Cultivated Reef

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

The Blood Red Fire Shrimps, a pair.

Or a harem, since they don't actually pair up. Then there'd be SO MUCH SEXY FUN TIME YEAH!

+1 sexy shrimp. Caribbean porcelain crabs. Anemone shrimp.

I like this :)

The Blood Red Fire Shrimps, a pair.

Or a harem, since they don't actually pair up. Then there'd be SO MUCH SEXY FUN TIME YEAH!

Would they eat the sexys? As I was thinking about blood shrimp in the display tank?

Their super shy I doubt it. I haven't read about them eating other shrimp but anything is possible.

Cause my Pistol aye al 5 of my sexys before lol....I didn't know what was happening until I caught him...dragging the very last one away to his burrow alive lol. ..

Well he is a hunter duh! LMAO :rolleyes: No not funny that would suck.

But I have not seen anything where the Fires' have "attacked" other shrimpies. Their pretty shy from what I can tell.

They will eat anything that is dead or dying.

No wonder my friends shrimps would always give me a manicure..

TeflonTomDosh

Well he is a hunter duh! LMAO :rolleyes: No not funny that would suck.

But I have not seen anything where the Fires' have "attacked" other shrimpies. Their pretty shy from what I can tell.

My fire actually goes after my cleaner all the time fwiw.

Do you have problems with your dosing containers (I bought the same ones) keeping a suction (I guess thats the right word), with your dosing pump? I just had to reprime mine, and it seems better now that I put the actual tubing in the solutions.

Do you have problems with your dosing containers (I bought the same ones) keeping a suction (I guess thats the right word), with your dosing pump? I just had to reprime mine, and it seems better now that I put the actual tubing in the solutions.

I did when I was using soft silicon tubing tgat came with the pumps. The fitting on the containers is a john guest fitting meant for hard vinyl tubing so what I did was cut a 1inch piece of 6mm ro vinyl tubing and shoved it into the john guest then took the soft silicone tubing and slid it over the ro tube. The silicon stretches around the ro tube to make a seal. And tge hard ro tubing presses firmly on the johnguest o ring to seal it

/setting up the mini stand for electronics... and reprogramming reef angel....

/needs to buy power inverter and deep cycle sealed marine battery...yea...

what cost $13 and is awesome? What are you hiding from us!? :huh:

The electronics and dosing container shelving from target lol

lg-80155-Sally-Lightfoot.jpg

Crab for main tank? Sally light foot

Also the cuc list

60 dwarf ceriths

25 florida ceriths

13 nassarius

15 nerites

15 astrea

1 fighting conch

10 hermits

Invert list

Tiger pistol

3x blood shrimp

Heteracis crispa sabae anemone

Blue linkia

Marbled fromia

Fishes

Pair black ice percula

Gold assessor

Aurora/suntail goby

Helfrichi firefish

Tail spot blenny

And I cant decide should I do two female/one male or. Just male/female pair of blue star leopard wrasse

This is just the main display im still undecided on the fuge other then my two pompoms, and some sexy shrimp

Get a pair!

You'll love the TSB I love mine it's so silly. ;)

Get a pair!

You'll love the TSB I love mine it's so silly. ;)

Pair of blue star? Im curious because wrasse are pimps like anthias....

There's that moment when you think your close. Then realize you still gotta buy more shit to make sure everything is ok incase of an emergency

Power inverter - 249

Marine deep cycle battery 90

Plus 4 new probes.... ph, orp, do, salinity

And 4 bulbs...

Lol I know I may make setting up an awesome tank look easy....but I swear setting one up is stressful lol. Somedays im just like damn I still gotta buy more shit. One day...one day...

Archived