Coral Vue Hydros

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn. :wub:

You have fiji pink? Go buy a 2lb bag of black sand and 2lb back of pink hermit calcium carbonate. Sand from petco... I used 5lb tahitian in 80 lb samos and 2lb pink in 80lb samoa.... so you would just need a few table spoons. Put in a sandwhichbag and soak for a day. Rinse it then turn your pumps off and sift it into your sand some you aren't done your cycle

You have fiji pink? Go buy a 2lb bag of black sand and 2lb back of pink hermit calcium carbonate. Sand from petco... I used 5lb tahitian in 80 lb samos and 2lb pink in 80lb samoa.... so you would just need a few table spoons. Put in a sandwhichbag and soak for a day. Rinse it then turn your pumps off and sift it into your sand some you aren't done your cycle

No Petco in Canada :( I'll check Big Al's though, as they carry quite the variety of sands in the one near me. It's a bit of a drive still so i'll wait until i'm in the area. Shouldn't be a problem even after my cycle if I just add a small amount at a time.

No Petco in Canada :( I'll check Big Al's though, as they carry quite the variety of sands in the one near me. It's a bit of a drive still so i'll wait until i'm in the area. Shouldn't be a problem even after my cycle if I just add a small amount at a time.

Yea cause were talkin tablespoons of drysand no biggie :)

that sand is sex.....

Thanks tron. Hows the bm going. Holding levels still

SouthFlorida_Tron

It's dosing well. Not sure if I should keep it at 6 cycles or bump to 8 for more coverage. Amazing how its changing my parameters tho... Alk is up again. Still waiting on ca

It's dosing well. Not sure if I should keep it at 6 cycles or bump to 8 for more coverage. Amazing how its changing my parameters tho... Alk is up again. Still waiting on ca

Id set it for as many cycles is possible to spread it the swing out. But yea they are awesome how they change stability

nice.... hows the box?

Coming together. Should be ready soon :)

Keeeeewwwwwllll

We changed it up a bit but....that will give you an idea. Some pink gromits...blue wire sheathing....this thing is coming together nicely

Designer sand, lol

Lol

Love the mix. Totally the best of everything.

Man I can't wait to see your tank stocked! Going to be dope! B)

It would be awesome if pot was like mangrove and I could grow it in the fuge...lol

#### apple.

What

I don't think Ben likes Apple :P (The Machbook Pro Dave is working on)

I guess he's never used apple for anything other then the average user... because the productivity software is the shit. ..

I guess he's never used apple for anything other then the average user... because the productivity software is the shit. ..

Don't you find it funny that PC users consistently bash on Apple, yet Apple users teld to not give a shit. :lol:

Don't you find it funny that PC users consistently bash on Apple, yet Apple users teld to not give a shit. :lol:

I agree. Lol I will however bash on ipads and iphones all day because...well android is the shit lol but I love it because its open source and I choose what I want it to be... :)

I happily use both. I use PC's at work, and Macs at home. I dual boot my Mac with Windows to play games (occasionally) and use an Android for work, and my iPhone for home. It's all good. :P

Oh, BTW... Love those sand pics. Pink looks killa.

jedimasterben

I don't like Apple as a whole, nor have I liked any of their products. Their 'productivity software' is not superior, nor are their products suitable in a corporate environment unless they are 100% Apple, which, frankly, is a waste of money in comparison to the return. And Steve Jobs was a piece of shit thief.

IMO

Lol It would be awesome if pot was like mangrove and I could grow it in the fuge...lol What

HAHA keep that on the DL you could go hydroponic! :lol:;)

IDK I love my macBook and my iPhone. I will never have a PC at home for MY use again, but I use Dell at work and the Hubby has a HP.

Depends on the individual, PC users are usually strictly PC, people like what their comfortable with. I remember training myself after he got me the first mac I had and man I HATED it for months, but once I got used to it I will never go back. ;)

And for the phones I am so not worried about being able to personalize it, I don't mind the presets! :lol:;)

As if any of the biggest BRAND names in the country aren't thieves in thier own right lol?

Archived