ReefCleaners.org

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

I would just wait for a zero nitrite reading. Then add that CUC! Heck...you could probably order your reef cleaners package and by the time it gets to you, you'll be at zero. It's already so low.

My cycle was about 3 weeks with dry rock, but I didn't add all the stuff you've added to your tank. I just threw in a raw shrimp for a few days. And a small piece of cured rock. I'm sure my cycle would have been much faster if I went the way you did :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would just wait for a zero nitrite reading. Then add that CUC! Heck...you could probably order your reef cleaners package and by the time it gets to you, you'll be at zero. It's already so low.My cycle was about 3 weeks with dry rock, but I didn't add all the stuff you've added to your tank. I just threw in a raw shrimp for a few days. And a small piece of cured rock. I'm sure my cycle would have been much faster if I went the way you did :)

Yea your right I could probably order my reef cleaners and it be done by the time they're here...think once I add them ima wait for my nitrates to zero so I know denitrification has started.

20130304_195326_zps1c71729a.jpg

How come my last suntail goby jumped in march...and this one jumped in march too...im so sad

Sorry to hear about the goby.... Tank is looking sick brad, and that fuge is sweet! You can breed some clowns in that sucker and bta's lol

Sorry to hear about the goby.... Tank is looking sick brad, and that fuge is sweet! You can breed some clowns in that sucker and bta's lol

Lol I wonder if the fry would survive in the fuge. Lol. Need to add rock and plants. Get ahold of some nice macros. You pick up the new tank yet?

Awesome rock work!!

Sorry to hear about your fish.

Thanks Asureef. Glad you stopped in to take a look at the build sir.

Not yet... Sometime this week or next, gotta hide it in my dads basement, if I bring it home to my condo the gf will probably flip. Ill start dropping hints soon enough about it

Lol gf dont like tanks?

Not yet... Sometime this week or next, gotta hide it in my dads basement, if I bring it home to my condo the gf will probably flip. Ill start dropping hints soon enough about it

I have come to realize in the short time since this tank had been set up that I will have to change the filter sock daily. So I now have 8 socks for rotation. Anyone have any ideas on a dirty sock hamper so they don't stink up my house while I wait to wash them once a week?

I have come to realize in the short time since this tank had been set up that I will have to change the filter sock daily. So I now have 8 socks for rotation. Anyone have any ideas on a dirty sock hamper so they don't stink up my house while I wait to wash them once a week?

Baby diaper hamper, Sounds like you might need one soon anyway.............:)

Hmm whar shall I do with my fuge

http://reefbuilders.com/files/2013/01/Metro-Kat-Macro-Algae-620x413.jpg

Metro-Kat-Macro-Algae-620x413.jpg

ziploc.jpg

Be sure to put a little Lego house in there like Kat did.......

Is that the dude from Mythbusters??? :)

Be sure to put a little Lego house in there like Kat did.......

Is that the dude from Mythbusters??? :)

Half buries millennium Falcon like in the asteroird

Sorry about the fish :( I remember when the last one jumped. Didn't your wife find it last time? It's nice to see the sig back...now you just need an avatar ;)

Sorry about the fish :( I remember when the last one jumped. Didn't your wife find it last time? It's nice to see the sig back...now you just need an avatar ;)

I agree! WTF......no avatar?????

Lol gf dont like tanks?
oh she does but thinks I pay too much attention to it... Lol.... And doesn't want multiple tanks and doesn't understand upgrading.

Yea she found it last time....I fed the tank and after 2 minutes of not seeing the goby I knew something was wrong and started looking all around the tank....it was underneath a bucket lid beside the tank....I dunno how but it was...and on top of that I had a screen top...not a very good one but still one lol. The screen on the new tank is baller though freaking perfect.

I agree! WTF......no avatar?????

Alright alright. Better?

oh she does but thinks I pay too much attention to it... Lol.... And doesn't want multiple tanks and doesn't understand upgrading.

Id be like girl how come you don't understand upgrading? You upgrade your purse and shoe collection about 15 times a year...and were not even gonna go into the clothes lol...

Archived