SaltCritters.com

Tamberav's 40 Breeder

Tamberav

Damsel so far is acting territorial but not what I would call aggressive. When a fish gets near his cave, he will swim up to them and gives them the stink eye but no chasing or biting. The Mandy's are completely exempt from the rules and will go inside the damsels cave and cuddle right up to him. Funny how Mandy's seem to get their own rules and agendas.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually there is a angel that directly resembles that damsel, forgot what it's called, but it's on the angelfish poster at my work, ill look tomorrow

Here are some bad fish pics, ha :P I think I'm going to try and take some tomorrow with the blue light off or turned low as it seems to be confusing my camera since my mantis pic came out great under just whites. The colors aren't quiet accurate. The white on the damsel is bright yellow and the blenny IS purple but has yellow fins.

imDnNV4X5v5vB.jpg

iDaUijPqzvKhv.jpg

Also yesterday I modded my dual reactor into a single. I sawed it in half and bought the parts I was missing on bulk reef supply for the other end. Worked out great.

ibx6Qy9Hw6nyGi.jpg

I also had a helping paw. Of course his idea of helping was pulling on the pipes, knocking over things and running off with zip ties:

ijM2pfrJxBMfV.jpg

iZe8gVh0mAUzg.jpg

Here are some bad fish pics, ha :P I think I'm going to try and take some tomorrow with the blue light off or turned low as it seems to be confusing my camera since my mantis pic came out great under just whites. The colors aren't quiet accurate. The white on the damsel is bright yellow and the blenny IS purple but has yellow fins.

imDnNV4X5v5vB.jpg

iDaUijPqzvKhv.jpg

Blue lights, even blue background screw with cameras so badly

Blue lights, even blue background screw with cameras so badly

Ya :( My background is actually black but the camera can't even figure that out. lol

I absolutely love this tank :) Can't wait for the next additions to be posted lol.

Aw, thank you so much! I keep drooling over new corals. My trigger finger is itching!

Aw, thank you so much! I keep drooling over new corals. My trigger finger is itching!

Oh god, I want to buy this coral so bad:

cespitularia800wf.jpg

Stupid 34.99 shipping :angry:

My hammer coral.. is growing.. 5 or 6 babies that I could see... :huh: Possibly more because I can't see the back of the coral. Not sure if these stay attached? or drop off?

DSC_0481_zps58158463.jpg

Also 3 weeks ago:

zoa1_zps5d5e3d46.jpg

Vs today:

jCSqMk5lhkPv4.jpg

LUCKY! I haven't gotten anything close to that amount of growth. <_<

They grew very slowly until I upgraded the light and started keeping alk stable. Everything has exploded with growth since.

I want that shrimp of yours so badly...*sneaks out of thread with fire shrimp*

lol! Shockingly the shrimps are buddies even though they shouldn't be. They make me mad though.. always stealing food! It is a love/hate relationship.

They grew very slowly until I upgraded the light and started keeping alk stable. Everything has exploded with growth since.

Did you get the value led or the photon 24 I cannot seem to remember?

Archived