ReefCleaners.org

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fatty Pink-Streaked Wrasse :)

I know you know how fat he is :D. I might go to Ikea tomorrow just for fun. Love to just look around that place and get some frozen yogurt.
Arkayology

I know you know how fat he is :D. I might go to Ikea tomorrow just for fun. Love to just look around that place and get some frozen yogurt.

Make sure to get those funnels this time. So useful and cheap!

Congratulations Gena! How many Margaritas did you have last night?

BTW, I bought the yellow Trumpet coral today.

David

That is one fat wrasse!

:lol: he/she is :). How's the move going?????????

Congratulations Gena! How many Margaritas did you have last night? BTW, I bought the yellow Trumpet coral today. David

Thanks, David!!!! Zero margaritas. I had a headache last night (sinus/allergy) so I took a late afternoon nap for like an hour, headache went away. Husband picked up dinner and we ate and watched a movie :).

Wooohooo on the yellow trumpets omgomgomg Post a picture!!!!!! Did you ever start a tank thread?

nevermore1701
:lol: he/she is :). How's the move going?????

Well it's a move, therefor lots of work :P

It's really not too bad, two trips each with the car and truck should get everything but the furniture, and we're having movers take that.

Gena,

Uuuugggghhh..................I can relate to the sinus / allergy problems. My wife has been sidelined lately.

Going to buy stock in Kleenex.

The yellow Trumpets are cool. Two polyps look dead or dying. not sure what to make of them??

The others look very healthy and took to my tank right away.

Pictures? Tank Thread? Hhmm.......not sure? It still looks bleak to me.

Perhaps one evening I will be inspired after a couple of gin & tonics?!!

David

The creeping crud is definitely going around...been miserable with a head cold going on5 days.

Yellow trumpets??? Must have pics!

Well it's a move, therefor lots of work :P It's really not too bad, two trips each with the car and truck should get everything but the furniture, and we're having movers take that.

Yeah, moving is one of my least favorite things. When we moved last we did the same, a few trips with the cars for little stuff and hired movers to do the big stuff. Soooo much easier that way :).

Is the tank set up now?

Gena,

Uuuugggghhh..................I can relate to the sinus / allergy problems. My wife has been sidelined lately.

Going to buy stock in Kleenex.

The yellow Trumpets are cool. Two polyps look dead or dying. not sure what to make of them??

The others look very healthy and took to my tank right away.

Pictures? Tank Thread? Hhmm.......not sure? It still looks bleak to me.

Perhaps one evening I will be inspired after a couple of gin & tonics?!!

David

I've had it with allergies/sinus troubles :lol:. I don't take anything for them because I don't like OTC drugs nor prescription drugs. So I deal with it the best I can. Tea, tylenol (I know technically OTC), and sleep :).

Have a couple of gin & tonics cuz we want to see :D.

The creeping crud is definitely going around...been miserable with a head cold going on5 days.

Yellow trumpets??? Must have pics!

Get better soon :).

+1

Nanofreak79

I had the same wrasse before. Is yours shy? Mine took many weeks before I even saw him. Deffinetly not as confident as my six lines I've had.

nevermore1701

Yeah, moving is one of my least favorite things. When we moved last we did the same, a few trips with the cars for little stuff and hired movers to do the big stuff. Soooo much easier that way :).

Is the tank set up now?

No, we still have the big furniture, some clothes and kitchen stuff, and all the animals here. We're going to actually get moved in on Wednesday.

Have you guys seen this? :lol:

A girl my husband works with knows this guy. He did improv, but now he's a foodie :).

Lolol, that's funny. I'm not sure I'm right but I think I might have noticed nuts in the burrito towards the end? Was that something a burrito suppose to have or something to get the hamster to eat the damn burrito lol.

That wrasse is one fatty pie. :)

Tank's looking great as always, again congrats on totm. :)

RollaJase

WooHoo,way to go Gena! TOTM has come at last and to such a deserving candidate. I'm glad to see that all my favorite tanks are hitting TOTM status now :D. Keep doing what your doing Gena, it is definitely working :wub: .

Yay for TOTM! I love your tanks Gena!

Does your wrasse swim in the open? Now that my tank is 6" taller there's so much head (fin?) room and I'd like to add something that will take advantage!

I had the same wrasse before. Is yours shy? Mine took many weeks before I even saw him. Deffinetly not as confident as my six lines I've had.

He's pretty shy. He knows me now though so he's not afraid anymore so I do get to see him more often. He's not as afraid of the camera anymore either :). I've had a sixline too and they are WAY more bold than the PSW.

No, we still have the big furniture, some clothes and kitchen stuff, and all the animals here. We're going to actually get moved in on Wednesday.

Good luck!!!! :D

Lolol, that's funny. I'm not sure I'm right but I think I might have noticed nuts in the burrito towards the end? Was that something a burrito suppose to have or something to get the hamster to eat the damn burrito lol.

That wrasse is one fatty pie. :)

Tank's looking great as always, again congrats on totm. :)

Probably to get the hamster to eat the burrito...or a food friendly item for him to consume.

Thanks, Ben!!! :)

WooHoo,way to go Gena! TOTM has come at last and to such a deserving candidate. I'm glad to see that all my favorite tanks are hitting TOTM status now :D. Keep doing what your doing Gena, it is definitely working :wub: .

It is quite the honor for sure.....thank you for the kind words, Jason :wub:.

Yay for TOTM! I love your tanks Gena! Does your wrasse swim in the open? Now that my tank is 6" taller there's so much head (fin?) room and I'd like to add something that will take advantage!

Thank you so much!!!!! He mostly comes out in the afternoon....I think because the lights are dimming at that point. He really comes out a lot when all the pumps are off. I'm sure because he thinks/knows I will be feeding the tank :lol:. They are a neat fish. Kinda shy though so it probably wouldn't take advantage of all that head space you have now :). My brother has the same tank with a PSW. I'll have to ask him where his mostly swims. Seems like when I see pictures or video, it's always in the middle or bottom of areas of the tank.

Game of Thrones omgomgomg No spoilers people, so don't worry :lol:

It is getting better and better. I had a disturbing dream last night/this morning that I was married to Tyrion Lannister. It was bizarre :lol:. I wanted a divorce from him but he's so sweet and I felt terrible. We both decided we needed to get a divorce though. My son was so sad, but my actual husband (in real life) was in the dream and I told my son he shouldn't be sad because Tyrion is not his real dad and now we can all be together with his real dad (my real husband). LOLOLOL....so bizarre but seemed so real and it is still disturbing me now :D.

Tyrion is one of my favorites on the show now :). There are soooo many characters I love now. I don't even know that I have a favorite. I even really like The Hound :lol:.

I am seriously enjoying your new GoTs addiction :). How far have you gotten? We watched the newest episode last night and it was such a good episode.

The Hound gets better :D

:happydance: I do have to say he's probably my favorite character right now. Ever since he saved a certain someone from an intense situation, I could see he's a good guy under that tough bad guy persona. Sorry so vague...don't want to give anything away. Hopefully you know the scene I'm talking about :).

I am seriously enjoying your new GoTs addiction :). How far have you gotten? We watched the newest episode last night and it was such a good episode.

I am so addicted to this show omgomgomg We are in the middle of season 3 right now. We watched about 5 episodes over the weekend :).

Dayum Gena! You rocking a purdy phat wrasse ova there!

LOL....I didn't realize he was so fat until Matt (Arkayology) pointed it out :D.

GREAT NEWS!!!!! House appraised even higher than expected :happydance:. Hopefully in 5 years, when we're ready to sell, it will be worth 800k :D.

Archived