Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

Do earthquakes happen often in Texas? I think I might want to move over to there some day. That's on the contingency with the state having close to no natural disasters like earthquakes. I think the taxes there are close to none if I'm correct. Recently, toyota moved their headquarters over to Texas from cali, or they plan to I think.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah! You're going through GoT fast. You'll be caught up soon!

I know!!!!!!!!! I just asked D if he wanted to watch an episode right now :lol:. I can't get enough of it...it's like a drug :lol:.

No, the house was in Texas and she moved to West Virginia and so did I after the Navy to help her out. But she is renting though and I schooled the renters lol. But my uncle has a pool here and I showed him and he loves it.

Oh and here you go Gena and other GoT fans. Sorry not sorry :D

LOLOLOLOLOL....love the goats. The one sounds like a lady yelling :D.

That cat one is impressive too.

I think nowadays no one is immune to earthquakes with fracking. But probably in TX, you have to worry more about tornadoes...depending on the area you move to.

Yeah, I mean this house would probably be around the price range of $250-300k in my neighborhood which isn't bad at all.

A patio connected to the house with no ground legs (Not sure if that's possible LOL) would be cool and a small koi pond underneath it, above ground level. I keep dreaming on.

Possible? Yes, but could be pricey add on to original house.

Dreaming is what moves us forward. The one without any dreams is the one I would worry about ;)

Do earthquakes happen often in Texas? I think I might want to move over to there some day. That's on the contingency with the state having close to no natural disasters like earthquakes. I think the taxes there are close to none if I'm correct. Recently, toyota moved their headquarters over to Texas from cali, or they plan to I think.

No earthquakes but yeah tornadoes and viscous thunderstorms. Gosh I miss watching the lightning from the porch. On the plus side you can buy 6 really nice houses for the price of a shack in Cali lol, I lived in Sand Diego for 7 years. Yeah taxes are low, I think property tax is kinda high but other than that they don't nickle and dime you to death and no state income tax.

I complain about living in California, but I will miss it sooooo much when we move away :(.

My husband just turned on the radio and this song was playing...holy moley....haven't heard this one in years!!!!! Probably not since college!!!!!

I complain about living in California, but I will miss it sooooo much when we move away :(.

My husband just turned on the radio and this song was playing...holy moley....haven't heard this one in years!!!!! Probably not since college!!!!!

Where are you guys moving?

I should be more specific. ......NoCali. I didn't dig southern parts and hated LA (if I offended any LA guys, pls forgive me) ;)

Where are you guys moving?

I should be more specific. ......NoCali. I didn't dig southern parts and hated LA (if I offended any LA guys, pls forgive me) ;)

We don't know where yet. I want to be closer to family though and family is in Indiana, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia. We have about 4 years to decide, since we want to wait for our son to graduate from High School before we move. We were thinking somewhere along the east coast.

Hah! I just made a big 90's alt rock playlist the other day. The 90's, when it was cool to be depressed and jaded lol My formative years.

Hah! I just made a big 90's alt rock playlist the other day. The 90's, when it was cool to be depressed and jaded lol My formative years.

Who made the list? I loved the 90s. So far the 90s has been my favorite decade. So much happened. Good and bad.

I know!!!!!!!!! I just asked D if he wanted to watch an episode right now :lol:. I can't get enough of it...it's like a drug :lol:.

LOLOLOLOLOL....love the goats. The one sounds like a lady yelling :D.

That cat one is impressive too.

I think nowadays no one is immune to earthquakes with fracking. But probably in TX, you have to worry more about tornadoes...depending on the area you move to.

Aw, tornadoes are scary too. Just googled states with the least nd, Arizonia sounds good to me. lol

My husband and I met in college (Purdue). Pearl Jam was playing at Purdue and we sat outside the music hall to just listen. They had an intermission and people came out to smoke, we walked in with all of them and ended up getting to see half the show for free :lol:. We just stood at the back. It was awesome :). Ahhhh...memories :lol:

Possible? Yes, but could be pricey add on to original house.

Dreaming is what moves us forward. The one without any dreams is the one I would worry about ;)

Found a house that fits you. You got the harleys in the front and a dog at the front porch. I would rather get this house minus the motorcycle, dog, plants, rocks and the trees in the back. But I think a house like this would cost a grip maybe $500k+ just because of the designs right?

industrial-exterior.jpg

Found a house that fits you. You got the harleys in the front and a dog at the front porch. I would rather get this house minus the motorcycle, dog, plants, rocks and the trees in the back. But I think a house like this would cost a grip maybe $500k+ just because of the designs right?

industrial-exterior.jpg

That looks tiny.

