!

Did you catch the lunar eclipse, just watched it with my little one. Pretty cool!

Awesome!

Did you catch the lunar eclipse, just watched it with my little one. Pretty cool!

Yep :). There's a horrible picture of it in my cube thread LOL.

Bubble algae is the worst, IMO. Fortunately this has only happened once, but I would do it again in a heart beat if necessary. A while back I had a zoa colony come in with about 50 small bubbles on it so I tossed it immediately. That rock never even made it into my tank. I'm very serious about pest and nuisance algae eradication, lol.

How bad does that stuff spread? I’ve had a couple globs of green bubbles that were in my tank when I set it up. I manually removed the largest of them and it does not seem to be coming back/spreading, but wonder if it will in time?

How bad does that stuff spread? I’ve had a couple globs of green bubbles that were in my tank when I set it up. I manually removed the largest of them and it does not seem to be coming back/spreading, but wonder if it will in time?

When they're popped they can release spores. You might try removing them while siphoning water during WC time.

Ugh, hope not… had several pop the last time I removed some. Would really suck if I had them multiply. With that said, I am happy to say my aiptasia population appears to be rapidly approaching… 0! Anyone ever seen a peppermint shrimp with a BLACK tail? Mine has a total black tail, just the paddle part, not the whole thing.

A little more progress.....

The light hanger is almost ready. First coat of paint is on. Should hang the light tomorrow afternoon, finally....after 2 years, lol.

A little more progress..... The light hanger is almost ready. First coat of paint is on. Should hang the light tomorrow afternoon, finally....after 2 years, lol.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Making progress :)

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Making progress :)

Ha ha,

You would think I was building ...... something more than a light hanger! What has it been, 3 weeks to build.....2 years to actually start the build.

Oh, it's also been designed to function as a dispenser of chilled whiskey!

Ha ha, You would think I was building ...... something more than a light hanger! What has it been, 3 weeks to build.....2 years to actually start the build. Oh, it's also been designed to function as a dispenser of chilled whiskey!

Its all good, your accomplishing something you wanted to get done :)

I've been kicking around my :ninja: plans for years so I know its a good feeling to get near completion on something you've put off for far to long ;)

Its all good, your accomplishing something you wanted to get done :)

I've been kicking around my :ninja: plans for years so I know its a good feeling to get near completion on something you've put off for far to long ;)

:ninja:

Got the last coat of paint on the hanger/whiskey dispenser :happydance:

Went with the "hammer finish" paint in black....now my arm hair is all stickied up.

Should be hanging the light tonight.

Got the last coat of paint on the hanger/whiskey dispenser :happydance:

Went with the "hammer finish" paint in black....now my arm hair is all stickied up.

Should be hanging the light tonight.

Good Job man! I expect pics :)

Good Job man! I expect pics :)

Oh, I always take pics.......there's some disconnect I the uploading. Wish we could just post from our phones!

Oh, I always take pics.......there's some disconnect I the uploading. Wish we could just post from our phones!

If the phone is your main go to....... They have a photobucket app (and probably all the other major pic storage sites have their own I'd imagine)..... snap pic, upload to your account then post the link/code ;) lol

If the phone is your main go to....... They have a photobucket app (and probably all the other major pic storage sites have their own I'd imagine)..... snap pic, upload to your account then post the link/code ;) lol

Sounds like work,......

The night is still young....doing easter eggs...then painting the bathroom....then pictures!

You damn Cali people lol.... It's midnight here and I'm the only one awake lol

Hurry up! :)

You damn Cali people lol.... It's midnight here and I'm the only one awake lol

Hurry up! :)

So what are you complaining about....peace and quiet?

Archived