SaltCritters.com

Jacks Big, Wet, Infected Shit-Box....trip to the Clinica

jack1978

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good grief...that's a list! :lol:
Yep....I was secretly excited about 10 minutes ago. I forgot to get the roller pads when I got the paint. I also forgot and then remembered I bought an extra 6 pack of pads last time around ....damn. Off to paint.How's that new tank treating you G? Is your small rock nem still kick'n?Oh...I picked up a neon orange hammer a couple days ago...just one head. We'll see how if does.

Not tonight lol
Meow.

Yep....I was secretly excited about 10 minutes ago. I forgot to get the roller pads when I got the paint. I also forgot and then remembered I bought an extra 6 pack of pads last time around ....damn. Off to paint. How's that new tank treating you G? Is your small rock nem still kick'n? Oh...I picked up a neon orange hammer a couple days ago...just one head. We'll see how if does.

Meow.

:lol: Had you had one more glass of whiskey you may not have remembered that extra 6 pack of pads! Live and learn LOL.

New tank is great! I love it. I ended up pitching that rock nem. It wasn't going to improve and I was tired of looking at it all pathetic like.

Sweet! Neon orange anything is awesome :).

:lol: Had you had one more glass of whiskey you may not have remembered that extra 6 pack of pads! Live and learn LOL.New tank is great! I love it. I ended up pitching that rock nem. It wasn't going to improve and I was tired of looking at it all pathetic like.Sweet! Neon orange anything is awesome :).

Ever notice beautiful ladies are cold-blooded?!?!? poor little pathetic rock nem....probably didn't see that coming.....or did he?

Not a single sip....YET.

Yep....I was secretly excited about 10 minutes ago. I forgot to get the roller pads when I got the paint. I also forgot and then remembered I bought an extra 6 pack of pads last time around ....damn. Off to paint. How's that new tank treating you G? Is your small rock nem still kick'n? Oh...I picked up a neon orange hammer a couple days ago...just one head. We'll see how if does.

Meow.

Thats why I always buy just enough rollers lol

I want pics of the hammer :)

Thats why I always buy just enough rollers lol

I want pics of the hammer :)

I thought it was past your bedtime?

I'll try and get a pic tomorrow when the lights are on....but don't hold your breath. LOL.

I thought it was past your bedtime? I'll try and get a pic tomorrow when the lights are on....but don't hold your breath. LOL.

It is past my bed time, I'm going to crash now tho. There better atleast be a pic of the light hanger when I wake up!

To go back a few pages since your thread never notifies me of posts, Long Island iced teas are definitly girly. :P They do half price pitchers on ladies night.

I've lately been getting into Guinness. A few weeks ago was the first time I ever had a plain one, it's always been a car bomb or something.

Angry orchard and Guinness mixed is pretty damn good as long as you drink it quick enough that it doesn't settle out.

And finally, any pics yet? Bathroom and algae free tank, please.

To go back a few pages since your thread never notifies me of posts, Long Island iced teas are definitly girly. :P They do half price pitchers on ladies night.

I've lately been getting into Guinness. A few weeks ago was the first time I ever had a plain one, it's always been a car bomb or something.

Angry orchard and Guinness mixed is pretty damn good as long as you drink it quick enough that it doesn't settle out.

And finally, any pics yet? Bathroom and algae free tank, please.

Classic - ladies night!

Guinness is good.....I quit drinking beer a few years back. Stuff started giving me bad headaches immediately... just one day out of the blue. Strictly booze now, no headaches.

The mix sounds interesting.

Rolling the bathroom ceiling now....I hate painting.

I enjoy painting. Prepping for painting is enough to drive me crazy. I didn't have time to prep my moms bathroom properly and she didn't want to sand down spackle so half the walls are perfect and the other half have lines running through it from skim coating. :D

She is also really bad at cutting around the ceiling but I don't have the heart to tell her.