My husband and I met in college (Purdue). Pearl Jam was playing at Purdue and we sat outside the music hall to just listen. They had an intermission and people came out to smoke, we walked in with all of them and ended up getting to see half the show for free :lol:. We just stood at the back. It was awesome :). Ahhhh...memories :lol:

Indiana has any kind of scary natural disaster?

That looks tiny.

I like tiny/small house. You like? lol

FlowerMama

Tornadoes are a risk I believe, gets awfully hot in the summer, with temperature and the humidity in the 90s but it's not raining.

Who made the list? I loved the 90s. So far the 90s has been my favorite decade. So much happened. Good and bad.

It's a really long list. But bands like Mazzy Star, Alice and Chains, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Collective Soul, Silverchair, The Pixies, Cranberries, Nirvana, Toadies, Better than Ezra, Weezer, Veruca Salt. Stuff like that

No earthquakes but yeah tornadoes and viscous thunderstorms. Gosh I miss watching the lightning from the porch. On the plus side you can buy 6 really nice houses for the price of a shack in Cali lol, I lived in Sand Diego for 7 years. Yeah taxes are low, I think property tax is kinda high but other than that they don't nickle and dime you to death and no state income tax.

I see. Damn, tornadoes are scary, so are thunderstorms.. I guess Arizonia or Oregon(expensive to live in so most likely not..), Utah or wisconsin expensive to live at? I have no idea lol. I want to live somewhere affordable and safer than other states.

You're moving away? To where? I just hate cali for the earthquakes...other than that, some parts of it is affordable especially my neighborhood. SF, OC are too expensive for me.

Indiana has any kind of scary natural disaster?

I like tiny/small house. You like? lol

You could move to Indianapolis and be Lawman's NR buddy in real life :). I love Indiana in the Summer and Fall.

That house looks nice, I like the style. But it's not big enough for me. My house is small enough LOL.

It's a really long list. But bands like Mazzy Star, Alice and Chains, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Collective Soul, Silverchair, The Pixies, Cranberries, Nirvana, Toadies, Better than Ezra, Weezer, Veruca Salt. Stuff like that

Nice! I feel like I need to go listen to some 90s music now :).

I see. Damn, tornadoes are scary, so are thunderstorms.. I guess Arizonia or Oregon(expensive to live in so most likely not..), Utah or wisconsin expensive to live at? I have no idea lol. I want to live somewhere affordable and safer than other states.

I hear Austin Tx is really nice. My brother lives there and loves it.

I think no matter where you live its a compromise theres always something. Texas, affordable living but its frackin hot man! Midwest, affordable but it frackin cold man! West coast great weather,gets all the trends, lot of outdoors stuff...but can you afford it $$$ And that big ones coming any day now lol. East Coast I have no idea

You could move to Indianapolis and be Lawman's NR buddy in real life :). I love Indiana in the Summer and Fall.

That house looks nice, I like the style. But it's not big enough for me. My house is small enough LOL.

Lol, true. I can visit lawnman and drool over his brains. Does anything scary happen over there? Like earthquakes or tornadoes or frequent thunders?

Austin towards the north? That may be an option as long as no tornado in nearby states, and tiny to no earthquakes.

Austin is probably the coolest city there is. Especially if you like food and music

Lol, true. I can visit lawnman and drool over his brains. Does anything scary happen over there? Like earthquakes or tornadoes or frequent thunders?

Austin towards the north? That may be an option as long as no tornado in nearby states, and tiny to no earthquakes.

They've had earthquakes, but rare. Tornadoes happen yearly, but nothing devestating yet, and definitely lots of thunderstorms. I'm afraid of thunderstorms now that I've been living here. They freak me out now and I used to absolutely LOVE them. Funny huh?

Austin is more southern. Move there, I'll go there too :).

Check this out :lol:

I think no matter where you live its a compromise theres always something. Texas, affordable living but its frackin hot man! Midwest, affordable but it frackin cold man! West coast great weather,gets all the trends, lot of outdoors stuff...but can you afford it $$$ And that big ones coming any day now lol. East Coast I have no idea

What about west virginia? That's where you live right? I just want to live somewhere with close to no earthquakes, tornadoes, thunders. I probably wouldn't be able to handle cold areas because I'm a vegetarian, body tends to stay colder than before.

Archived