That's smoke and mirrors my friend. Those pitchers are definitely girly, they also aren't a real long island. They may have the same ingredients, but not the same alcohol content. Kinda like pre mixed frozen margaritas (the kind you get a chili's, etc.) Sure, it's still a margarita by definition, but that's about it. You can order a pre mixed frozen margarita and a hand made rocks margarita in the same size glass and 90% of the time the frozen won't have half the alcohol content that the hand made does.

That's smoke and mirrors my friend. Those pitchers are definitely girly, they also aren't a real long island. They may have the same ingredients, but not the same alcohol content. Kinda like pre mixed frozen margaritas (the kind you get a chili's, etc.) Sure, it's still a margarita by definition, but that's about it. You can order a pre mixed frozen margarita and a hand made rocks margarita in the same size glass and 90% of the time the frozen won't have half the alcohol content that the hand made does.

Ahhhh, quit trying to defend your girly taste buds and liver. Were all entitled to getting in touch with our feminine side. ;)

Ahhhh, quit trying to defend your girly taste buds and liver. Were all entitled to getting in touch with our feminine side. ;)

Lol, I'm not. You couldn't pay me to drink a long island, I'm a whiskey guy :). I'm just giving you a little insight into how it is on the other side of the bar.

It's true, I wear my wife's panties now and then....just to feel dainty.

Lol, I'm not. You couldn't pay me to drink a long island, I'm a whiskey guy :). I'm just giving you a little insight into how it is on the other side of the bar.

Just poured a glass as we speak.

-Finished painting the bathroom ceiling and watching some trainwreck of a B movie....it's a knock-off of Mad Max...but in Scotland.........and nowhere near as good.....30 years later. Must be a decent glass of Whiskey omgomgomg

TMI, but lmao!!

Pics coming your way via PM..... I didn't shave.

-What's going on tonight Glenn, frag'n?

It is past my bed time, I'm going to crash now tho. There better atleast be a pic of the light hanger when I wake up!

Here's a crappy pic of the canopy hanging on the new light hanger thing.

f3302c55-af9f-4479-a58e-058b5d069f2c.jpg

Here's the hanger before painting it in a hammer black finish.

Lighthanger-1.jpg

im a "whatever isn't vodka" guy.

Light hanger looks awesome. Does that side cabinet door open up?

It's true, I wear my wife's panties now and then....just to feel dainty.

She told me it was a daily thing, and they are pretty much yours now since you never give them back. :wacko:

Here's a crappy pic of the canopy hanging on the new light hanger thing.

f3302c55-af9f-4479-a58e-058b5d069f2c.jpg

Here's the hanger before painting it in a hammer black finish.

Lighthanger-1.jpg

Damn man that looks really good!! :D

Did you have to drain the tank and everything to install it?

im a "whatever isn't vodka" guy. Light hanger looks awesome. Does that side cabinet door open up?

Thanks Pat. Ya, that food opens as well....same on the other side. 4 doors total.

...not a fan of vodka either.

She told me it was a daily thing, and they are pretty much yours now since you never give them back. :wacko:

Damn man that looks really good!! :D

Did you have to drain the tank and everything to install it?

Well, it became a daily thing once I figured out how to get them on....it's like a handful of string.

Thanks, it was tough to get on there....but no draining the tank. I drilled through the inside of the stand going out the back. Then had just enough room to squeeze in a few 3" bolts. Some bad words were needed to make it work.

Thanks Pat. Ya, that food opens as well....same on the other side. 4 doors total.

...not a fan of vodka either.

Now I know your lieing. That good couldn't possibly open.

Ever notice beautiful ladies are cold-blooded?!?!? poor little pathetic rock nem....probably didn't see that coming.....or did he? Not a single sip....YET.

LOL...if I thought it had even a slim chance I would have left it alone :). Stop trying to make me feel bad :lol:.

The canopy looks great!!!!

Get all the painting done?

Now I know your lieing. That good couldn't possibly open.

Stupid autocorrect.... door, not food....although I am hungry.

Archived